Old 04-15-2017, 08:06 PM
lit

Default Re: Crushes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood View Post
I give up. This is a stupid situation and I hate that it happened. I don't know what I was thinking, I feel like I was under a spell and now I'm not.
2 weeks seem like very little time for your feelings to have changed so extremely about the situation. if you could do whatever you wanted, how would you like the situation to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickill
i enjoy driving my compound of electropositive elements
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuzzolese
But where do they belong anyway?
my imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems

Old 04-17-2017, 11:21 AM
just here for the .gifs

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippo View Post
2 weeks seem like very little time for your feelings to have changed so extremely about the situation. if you could do whatever you wanted, how would you like the situation to be?
Well I've been thinking about it for four months. And I do feel like there was an extreme drop off in the intensity of my infatuation. Maybe because work got more challenging, and before I had too much headspace for obsessing. Plus he has been advancing and withdrawing to an irritating degree. Bringing up hanging out, but never confirming. Putting all the impetus on me.

Practically, I would like to not have involuntary physical reactions to the kid's voice and presence, and to be able to have a normal friendship like I do with other men.

If I could do whatever I wanted...there is no good answer. He probably loves his girlfriend and has a good relationship, just like I love my boyfriend and have a good relationship. It's confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Old 04-18-2017, 06:34 AM
not punk enough

Recognise it for what it is - an attraction to have a wank over now and then.

There is probably good reason he isn't committing to hanging out as it'll be confusing and territory that could muck up four peoples lives rather than two.

Like lets say you hung out and he thought an advance was OK when it wasn't and that made it back to each others other halves. Then you'd have to explain to your other half why you hang out alone together when you knew the attraction was there - same for him. And also you will both be awkward around each other.

Nobody wants that level of confusion in life after 25 years old. It's never been a fun scenario to be in.
Old 04-18-2017, 06:26 PM
just here for the .gifs

Hmm, I feel like wanking over it is rude. But yeah, of course if he does like me (which isn't confirmed, but suspected), it's not a great idea to hang out...that's why I said I give up on friendship. I guess I thought I could make it work.

I may sound like a silly jerk, but honestly I need to seriously evaluate where my future is headed, because it's unclear.

Also maybe there's a better partner for my boyfriend than me out there...I don't know

Quote:
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Last edited by Dorothy Wood : 04-18-2017 at 06:31 PM.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:22 PM
just here for the .gifs

Anyway I will stop posting about it. I always think it will make me feel better but it doesn't. I can't fully explain what I am going through without sounding like a asshole.

Quote:

Old 04-24-2017, 07:15 AM
not punk enough

vagina.

My crush has one.
Old 04-26-2017, 06:42 AM
technically insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
vagina.

My crush has one.
sounds like fun

earl@fuckyoumyman.com

Old 04-26-2017, 10:44 PM
not punk enough

I suppose I don't know this for sure but I highly suspect.

Sorry for the immature post.
Old 04-29-2017, 04:07 PM
lit

Quote:
Hmm, I feel like wanking over it is rude. But yeah, of course if he does like me (which isn't confirmed, but suspected), it's not a great idea to hang out...that's why I said I give up on friendship. I guess I thought I could make it work.

I may sound like a silly jerk, but honestly I need to seriously evaluate where my future is headed, because it's unclear.

Also maybe there's a better partner for my boyfriend than me out there...I don't know
you don´t sound so convinced about your current boyfriend, i´m thinking if you guys have been distanced or in a bad cycle, thinking that is normal and will probably soon go away. but if everything is somewhat normal between you two and you´re like this, then maybe it´s something more serious to consider.

as corny as it may sound, sometimes you know deep inside you´re not where you should be and it´s never healthy to ignore that feeling, if this is the situation. it might not even be about this crush but more about what you´re feeling (or not) for your boyfriend.

all i know is relationships are never easy, it´s admitting that when things start to get better.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-02-2017, 05:16 PM
just here for the .gifs

Quote:
you don´t sound so convinced about your current boyfriend, i´m thinking if you guys have been distanced or in a bad cycle, thinking that is normal and will probably soon go away. but if everything is somewhat normal between you two and you´re like this, then maybe it´s something more serious to consider.

as corny as it may sound, sometimes you know deep inside you´re not where you should be and it´s never healthy to ignore that feeling, if this is the situation. it might not even be about this crush but more about what you´re feeling (or not) for your boyfriend.

all i know is relationships are never easy, it´s admitting that when things start to get better.
Well, I was/am not unhappy with the relationship, but I do think there were issues going unaddressed, and we had a big talk about things. Mainly, my bf and I are independent and coexisting, rather than building an adult partnership. We are loving and supportive of each other, and have been together 7.5 yrs. I have never sought anyone else because I was honestly never attracted to anyone else, and thought I was pretty lucky to find such a nice and handsome man who loves me so much. He's just not a practical person. I don't know, we're just different people. We're working on things though. I mentioned he might have a better match out there because there are women who would probably share his interests more than I do. I told him as much, he says he doesn't care if I don't like the same things. We usually have a good time together though.

Are you supposed to be with your twin? Probably not? The crush is more similar to me, we are on the same wavelength, which is appealing, but ultimately I don't know what that means.

I think this will continue to torment me for years.

Quote:

Old 05-11-2017, 07:49 PM
lit

imo, the way you describe him and the relationship is so...blah. like "yea, it´s ok". Maybe you´re just in a bad moment and bored though (7.5 yrs is a lot), cuz i agree, you definitely do not have to have all of the same interests, just share a few here and there and find something you can do together though, cuz if you start living two different lives it´s where he´ll probably take your advice and find his "better match". the good thing is, i´m guessing you won´t really mind.

in my experience, i think the best thing you can do is never stay quiet and say what you´re feeling, don´t wait for things to resolve on their own cuz they´ll just get worse. like the big talk you guys had, yet you don´t really seem very satisfied with the outcome.

well, that´s the feel i get from your comment!

Quote:
Well, I was/am not unhappy with the relationship, but I do think there were issues going unaddressed, and we had a big talk about things. Mainly, my bf and I are independent and coexisting, rather than building an adult partnership. We are loving and supportive of each other, and have been together 7.5 yrs. I have never sought anyone else because I was honestly never attracted to anyone else, and thought I was pretty lucky to find such a nice and handsome man who loves me so much. He's just not a practical person. I don't know, we're just different people. We're working on things though. I mentioned he might have a better match out there because there are women who would probably share his interests more than I do. I told him as much, he says he doesn't care if I don't like the same things. We usually have a good time together though.

Are you supposed to be with your twin? Probably not? The crush is more similar to me, we are on the same wavelength, which is appealing, but ultimately I don't know what that means.

I think this will continue to torment me for years.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-15-2017, 06:05 PM
just here for the .gifs

Quote:
imo, the way you describe him and the relationship is so...blah. like "yea, it´s ok". Maybe you´re just in a bad moment and bored though (7.5 yrs is a lot), cuz i agree, you definitely do not have to have all of the same interests, just share a few here and there and find something you can do together though, cuz if you start living two different lives it´s where he´ll probably take your advice and find his "better match". the good thing is, i´m guessing you won´t really mind.

in my experience, i think the best thing you can do is never stay quiet and say what you´re feeling, don´t wait for things to resolve on their own cuz they´ll just get worse. like the big talk you guys had, yet you don´t really seem very satisfied with the outcome.

well, that´s the feel i get from your comment!
Ha, well...I don't think I know anyone who is completely satisfied by their partner. I love my boyfriend, he is an awesome and talented person and we are very physically attracted to each other. We're still working on the issues from the big talk, I'm giving things a chance, he's trying, and things have been better.

It's a weird situation, I wasn't bored or looking. I changed jobs and met a human I never knew could exist. There is a natural comradery that is hard to ignore. It feels good to be understood, in a world where I feel like I'm constantly trying to explain things to people. But I don't think that feeling is enough to warrant turning everyone's life upside down.

Quote:

Last edited by Dorothy Wood : 05-15-2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old 05-21-2017, 11:38 AM
lit

Quote:
Ha, well...I don't think I know anyone who is completely satisfied by their partner. I love my boyfriend, he is an awesome and talented person and we are very physically attracted to each other. We're still working on the issues from the big talk, I'm giving things a chance, he's trying, and things have been better.

It's a weird situation, I wasn't bored or looking. I changed jobs and met a human I never knew could exist. There is a natural comradery that is hard to ignore. It feels good to be understood, in a world where I feel like I'm constantly trying to explain things to people. But I don't think that feeling is enough to warrant turning everyone's life upside down.
i agree, definitely there is no such thing as being 100% satisfied with your partner. you listed a lot of appealing things there between the both of you, good luck!

Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-06-2018, 06:10 PM
just here for the .gifs

Haha, this stupid crush fucked with my head so much, but I can’t really even remember the feelings anymore. He quit last October, haven’t seen him since. Still connected via social media, so I can see recently he completely changed his hair and clothes and kinda seems like he got a whole new group of friends. So weird.

Really glad I didn’t act on my feelings, because they faded away and it seems like he spends a lot of time on things that I couldn’t give less of a shit about. On different wavelengths now, I guess.

Still no work husbands! Just work buds. Happy the drama subsided.

Quote:

Old 07-05-2018, 05:23 AM
not punk enough

Ha! My crush quit about a year ago too. Not thought about it since - but it seemed something bigger back then

I'm married now!
Old 07-05-2018, 06:39 PM
Basic As Fuck.

congrats!

-------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gus
The friendship ended when I wiped my arse on his pillow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pres Zount
I don't really love you! Lyman zerga is on my ignore list, but you don't deserve it, you swine!
-------------------------------------

Old 07-17-2018, 06:13 PM
Kid*KillYaSelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Ha! My crush quit about a year ago too. Not thought about it since - but it seemed something bigger back then

I'm married now!
I’m on my way too

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkyourprez View Post
if a vag is not smelling good there should be some hate sent its way. clean that mess up.