Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Beastie Boys > General Beastie Boys Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2012, 01:23 AM
Grand Master OG Member

Default Re: if you care about Adam Yauch; PLEASE read this

yo I really think this is a cool idea, just even if PWR2MCA became trending that would be sweet and MCA would have to notice. I really think the best way is to send @'s message with the bit.ly (shortened url) link about the project and ask for a RT... I have gotten direct messages and replies from lots of people but I suggest trying to get RTs from some big name people. Anyone who has or is friends with the Beastie Boys: @M1XMASTERM1KE @ztrip @DJQbert @adrock @B_Real420 @Bongoloidz @pbwolf hopefully someone who is close to him can urge him to release an official statement on his condition ya know...
or just get the message out to people who have a massive following who might RT @MDNA @Yelawolf @iamdiddy @justinbieber @Eminem I mean a lot of these people grew up listening to Beastie Boys and MCA has a special place in all of our hearts. If diddy RT it would goto 5,294,173 Followers. Eminem 10,244,360 Followers. @justinbieber 20,228,981 Followers. You get the point. So hit up your favorite artists on twitter they do listen! #PWR2MCA peace @djskrilla

and they do come on the message board sometimes and its usually Yauch or Diamond. Not Horovitz. Yauch does post occasionally.

STILL PRAYIN' FOR YAUCH

Last edited by DJ_Skrilla : 04-16-2012 at 01:26 AM.