Old 04-29-2017, 05:48 PM
technically insane

Default Fuck You My Man

For some reason I always thought about the beastie boys when I said fuck you my man. So I bought the domain name and made an email address earl@fuckyoumyman.com. I never really thought of it as anything other than a tie to the beastie boys. However I have given that email address out to a lot of people. Earl can you give me your email address? Sure E A R L @ F U C K Y O U M Y M A N dot com. I would always spell it out and never see it. In the most frequent response was what did you say? Never once has someone thought so I was just a beastie boys the I would always spell it out and never say it. In the most frequent response was "what did you say?" Never once has someone thought I was just a beastie boys fan

Well I had more than one fun experience with random websites and email addresses but nothing to do with the beastie boys. So I'm gonna let it go. It's about to expire. And for some reason I just think that someone here should have it.

Let me know if you agree

Earl@fuckyoumyman.com

earl@fuckyoumyman.com

Old 04-30-2017, 06:36 AM
technically insane

Default Re: Fuck You My Man

well fuck I never get it right the first timee...

corrected, maybe....

For some reason I always thought about the beastie boys when I said fuck you my man. So I bought the domain name and made an email address earl@fuckyoumyman.com. I never really thought of it as anything other than a tie to the beastie boys. However I have given that email address out to a lot of people. Earl can you give me your email address? Sure E A R L @ F U C K Y O U M Y M A N dot com. I would always spell it out and never say it. The most frequent response was what did you say? Never once has someone thought I was just a beastie boys fan.

but I am keeping takehteopenshot.com which makes me think of the BBoys also.

earl@fuckyoumyman.com

Old 05-04-2017, 12:36 PM
technically insane

Default Re: Fuck You My Man

Well car thief 12 inch single was the center piece. Black box CYH on the side

earl@fuckyoumyman.com