Old 11-30-2020, 07:28 PM

Default Re: HSC Part One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradleystp View Post
https://drownedinsound.com/in_depth/...committee-pt-1One thing I always liked on the original track list was it started and ended with them saying "New York City"
i made a playlist of the Part 2 songs in the HSC1 order. i think it works better.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:50 PM
Up in your Crawlspace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micodin View Post
i made a playlist of the Part 2 songs in the HSC1 order. i think it works better.
Me too! I really enjoy the Part 1 track order. I just wish we could have gotten that artwork. I was excited when that art dropped, and knowing I would have it on vinyl. I was pretty disappointed when it changed to the art on 2.....

I wish we could get the original 'Here's a little somethin', just to hear it. Not the weird remix from the video game. And Bundt Cake, of course.

Keep it on

Old 12-01-2020, 02:55 AM

I commented on the Non Stop Disco Powerpack video asking whether or not the uploader had substituted tracks from HSCP2 and this was their response:

Quote:
Beastie Boys Collection
All the tracks are from Hot Sauce part 1. Nothing is from part 2. They are all off the part 1 cd.
I haven’t had a chance to listen with headphones yet but I’ll do that and also compare the waveforms to the mastered disc and see if there’s any differences.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:32 AM
Current Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brmanuk View Post
I commented on the Non Stop Disco Powerpack video asking whether or not the uploader had substituted tracks from HSCP2 and this was their response:

I haven’t had a chance to listen with headphones yet but I’ll do that and also compare the waveforms to the mastered disc and see if there’s any differences.
He’s either lying or been lied to.

Shout at the Devil!

Old 12-01-2020, 10:56 AM
Fair Use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Presentable View Post
He’s either lying or been lied to.
Just listened to B-Boys in the Cut on this thing and Adrock's cadence on the verse that includes "Oscar the Grouch...trashy; rockin' Derelict...flashy" is way different.

©MMIX. All rights reserved.

Old 12-01-2020, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyChavello View Post
Just listened to B-Boys in the Cut on this thing and Adrock's cadence on the verse that includes "Oscar the Grouch...trashy; rockin' Derelict...flashy" is way different.
whole thing is different....

thank you Adam.

Old 12-01-2020, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj hood View Post
whole thing is different....
Do you know if this is legit not?

A straight yes or no would be appreciated, and refreshing!

Quote:
DIAMOND: He wishes he could be here right now. So do we.

Old 12-01-2020, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyChavello View Post
did B-Boys in the Cut get a early pre Zdar release? because this is def different than the Part Two version.

the review of HSCP1 said Bundt Cake was 21 seconds of a crisp drum break and snatches of cyber vocals. this version has the crisp drums but i don’t really hear any vocals.

i dunno guys, someone needs to get the scoop from the guy that uploaded this. i’d like to hear him out.
Old 12-01-2020, 12:10 PM

B-Boys in the Cut came out before / pre-Zdar via the instrumental and acapella being released separately.

So I’m still not convinced, but happy to be proven wrong. A photo of the (presumably promo) cd would help matters.

Quote:
DIAMOND: He wishes he could be here right now. So do we.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:11 PM

Quote:
did B-Boys in the Cut get a early pre Zdar release? because this is def different than the Part Two version.

the review of HSCP1 said Bundt Cake was 21 seconds of a crisp drum break and snatches of cyber vocals. this version has the crisp drums but i don’t really hear any vocals.

i dunno guys, someone needs to get the scoop from the guy that uploaded this. i’d like to hear him out.
I'm on that.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:03 PM
Current Member

Quote:

It’s either going to be a rip of the ‘combined’ version (most likely as the timing is off) or it’s a rip of the version Zane played from the UK press tour just before Yauch’s announcement.

Shout at the Devil!