Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Beastie Boys > Remixes

Old 11-19-2006, 12:08 PM
i got rhythms, rhymes

Default Re: So.. who are you remixers anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel
been mixing since 2004ish, I got into it from hearing the legends of remixing here (funky49, uru-nitro, taco zip).
Wow. You are way too kind my man. Check yo PMs!

go to funky49.com - "I want unrated puppet sex." - abcdefz

Old 11-19-2006, 12:43 PM

Hows it Goin. I am the Kulprit. I'm from Dublin, Ireland and make Phat beats. Check out the track 'kulpritbeatsampler' on this page: http://kulpritreal.bebo.com
It is a mega mix. It starts with B-real and Wyclef remixes but soon goes on to about 8 beastie mixes. The track is about 6 minutes. Please check it out. Nice Wan!
Old 11-20-2006, 04:47 AM

Hi. I live in the northern parts of sweden and have published some music under the pseudonyme Vänliga jättar. I have mostly worked with a japanese singer/MC called Saori and we have aimed to make inovative dancefloor oriented music. But the intrest from radioprograms and labels aimed at such things has been smal(although most festivals aimed at such has been quite intrested). Instead the pop/indy scene became intrested. The paper Sonic published one of our demos and wrote a one pager about us. And the radioshow P3 pop(P3 is the youth oriented radiochannel in sweden) has played our material and listed us as the curently best group for several months in 2004. I have sended out material to several cluboriented labels but to no prevail. I reckon i should send to indylabels instead but i know nothing about that scene so i dont know where to send our material.

Since last summer i have mostly made raggajungle, dancehall and raggacore. A more experimental raggacore mix on hey you fuck off will be put online later but for now i put up this more laid back hiphopremix of Time to give which will be up for something like 4 days. So download it while you have the chance.

http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showt...26#post1354826

Pressinfo about me and some more tracks:

http://www.upsweden.com/acts/showact...attar&lang=eng
Old 11-23-2006, 07:54 PM

Arrow My remix

ok this is a remix i make whit Accapela of the song That's It That's All !

Remix

LABAUDIO2.0
Old 12-20-2006, 03:59 PM
DREAMTRAKZ PRODUCTIONZ

Cool Re: So.. who are you remixers anyway?

Orygidalbeatz here. I'll let you be the judge of what's your favorite of my remixes.www.esnips.com/web/Beastie-Boys-remixes
Old 01-03-2007, 08:06 PM

WozUp !
Greetingz from da old world -
da east-german Hip-Hop-Guerilla !
..had to build a remix for my heroes of Rap - The Beastie Boys !!!

Here is my RMX of "Ch-Check It Out"
Old 01-10-2007, 08:38 PM

DJ JohnnyRed.... Currently living in Maine, USA. Almost 28 years of age now with 3 kids. Been working as a General Manager for a local club as well as DJing as of lately. Been remixing for a little while now. Dont have a link to a "best" track but click on the link for Multiply below to check out over a dozen tracks I have created in the past year. Comments are always welcome. Peace....

http://djjohnnyred.multiply.com/

http://www.myspace.com/djjohnnyred79

Old 01-25-2007, 11:50 PM

My name is Pat aka Lazer Robot. My real passion is as an MC but I rarely get into a studio. Sometimes I do though, on rare occasions. I have literally stacks of rhymes written. I have the ability to pick up a pen and just start writing and writing and not stop for some reason, but I never seem to nurture that talent. My passion in life is skateboarding and everything that has to do with skating. Skateboard filming and photography is my career as well but maybe someday I will focus on music.
I am a beastie freak and have been since day one. I was born in New York and I live in LA.
check out my tunes and be sure to say hi.. www.myspace.com/lazerbot
Old 01-26-2007, 01:34 PM
DJ Adrianho

Default Joakizmo's The Move Remix

It think that is probably the best Beastieboys remix i've ever heard...
Old 02-04-2007, 02:35 AM

im brandon logic.
im from racine wisconsin (near milwaukee)
i live in chicago now and im in my last year of college
at columbia college majoring in audio arts and acoustics.
ive been making beats since the 7th grade
and ive put out many albums and eps independent.
underground hip hop is my main influence
but i get really inspired by everything.

check out my b-boy remix of Electrify & Flowin Prose:

http://download.yousendit.com/6AE153A778D08C60

or

www.myspace.com/brandonlogic

let me know whatcha think!

if your on soul seek feel free to dl my albums
my soul seek sn is: Brandon Logic

www.myspace.com/brandonlogic

Old 02-06-2007, 06:47 AM

Hola! I'm Hector Feelgood, born in 1971, I live in Vestby, Norway (a little south of Oslo). I'm married and have a daughter (7 years old). Been a Beastie Boy fan since day one (Licence To Ill), and I saw them live, twice, in 1999. At the Roskilde Festival and in Oslo Spektrum.

I don't have much equipment, just a PC and a mic. I use the programme Sonar to make my beats.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:39 PM
mc JymE

Talking Re: So.. who are you remixers anyway?

Hey, what's up! My name is mc JymE from PWN productions. Also born in 1971 in Groningen, the Netherlands. Now living in Assen with my wife and our daughter of 5 and son of 1 year old. I am a huge Bestie Boys fan since like 1986 when i heard "She's On It!" for the first time. I tought; "These guys ROCK!" Since that point me and my friend mc JonE where making raps and rhymes over mixes we mad by pasting different pieces of music on a... tapedeck Time changed and now i'm making Beastiemixes with the help of my PC, Yamaha keyboard and different kinds of software to make beats and all... I have seen the Beastie Boys live 3 times. First time was in 1994 Paradiso, Amsterdam. Shit, the roof went off! Small theater, max rapability Second time was in 1997 Rotterdam Ahoy. Shitty sound, not aloud to stagedive, but a good support act though from "Osdorpposse". Third concert was the Beastie Boys Paegant tour in Amsterdam, Heineken Musichall in 2004. Damn, what a show!!! Never gonna forget this one Well enough said, go listen to my mixes on Beastiemixes.com, selct PWN productions in the dj section and there you have it. enjoy!

Peace mc JymE, PWN productions

http://www.myspace.com/pwnjoneandjyme

mc JymE (Strictly handheld is the style i go, never rock the mic with the pantyhose...)

"...and when i'm in Holland i eat the pannenkoeken..."

check Beastiemixes.com
or
http://www.myspace.com/pwnjoneandjyme

Last edited by PWN productions : 02-11-2007 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:28 PM

R2DJ...
Started mixing in August of 2006 with Garage Band on Mac laptop.
First Beatsie concert was in Kansas City, Missouri. Licensed to Ill with Murphy's Law and Fishbone. Never had a turntable, but always wanted to mix some of my own joints. Look for hosted remixer 'R2DJ' on beastiemixes.com

Most proud of Time to Mambo Gallego...it's on the site.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:03 AM

http://www.offthastreets.com - im no remixer, just screwin around, i mixed beastie vox cause i hadnt had the chance to rec my own lyrics yet. comin soon!
Old 03-04-2007, 05:31 PM
vOOb

Hi ,

so my

Remix deep/downtempo is on myspace

Desert

http://www.myspace.com/voobprod
http://voob.free.fr
http://www.myspace.com/electrolarge

Old 03-10-2007, 10:11 AM

'tis is d fast (Harry Damm), a finnish music junkie. I collect vinyls and nes/snes games + I try to make music on the side. I recently opened up my website and right now I'm working on my first official cd release, and hopely it'll be released as vinyl some day in the distant future.

been doing music actively since 1995 or something and started really doing my own stuff during 1999 with venomous tracker softwares. right now I make music with renoise and on the side I use cubase/nuendo for more serious mixing, audio editing and basic recording.

I love funk music and anything that has a good groove to it, but I tend to listen to all sort of stuff from funk to hip-hop, downtempo, metal, drum&bass, country and basicly anything - as long as the music is good (gah, what a cliché.)

I got introduced to Beastie Boys just a few years back. of course I had heard all the hit songs playing on radio and tv, but I never really got hooked to their stuff. but now I own all their albums and I listen to them every now and then.

about my favourite beastie boys remix then... haven't really managed to listen to enough of those in order to name a favourite among them.

well... I guess that's quite about it!
Old 03-19-2007, 09:39 PM

my name is Paul Bernard. i represent bergen,norway,europe.

been into the beasties since way back. I'm not a remixer, but I make music for myself and others in a lot of different genres. please check my website if ya want to know more about me!

Paul Bernard @ MySpace

i've only done one beastie remix. you'll find it RIGHT HERE

Check it out!

http://www.myspace.com/paulbernard

Old 03-24-2007, 03:26 PM

My name's Jai and I live in Amsterdam. Unlike most people here, my background isn't in DJing/remixing perse but in home recording. I started recording stuff on my mom's walkman when I was about 5. Eventually I picked up a guitar and pretty much taught myself how to play, but I would always be recording my endeavors at the same time. In my later teens I discovered music in a major way, and found myself gravitating espescially towards groups with intense and wholly original sounds: the Beasties obviously, but I was really way into everything from Public Enemy to Sonic Youth to early acid house to Lo Fi. Around the time CDR's came out, me and my friend were like "cool, now we can make our own CD" and we did, on a humble Tascam 4-track. Nowadays, I record using Sony Acid. I don't think I really have a method, other than first laying down the basic guitar and vocal tracks, and then just mangling the hell out of the sound, adding extra instruments and effects until I like it. I made an early Sonic Youth/NY hardcore inspired "remix" of 3 the hard way which can be found here:

www.myspace.com/fluxusnexus
Old 03-28-2007, 05:01 PM
perceptualvortex

Hi, I'm David, from Seattle. My online identity is usually perceptualvortex, or perhaps Vortex, or PV.

I love mixing music, and most of my mixes can be found on my MacJams page:

http://www.macjams.com/artist/perceptualvortex

And on my website:

http://www.perceptualvortex.com/pages/music.htm

It's super cool that these a cappellas are available for remixing. I'm almost done working on a remix of "All Lifestyles" and I'll put up a link when it's ready.

www.perceptualvortex.com

Old 03-31-2007, 09:21 AM

Electro Estate:

Is Brandon Page and Chuck Palmer, from Oakland and Brooklyn.

Brandon's remix can be found here:

www.myspace.com/electroestate

MPC-1000, Analog CS-80 Synth, and a sample.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:12 AM
Russian Rap Underground

My english is very bad, i need you understand all what i write...

Hello, let me introduce myself...

My name is Andrew Jan Leave, i'm 24 years old. Was born in 16.09.1982.
I live in Russia, Novosibirsk (centre of west Siberia), have wife Svetlana, dog Kuana and cat Yasha.

My Nick Name Is Da Masta Jay Leave I'm a remixer, hip-hop )) and instrumental composer, arranger, DJ and beatmaker of many many underground and mainstream russian rap crews, also i produced beats and instrumentals in hip-hop, dub, trip-hop & other downtempo styles.
I love & make music in many many various styles. I started created music In a later 2001 with rock/punk rock band, I play the keyboards and paste samples in our tracks. In early 2003 i gone from band and be write instrumental music solo, I go teach in musical college on 1,5 years. I leave college and be working on record studio. With early 2005 i started write hip-hop & other instrumental music. My first good hip hop instruemental i create in march 2005, with april 2005 i write instrumental tracks and beats for many rap crews. Now i play the keyboard and write music and make remixes. For create music i always used steinberg Cubase Sx & Casio Keyboard WK-3700, And Midi ZPI Source, & many many more VST & DX Technlogies. Sometimes I Used Propellerhead Reason. Now my music knowledge is my crazy head and music soft. On Beastie Boys i create over 40 remixes, but in this tracks very bad mastering and how i making a good mastering i upload all on my page.

And about BB )) first time i listen Beastie Boys in 1999. Tracks Body Movin' (Fat Boy Slim Remix) and Alive. i buy fisrt CD The Sound Of Science. I listen all his albums and be listen BB Forever It's my favorite band. ))

My best remix i think i don't upload, all my beastiemixes be place here http://www.beastiemixes.com/jayleave

As much music various... the whole life not listening...

My Remixes On BeastieMixes.com

Old 04-10-2007, 12:02 PM

Talking Re: So.. who are you remixers anyway?

wasup people this is your boy Fuskito.. www.soundclick.com/fusquito haven't post my Beastie Boys Remix yet cuz I'm trying to get permision first! but as soon as I do it I'll let you know .. I do lots of tracks 'club stile' check out my site to hear some tracks I have posted .. peace out!
oh and also check www.myspace.com/fusquito.. thankx.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:50 AM
LyricsBorn.com

My name is Justin Berger aka HypoKriticaL

I work with hip-hop artist Lyrics Born and recently did a remix for one of his Variety Show mixtapes.
I love doin' remixes and when I discovered the B-Boyz remix section I had to jump on it.

I currently reside near the greater Los Angeles area.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:25 AM

Hi, I'm Mr.Sinnister and I'm an alc... sorry, what? Oh, different forum.

I'm a bedroom beats dude doin' this as a hobby. I produce original as my first option and do remixes to hone and improve my skills. I work solely on Reason 3.0

Any further info and tuneage about me can be found here:
http://members.soundclick.com/mrsinnister

Goto Artist/Band page of this user and the top track is called "Disco Money".

Right, this is my first Beastie remix and have been working on it for a while. It's a basic 'house' track with lotsa techie sounds and bass. I posted the link to this track on MIO.co.za and also beats.co.za to get tips and feedback before I posted a link to you all to listen to. Today it's sitting on no 511 of several thousand tracks, highest was 295.

Give it a listen, lemme know what y'all thaink

Peace
Old 04-20-2007, 12:14 AM
DJ Rayze SP

Hi.

New to this board.

Name is Jir, DJ Rayze, 28 yr old. Belongs to a family of DJs and musicians named Silent Prayer, playing music diversed from experimental, pop-rock, hip-hop, trip-hop.

From where? I'm from Malaysia.

No myspace yet, coming up soon i guess.

Specializes in Detriot Techno/Breakbeats. Strange that I'd be interested to remix a Beastie Boys song, but it's kinda fun actually. Heheh.

First remix of Beastie Boys : http://www.ms-golf.com/uploads/checkitout.mp3

Description : Jazzy mix with some old/new school beats, with some melodic harmonies, guitar bits, etc. No scratching yet though.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:06 PM

hey, i´m 28 years old male from west germany located at kreuztal kredenbach, 100km near cologne and dortmund. it´s rather chilli out here. i started as a music lover, came to deejaying, over turntablism up to producing for, up to now 10 years. deejaying: i fucking quit, i dont know why but i sold nearly everything i had: my turntables my mixer my records (dam it was a fine collection)and my music production equipment. it seemed, i had been in a very bad mood for a longer time, so i did this mistake. fuck it! right now im producing my first class joints with fruity loops, the few mixing parts i do with samplitude (great program). i think i produce 1 or 2 beats a month. thats it.
today i blended and remixed the beastie boys track electrify with a beat i made a few month ago. it´s very short, i would like to say too short, but like it is here in kredenbach, chilli i guess. enough said...here it is:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/2/...%20schmitt.mp3

Last edited by luigi schmitt : 05-17-2007 at 12:22 PM.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:02 PM
prism sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joakizmo View Post
I dont even know how many remixers there are on this forum, but i bet alot.

So..
Why dont you post your name and a little info if you want to and a link to your best remix so far, so that I (and perhaps others) will know who we really are dealing with here?
Yes?
Good.
And only one favourite remix per dude to keep it clean and neat.

I am known as paraflux, or just flux, in Houston. I was in a band for 6 years, then left it as no one could give me straight answers about anything at all. I do studio production and mixing now, mostly, although it's possible that I will join this new band called Interbreed, on bass. I pack a Warwick Corvette 5-string. Here's my one remix...

http://stashbox.org/22074/surprise%2...ghness%203.mp3
Old 06-04-2007, 04:41 PM

My name is Nick Murray. I am from Los Angeles, California and am a producer. I normally do trance music and just finished a remix for Loverush UK and Kirsty Hawkshaw.

I stumbled across this new Joss Stone song and the BB's song Shazam and mashed them up. It's a really fun mashup called "Tell Me Bout Shazam". It will make you start breakdancing.....even if you dont know how!

You can hear it here: http://www.myspace.com/therealnickmurray

Cheers,
Nick

Last edited by nickmur : 06-04-2007 at 04:43 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:28 AM

R2DJ in the hizzy.

Straight outta St. Louis, or 'The Lou' as Nelly would say.

Go to http://beastiemixes.com/r2dj.htm
to peep my remixes.

Favorite? Best? I don't know. They're all my babies and they're all good in one way or another, but I'd have to say you should listen to
Pass the Micweiler or Tokyo Shrew Shot
Those are probably my best to date. I'm lookin' to collaborate with another DJ. If you're interested, let me know. I got some ideas on some beats. Word.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:42 AM
French on the inside

Hey bro if you wanna collab, i'm in. Maybe PWN productions would like to be in on this too. We could make another mixtape entry or something

peace

Tricky dick

Ch-ch-check it out at Beastiemixes.com

Feel free to contact me through:

Hyves [NL]

Myspace[USA]