Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2010, 10:41 AM
technically insane

Default Condoms vs. Getting Snipped:

Condoms vs. Getting Snipped:
My youngest turns 2 on 8/8 and my wife and I are on the same page that 2 kids is enough for us. For the past two years I have been told get the vasectomy, use a condom or no deal. My wife did offer to use the pill, and she did when we were young, but now I am against the daily medication for her.
I am not snipped so: no condom no deal. Over the past 2 years I can account for 20 12 packs based off my grocery store accounting . I always buy Trojan the types available at the local store use to be Twisted Pleaser, Her Pleasure, Shared Pleasure, Warm Sensation and Ultra Thin. Of those the Warm Sensation was my pick but I had them all. Those are gone now and the 2 options are now Ecstasy or Fire and Ice. Fire and Ice is the winner by a long shot by both my wife’s and my opinion. So I am not a condom expert or am I ? Anyway, I am at a point where I am breaking down and considering doctors to do the job so I can scrap the condom. At 38 maybe I should just do it, but I just hate to regret it and anyway I don’t know what to do. What if I want more kids? What if…. I just don’t know, but I know I actually don’t like condoms and dream about not using them. 2 kids is what we can manage/afford and I know the infant stage is ruff on both of us. My 2 year old wakes up at 5 am like clock work no matter what and the attention she needs might just kill me and my wife so the third accidental kid would be considered a blessing but we are working to insure 2 is it. I am pretty sure I am getting snipped, but I hate to drop $600 to let someone cut on my balls is another reoccurring thought. I have not set the appointment yet, but the doctors number is in my calendar. Set it or condoms for another year???????????????
Finally the real story is my wife is 2 months late and now I am beginning to think I have wasted my time with 2 years of condoms. WTF……..

earl@fuckyoumyman.com