Old 11-18-2013, 01:59 PM
Scientist

Default Guns of freedom?

I am anti-gun. I think weapons should be regulated by the government (i.e., kept securely away from all people, including police and even the military in areas where civilians live, play and work). I do not want armed policemen or military in the streets or a countryside filled with missile silos.

I also deeply believe that freedom of belief, speech, family and private life (as long as it does not involve violence toward others) must be our number one human rights priority.

If these are ones political values, which party can we vote for in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the United States of America? It seems to me this is a mainstream rational view, it perplexes me why there are seemingly no parties upholding and broadcasting these political values.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:13 AM
there it is

Default Re: Guns of freedom?

yeah i think we should transition the military industrial complex into.. or create another mos (military occupational specialty) that provides for a force for reconstruction and restoration all around the world... i bet many more would sign up and would have better skills... imagine if our money was going to sustainable grids and stewarding the planet, instead of million dollar bombs and destruction of our ecosystems through pollution etc..

come on people!!!
Old 11-23-2013, 06:17 PM
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle*s_Farm View Post
I am anti-gun. I think weapons should be regulated by the government (i.e., kept securely away from all people, including police and even the military in areas where civilians live, play and work). I do not want armed policemen or military in the streets or a countryside filled with missile silos.
That's not realistic. Outlaw anything and you create a black market. All you'll ever do is take the guns out of law abiding citizens hands. And for whats it worth there's still people who hunt for food.

I am not a gun nut or NRA member but I can't read that paragraph and think that's ever going to happen.

Old 11-24-2013, 01:11 AM
Tella Tillas

im from austria and mostly just the military, police and hunters have guns
our military just uses guns for training, you rarely ever hear the police shooting someone and if it is just in self defence or to stop a prisoner from fleeing (in the legs) and hunters are just assholes
SO it was kinda wow to get married into a californian family that loves guns
feeling more save in austria for sure and so does the police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim wont fix it View Post
Hitler was RIGHT wing you stupid fuckbeast

Old 11-24-2013, 10:31 AM
technically insane

im not sure how you do this, unless you can go back in time.

My friend just inherited a home in New Mexico and his deceased friend from Manhattan that left it to him had a gun collection valued at over $700,000.

Anyway, alot of guns in the US and I can think of 15 ways to get one today.

Luckily in the US we have Republicans and Democrats to chose from.

earl@fuckyoumyman.com