Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Non-Beastie Boys > Beastie-Free General Discussion

Old 02-23-2010, 11:40 AM
give me head till im dead

Default Re: whats with "hetero" guys hating on vaginas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetary View Post
EVERY DAY WE KEEP IT GANGSTA! LIVIN THUG LIFE! SO WHAT YOU MUTHAFUCKAS WANNA DO!
eating that mystery pumpkin pie is not something i want to ante up on.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:03 PM
Judge Mental

i do believe we have made it back on topic, well done everyone, you are a credit to the organisation

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosta View Post
give it time, we will go in wonderous directions. mainly calling people cunts.

www.beastiemixes.com/Guy Incognito

Old 02-23-2010, 01:26 PM
repeat

As a hetero male, the only 'vaginal hating' I do is when her vagina resembles a women giving birth to Kevin Keegan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by some korean pirate View Post
13 multilateral atomic arms reduction.

Old 02-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Teflon Man

I ate some pussy last night, how about that one, mutherfuckers.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Gumbercules?

LOL @ mystery box

TurdBerglar: no one says fanny pack

Bob: i call it a minge sack

Old 02-23-2010, 03:04 PM
wine then bed

"mystery box"

&

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvete View Post
Well I fucking love pussy. Even bloody ones, I can roll with that.
=

hahaha, this thread!

On a side note, I once had a boyfriend of 4+ years that never went down on me until after the second time we broke up. Within the first 2ish years I got oral ONCE total. When I asked if there was a problem he said "I'm just not really that in to it".

Keep in mind there is nothing wrong with me and my ex before him was on my pie every damned day. And my current one is like that too.

Later the ex admitted it was because he didn't have much experience and was scared to because he feared being bad at it. The last year of our relationship he was doing so regularly.

Whateva. I'd never date a man that didn't give oral ever again in my lifetime, if I have to date again, that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo105 View Post
Drowning in labia.

Old 02-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Teflon Man

What's not to like? It's rather nice down there, and making a girl come is pretty damn awesome. Putting a girl first is one step in the right direction for a good relationship.

What the fuck is this thread even about anymore? I'm just enjoying all the pussy talk.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:33 PM
Judge Mental

Quote:
What's not to like? It's rather nice down there, and making a girl come is pretty damn awesome. Putting a girl first is one step in the right direction for a good relationship.

indeed.

At first, i wasnt fearful of it, just not confident in my ability but its all good fun,

oh and talking of horiible ones, google images "blue waffle" but dont do it when you are having your tea or at work

Quote:

Last edited by Guy Incognito : 02-23-2010 at 04:35 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:32 PM
Is this fun yet?

I enjoy cleaning the cat box.

Quote:
...is watching the live feed, waiting for the first Chilean miner to reach the surface, wild-eyed and consumed by bloodthirst, as the rescue team unknowingly brings the zombie virus- and it's first 34 carriers- to an unsuspecting world.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Judge Mental

in all my life i have never called it a box of some kind be it mystery or cat or whatever. i think thats about to change

Quote:

Old 02-24-2010, 01:44 AM
just here for the .gifs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodanaonlyzuul View Post
"mystery box"

&

=

hahaha, this thread!

On a side note, I once had a boyfriend of 4+ years that never went down on me until after the second time we broke up. Within the first 2ish years I got oral ONCE total. When I asked if there was a problem he said "I'm just not really that in to it".

Keep in mind there is nothing wrong with me and my ex before him was on my pie every damned day. And my current one is like that too.

Later the ex admitted it was because he didn't have much experience and was scared to because he feared being bad at it. The last year of our relationship he was doing so regularly.

Whateva. I'd never date a man that didn't give oral ever again in my lifetime, if I have to date again, that is.

ha, this is pretty similar to my situation. although I didn't date my last boyfriend for that long. what my ex said to me was "I don't mind eating your pussy". like it was some kind of chore previous to me. even still, it wasn't a regular occurrence...he did it maybe 4 times in a year. I guess his last girlfriend never went down on him ever (ever!), so oral wasn't really a part of their sexual relationship.

the boyfriend before that went down like it was his job...but somehow was never really that good at giving me orgasms. I never really gave him BJs because he claimed he didn't like them...but then I randomly found a video of a girl giving a dude a BJ on his computer when I was looking for a game I'd downloaded (he had a messy desktop). what a dingus!

my current dude and I pretty much worship each other's bodies. He's so good sometimes I want to punch him in the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga View Post
every virgin would be better in bed than you and that virgins are shit in the sack is an idiotic myth, made by people who dont get to fuck virgins
see, now this is where I think you're losing people. there's no way a virgin could be very good in bed. it takes practice to be good. even people who love each other don't always get things right at first. it's a mistake to judge and ridicule people who have experience just because you lack it and have therefore decided you're morally superior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkyourprez View Post

i go down on girls who are my gf u dork. im not sticking my face in some mystery box.

as much shit as everyone gives CYP, I can get behind this statement. I've only given blow Js to men I've had relationships with...and one fuck buddy (because he was good in bed, clean and very fit, so it'd be a shame not to). oral is just too personal for random hook ups. that maybe doesn't make sense, but it's how I've always felt.

anyway, the moral of the story is, I probably wouldn't be such a champ in the sack if I hadn't fooled around with a couple few jerks first. I also wouldn't be able to appreciate how good I have it now.

The thing is, sex is only shrouded in mystery because everyone is different. there's no one way to do stuff, and any kind of practice you can get is worthwhile in my opinion. that way, when you find a person you like hanging out with for more than sexual reasons, your experience helps you make that person feel good sexually. and then they make you feel good. extra good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Last edited by Dorothy Wood : 02-24-2010 at 02:36 AM. Reason: sexual
Old 02-24-2010, 02:00 AM
doubts your commitment

sex of all kinds is so totally rad. big fan.

lonely as a cloud in the golden state
"the longest winter that i ever saw
was the summer that i spent..."

Old 02-24-2010, 02:02 AM
good reactions, etc?

yeah, well, i've discovered all kinds of other fun that you guys know nothing about, and you're not allowed to know about it i'm not telling
Old 02-24-2010, 02:56 AM
doubts your commitment

frisbees are pretty fun too.

BUT NOT AS FUN AS BONIN'!

lonely as a cloud in the golden state
"the longest winter that i ever saw
was the summer that i spent..."

Old 02-24-2010, 04:08 AM
not punk enough

but bad sex is the ultimate anti-climax,. Literally.,

Some young impressionable types here might read this thread as 'its good to put it about a bit'. But I would like to say as some1 who works in-part with sexual health - women, don't let guys cum inside you unless you're 100% happy with what you are doing and know the risks. Yes, better without condoms but still better than none at all. The pill isn't 100% safe and won't stop STDs.

Guys, don't be a douche and ever force yourself on some1 who says no. Even current girlfriends/fuck buddies when you are drunk - if you do, its still rape which is not cool. Most rapes happen by some-one they know, its not the woman's fault for having a drink or wearing a skirt or having her hair up etc.

and have fun.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:15 AM
Judge Mental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
yeah, well, i've discovered all kinds of other fun that you guys know nothing about, and you're not allowed to know about it i'm not telling
its message boards isnt it?

Quote:

Old 02-24-2010, 05:09 AM
Current Member

Fucking water-wings is the boooooomb

Shout at the Devil!

Old 02-24-2010, 08:30 AM
Teflon Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Guys, don't be a douche and ever force yourself on some1 who says no. Even current girlfriends/fuck buddies when you are drunk - if you do, its still rape which is not cool.
I've never done this (to a drunk girl), but with the girl I am seeing now, I make a move for her pants or something, and she pushes my hand away, fair enough, I stop. Then she's like 'what's wrong, why did you stop?', so now, I rip those pants off whether she fake protests or not. Damn women, messing with me.

I think I'd know, and she'd make it damn clear if she really didn't want to do it though.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:55 AM
give me head till im dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood View Post
the boyfriend before that went down like it was his job...but somehow was never really that good at giving me orgasms. I never really gave him BJs because he claimed he didn't like them...but then I randomly found a video of a girl giving a dude a BJ on his computer when I was looking for a game I'd downloaded (he had a messy desktop). what a dingus!
maybe he was interested in giving the blowjob..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Guys, don't be a douche and ever force yourself on some1 who says no. Even current girlfriends/fuck buddies when you are drunk - if you do, its still rape which is not cool. Most rapes happen by some-one they know, its not the woman's fault for having a drink or wearing a skirt or having her hair up etc.
can't rape the willing adam.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:34 AM
just here for the .gifs

Quote:
I've never done this (to a drunk girl), but with the girl I am seeing now, I make a move for her pants or something, and she pushes my hand away, fair enough, I stop. Then she's like 'what's wrong, why did you stop?', so now, I rip those pants off whether she fake protests or not. Damn women, messing with me.

I think I'd know, and she'd make it damn clear if she really didn't want to do it though.
whoa, that's pretty confusing. it's weird how women kinda want to be taken sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkyourprez View Post
maybe he was interested in giving the blowjob..
Nah. well, I wouldn't put it past him, but he was a former rugby player who decided to get all sensitive and study feminism and become some kind of intellectual. I think he was just confused about who he wanted to be. deep down he was a bit of an obnoxious meathead. it was just annoying that he denied it.

We're still friends and he's a good dude. Just not for me. He's settled down now and got a nice lady to not give him blow jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:51 PM
not punk enough

I found out yesterday one of my friends who is engaged doesn't believe in sex before marriage. I was surprised as I didn't know and just assumed no1 in my circle of friends would be down with that.

It wasn't from her and via some1 else and I don't know her fiancée. She is too uptight for her own good though and just I thought it was who she is. She gets married in October, I'll be interested to see if after a good fucking she winds the fuck down.

edit: this girl is 27

Last edited by Adam : 02-25-2010 at 06:54 PM.