Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Beastie Boys > General Beastie Boys Discussion

Old 04-27-2020, 01:22 PM

Default Beastie Boys VHS tapes w/ TV clips from Paul's Boutique through Hello Nasty

Hey everyone,

I posted a while ago about selling my collection. Wasn't able to sell it all to one person as I wanted, so I pieced it out since then. Was about to sell one of these tapes and borrowed a VCR to see what was on them; haven't watched them in so long. Anyway these tapes are really awesome. Each tape is SP and about 2 hours I think. They are just clips, interviews, videos, etc that were recorded from TV during the various eras. I purchased them probably from someone here or the old forum, can't remember exactly. I still would like to sell these tapes, but would also like to have a digital copy of them. I don't have the ability to do that here. So if anyone would like to purchase these and make a digital copy for me, please message me. Thanks.

Photo - https://imgur.com/a/F3pZ4R2

recorded clips taken with my phone -

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mLcJuDQ9CqqhuDiz8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/a8EDtpvmtfuzgRQs9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9FV42M2KVYtJVEgP6
Old 04-27-2020, 01:40 PM

Default Re: Beastie Boys VHS tapes w/ TV clips from Paul's Boutique through Hello Nasty

Porkies1982 where are you?....
Old 04-27-2020, 02:27 PM

Default Re: Beastie Boys VHS tapes w/ TV clips from Paul's Boutique through Hello Nasty

[quote=austinstories;1823277]Hey everyone,

I posted a while ago about selling my collection. Wasn't able to sell it all to one person as I wanted, so I pieced it out since then. Was about to sell one of these tapes and borrowed a VCR to see what was on them; haven't watched them in so long. Anyway these tapes are really awesome. Each tape is SP and about 2 hours I think. They are just clips, interviews, videos, etc that were recorded from TV during the various eras. I purchased them probably from someone here or the old forum, can't remember exactly. I still would like to sell these tapes, but would also like to have a digital copy of them. I don't have the ability to do that here. So if anyone would like to purchase these and make a digital copy for me, please message me.

recorded clips taken with my phone -
Beastie Boys video page on facebook is run porkies/ben escobendo he can do it for you, he got a special thanks from the beasties in the credits of their new film

"I don't wanna go to a health farm,I just wanna have a good time"

Last edited by pesto pizza : 04-27-2020 at 02:29 PM.
Old 04-27-2020, 02:32 PM

Do you have the 1989 dee barnes pump it up show, l know he has been after that for years

"I don't wanna go to a health farm,I just wanna have a good time"

Old 04-27-2020, 02:41 PM

Might be clips; not sure. I'll check the Paul's Boutique tape and get back.
Old 04-27-2020, 02:59 PM

Doesn't have it. Most of the 1989 stuff is videos from MTV and them hanging out w/ Dr. Dre from Yo MTV Raps and Fab 5 Freddy.
Old 04-27-2020, 04:18 PM

kinda off topic: i bought a 3 dvd collection off ebay called Beastie Boys Archives that i just recently digitized and put on my hard drive. i’m sure everything on it Porky’s has put on Youtube but i just wanted to save them just in case. i prob have watched them a hundred times back in the day.
Old 04-27-2020, 05:56 PM
R.I.P. Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesto pizza View Post
ben escobendo he can do it for you, he got a special thanks from the beasties in the credits of their new film
hahaha, I peeped that too

I was like look at this muthafucka right here
Old 04-29-2020, 08:56 PM
One Fly Gemini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micodin View Post
kinda off topic: i bought a 3 dvd collection off ebay called Beastie Boys Archives that i just recently digitized and put on my hard drive. i’m sure everything on it Porky’s has put on Youtube but i just wanted to save them just in case. i prob have watched them a hundred times back in the day.
I need to peep this, I started recording them back in 92 and transferred some to a DVD recorder, but I would love to have all in one set.

"We're the Beastie Boys from New York City, this song is dedicated to Macy" - Adrock introducing "Gratitude" at Virgin Festival.

Macy (Jan 3, 2000 - Aug 3, 2007)

http://www.facebook.com/daveblev