Old 05-05-2015, 12:56 PM
there it is

Default tesla

so.. elon musk.. doing big things for sure..!!! it's not free energy yet but we gotta love it right?!
we're all gonna revolutionize the energy market with solar and batteries?? and it doesn't stop there... automated driving... what do you want your/ our future to be??? i hope the oiligarchy and banksters don't get control of it... but i don't think it's made that way.. i think it's made for and by the people... just like hemp would and should and will be...
what are your thoughts.. if any...?

feeling excited, eh?? this decade is going to yield a lot of good, informed things, huh?? hoooah!?! our collective consciousness is getting updated and awakened like never before thanx to tech and the arts ...

keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2015, 01:32 PM
there it is

Default Re: tesla

anyone know thomas massie? he's a republican but drives a tesla and lives off the grid... i thought ron paul was the democrat's go to republican, but now i gotta find more out about this guy...
Old 05-06-2015, 08:57 AM
there it is

in fact, the government (us) should make a real mandate re... and transition everyone in the states to solar and home batteries.. as well as converting our vehicles to bio and/ or electric as well... and we should have it done by the end of the decade!!!
Old 05-06-2015, 09:19 AM
there it is

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd... we should fire and kick out the banksters like russia, iceland, and hungary did along with their debts ... federalize the federal reserve instead of playing monopoly with the game makers and their money based on debt from the get go! transition our military or have a dual track mission and purpose for it for restoring and rebuilding with the latest green tech and practices. reclaim arid lands and man made hot spots i guess by digging deep place for water and for trees so water has somewhere to go instead of getting flooded or in drought every time.. and planting more trees will bring more rain.. where are the canals and man made places for water? let it flow... (oh, has anyone seen the doc, 'flow', picked up by oscilloscope and shown in class?) we do happen to have a lot of it so... let's stop polluting it too hooah!?! you know.. it could and was supposed to be a paradise here on earth ...

i think nasa was working on a solar panel that could collect more energy from different frequencies of light... but that was 10 or more years ago... like many patents and things, where does this stuff ever go??? w.t.f. over!!!
Old 05-07-2015, 09:42 AM
there it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericg View Post
in fact, the government (us) should make a real mandate re... and transition everyone in the states to solar and home batteries.. as well as converting our vehicles to bio and/ or electric as well... and we should have it done by the end of the decade!!!
i know there's always hemp fuel, but i heard audi just came out with a water and air diesel engine... but i heard they also had a 300 mpg vehicle as well... at least in australia. i don't think it's a matter of if it's possible, i'm sure anything is.. i'm just saying...

why aren't we there yet???

Last edited by ericg : 05-07-2015 at 10:09 AM. Reason: annnnnnnnnnnd.... go!!!
Old 05-07-2015, 09:43 AM
there it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericg View Post
anyone know thomas massie? he's a republican but drives a tesla and lives off the grid... i thought ron paul was the democrat's go to republican, but now i gotta find more out about this guy...
it could just be a false positive or a front though like everything else