#10651  
Old 05-03-2005, 11:17 PM
Knuckles's Avatar
Knuckles Knuckles is offline
Bill Me
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The Land Of Little Rain
Posts: 4,265
Default Re: The Family Album




Quote:
Originally Posted by Echewta View Post
Bob is laying pipe. Thats about it.

Reply With Quote
  #10652  
Old 05-03-2005, 11:40 PM
thegoodmrbrodie! thegoodmrbrodie! is offline
!?
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: reading, uk
Posts: 1,821
Default

woo :)



they got the steely dan t-shirt...

Reply With Quote
  #10653  
Old 05-04-2005, 12:03 AM
Mcmac's Avatar
Mcmac Mcmac is offline
so whatcha sayin?
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: melbourne
Posts: 2,085
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-mile7
how bout no? is that the answer your lookin for?Oh it isnt? Well to fucking bad, you dont like it you can always get the steppin', funny how some people cant tell when someone is jokin around


just cuz of you I might turn it all the way up. bitch
i know what your saying and when your joking but when you post a million pics of yourself its just a little over the top.

and why is it that everyone here is treating him so fucking special just because hes black. like im not being racist im just saying hes another human being and g mile maybe u dont sence it but i do.



stick it to the stick man
yum

Reply With Quote
  #10654  
Old 05-04-2005, 12:20 AM
DipDipDive's Avatar
DipDipDive DipDipDive is offline
Alabaster Retard
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Saint Peezy
Posts: 5,093
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles
yayee yayee



Quote:
Originally Posted by saz View Post
wow, ddd is really craving the cock.

Reply With Quote
  #10655  
Old 05-04-2005, 01:10 AM
venusvenus123's Avatar
venusvenus123 venusvenus123 is offline
so
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: in the garden
Posts: 2,818
Default Re: The Family Album

*echoes*

oh, and lovely horse tulla...
Reply With Quote
  #10656  
Old 05-04-2005, 02:42 AM
Audielicious's Avatar
Audielicious Audielicious is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 1,870
Lightbulb Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcmac
and why is it that everyone here is treating him so fucking special just because hes black. like im not being racist im just saying hes another human being and g mile maybe u dont sence it but i do.
Uhhh...I'm treating him "special" because he is a decent guy who was respectful and cool to me.

If you think we're being cool to J just because of his skin colour...then you need to check your head.
Reply With Quote
  #10657  
Old 05-04-2005, 02:49 AM
venusvenus123's Avatar
venusvenus123 venusvenus123 is offline
so
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: in the garden
Posts: 2,818
Default Re: The Family Album

it's true... he does get away with a lot...and it probably is because he's the only black guy on the board. people should take the piss a bit more. tulla said it aaages ago. at least i think it was tulla.
Reply With Quote
  #10658  
Old 05-04-2005, 06:16 AM
Mcmac's Avatar
Mcmac Mcmac is offline
so whatcha sayin?
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: melbourne
Posts: 2,085
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusvenus123
it's true... he does get away with a lot...and it probably is because he's the only black guy on the board. people should take the piss a bit more. tulla said it aaages ago. at least i think it was tulla.
thank you

if sum white guy came on here posting half naked pics of himself and talking about how cool he is and how good looking he is and how hes a ladies man he would get the shit bagged through him.



stick it to the stick man
yum

Reply With Quote
  #10659  
Old 05-04-2005, 06:41 AM
tulla's Avatar
tulla tulla is offline
i'm gonna kill you.
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: rivah falls
Posts: 1,337
Default Re: The Family Album

yeah, i said that everyone needs to get off g-mile's cock, or something like that.


anyway, i demand baby pictures.
Reply With Quote
  #10660  
Old 05-04-2005, 09:52 AM
BOBBY DIGITAL
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The Family Album



Okay, the other day was goin well. I found out that I got an awesome job with PNC Bank back in Pittsburgh. So I start moving my shit back from Philly to my new joint, but my car's transmission goes out on me on the PA Turnpike in the fucking middle of nowhere. I had to pay 140 bucks for a tow. After that, I had to drop $250 for a rental car as a deposit. And to top it off, about 15 miles down the turnpike after getting the rental, I receive a $167 speeding ticket. Look how overjoyed I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #10661  
Old 05-04-2005, 10:17 AM
venusvenus123's Avatar
venusvenus123 venusvenus123 is offline
so
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: in the garden
Posts: 2,818
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulla
yeah, i said that everyone needs to get off g-mile's cock, or something like that.


anyway, i demand baby pictures.
see i knew i wasn't senile quite yet

anyway, nice 'fro g~smile... could be just cuz he's irresistable that he gets away with soooo much!

back to tulla... ok, i know you mean mickill's baby... but it's a while since i've posted one of mine... now nearly 5!





and grumpy chump at a model village... ha!
Reply With Quote
  #10662  
Old 05-04-2005, 10:23 AM
bigblu89's Avatar
bigblu89 bigblu89 is offline
Go Giants!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,668
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusvenus123
it's true... he does get away with a lot...and it probably is because he's the only black guy on the board. people should take the piss a bit more. tulla said it aaages ago. at least i think it was tulla.
Everyone's scared of the e-blackman.

Think about it, it's a message board consisting of one of two kinds of people,

#1 The Alt-Rock white kid.

#2 The rap listening white kid.

What do they have in common? Black people scare the hell out of both of them.

SO G-mile gets away with things a white guy would get flamed for.
Reply With Quote
  #10663  
Old 05-04-2005, 10:24 AM
GreenEarthAl's Avatar
GreenEarthAl GreenEarthAl is offline
loves people
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: outside reading a book [Buffalo, NY]
Posts: 1,510
Default Re: The Family Album

I remember when I used to be the black guy on this board.

Fun times.

(VenusĀ²'s) Cosmo is totally ready to be a spy. One of those spy's that wears expensive suits and drinks fancy drinks and jumps out of the building before it splodes.



Gotta spread love before the world goes [cookoo]

Read, Black & Green
-green.earth.al

My Rap Name is Alex

Reply With Quote
  #10664  
Old 05-04-2005, 10:25 AM
cosmo105's Avatar
cosmo105 cosmo105 is offline
doubts your commitment
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: los angesqueeze
Posts: 17,328
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusvenus123
hahah this made my day. such a cute child, with such an awesome name



lonely as a cloud in the golden state
"the longest winter that i ever saw
was the summer that i spent..."

Reply With Quote
  #10665  
Old 05-04-2005, 10:29 AM
venusvenus123's Avatar
venusvenus123 venusvenus123 is offline
so
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: in the garden
Posts: 2,818
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblu89
Everyone's scared of the e-blackman.

Think about it, it's a message board consisting of one of two kinds of people,

#1 The Alt-Rock white kid.

#2 The rap listening white kid.

What do they have in common? Black people scare the hell out of both of them.

SO G-mile gets away with things a white guy would get flamed for.
that's probably true... but black people don't scare me... well some of em do, but i figure that that type of person would scare me if they were pink, blue or yellow... ie. big scary aggresive types -- both male or female.


GEA. think he'll be up for that, his fave film of the mo is the INCREDIBLES!
and ps. i thought of you after i said "only black guy on the board" oops. sorry bout that.
Reply With Quote
  #10666  
Old 05-04-2005, 10:30 AM
venusvenus123's Avatar
venusvenus123 venusvenus123 is offline
so
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: in the garden
Posts: 2,818
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo105
hahah this made my day. such a cute child, with such an awesome name
*cries*
Reply With Quote
  #10667  
Old 05-04-2005, 10:34 AM
g-mile7's Avatar
g-mile7 g-mile7 is offline
All Eyez On Me....
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sactown(the 916)
Posts: 6,830
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEarthAl
I remember when I used to be the black guy on this board.

Fun times.

(VenusĀ²'s) Cosmo is totally ready to be a spy. One of those spy's that wears expensive suits and drinks fancy drinks and jumps out of the building before it splodes.

you still are my friend famous at that!



Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan

Reply With Quote
  #10668  
Old 05-04-2005, 10:51 AM
g-mile7's Avatar
g-mile7 g-mile7 is offline
All Eyez On Me....
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sactown(the 916)
Posts: 6,830
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcmac
i know what your saying and when your joking but when you post a million pics of yourself its just a little over the top.

and why is it that everyone here is treating him so fucking special just because hes black. like im not being racist im just saying hes another human being and g mile maybe u dont sence it but i do.
I think you look into things a little too much.....

first off a million pictures is quite the statement(when my photo count,not post count, isnt even over 70 or so on here about every other month or so), futhermore the whole point of this thread is to post pictures of ones self, if I decide to post alot then so be it, if I decide one or two then whatever, if you dont want to see them you can do one of two things:

1.put me on ignore which I really dont care thus the statement "who are you?" to me comes to play

2. just dont pay no attention to them

do I get away with alot? I cant really say I do...I mean Im not breaking any forum rules or anything, so how can I get away with alot, if its all legal? Wrap your lil brain round that. if you had any clue bout me, which you dont, you would know that the reason more people talk to me and comment me (more then you I figure) is not just cuz Im black, but because Im actaul one of the few guys on here that doesnt try and talk shit and is pretty cool(thats the truth too). If I was fucking dick and said (this is just hypotheical not true) fuck whitey/beatie boys or came off as an asshole with sarcasm and trying to start arguments of Im right and you wrong type of shit I wouldnt be on here, I'd be labeled another ABMS case (angry black man Syndrome) and people would call for my banning ASAP. To assume cuz Im black I get away with it is a small minded thought influneced by the fact that all of a sudden its cool to be black, its cool to be rasta and you just cant stand it(because you cant stand the so called wigger).

You and others like you have no idea about race, how could you? I mean you arent in my shoes, but then again Im not in yours but Im almost postive I know a tad bit more then you do on this.

your stupid assumptions that everyone treats me special just because Im black is flawed. How do you know that? Wheres your evidence/proof? Have you talked to everyone who comments or talks to me to see if its cuz Im black they talk to me on and off the board(yes off the board as well smart guy).Exactly just what I thought. your just talking out your ass thinking just cuz he's a black man he getting love from the white people, so what are you saying bout your race with that statement? Or the people on this board.


Also to your million pictures point...you say I get away with it being half clothed whatever cuz Im black, when in truth you could say the same thing(millions of pics) bout some of the girls who post alot of pictures in this thread, but of course you have no complaints about that do you?Of course not that would make your lil foreskin dumb ass look gay on here wouldnt it? I mean you say I get away with alot but come on I see plenty, fucking plenty, of people make threads about SEX in the free forum, you've never once heard me talk bout myself in that nature, or even start a thread like that out of respect for some who might find it offesnive. all my comments have been half-ass bout myself, so who gets away with what thats the question.

I dont think I should have to explain myself, but when you make it out as a race thing then your just displaying the purest form of ignorance my friend. But hey, why would I stop posting a bunch of pictures just because your upset, or a few other dudes on here are. I really could give less then two scoops of shit about your feelings or how outraged you feel. Its obvious you dont know shit bout black history to know that white people jockin black people is a postive, not a negative like your trying to paint it. And sadly that the problem with both our races, we dont know enough about the past.



Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan


Last edited by g-mile7 : 05-04-2005 at 10:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10669  
Old 05-04-2005, 11:00 AM
bigblu89's Avatar
bigblu89 bigblu89 is offline
Go Giants!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,668
Default Re: The Family Album

If you don't mind, mr scary black man, I'm stealing your "I really could give less then two scoops of shit" line and am going to start using it in everyday life.

Please don't go an shoot me or anything with your "Gat". I just though it was funny.
Reply With Quote
  #10670  
Old 05-04-2005, 11:12 AM
Echewta's Avatar
Echewta Echewta is offline
Is this fun yet?
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Walking in L.A.
Posts: 13,124
Default Re: The Family Album



Im white and will be buff soon and we can see if people get all up on my jockitch and stuff.



Quote:
...is watching the live feed, waiting for the first Chilean miner to reach the surface, wild-eyed and consumed by bloodthirst, as the rescue team unknowingly brings the zombie virus- and it's first 34 carriers- to an unsuspecting world.

Reply With Quote
  #10671  
Old 05-04-2005, 11:19 AM
cosmo105's Avatar
cosmo105 cosmo105 is offline
doubts your commitment
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: los angesqueeze
Posts: 17,328
Default Re: The Family Album

you've got to tolerate
all those people that you hate
i'm not in love with you
but i won't hold that against you
let's get juxtaposed
juxtaposed
just suppose i juxtapose with youuuu



lonely as a cloud in the golden state
"the longest winter that i ever saw
was the summer that i spent..."

Reply With Quote
  #10672  
Old 05-04-2005, 12:13 PM
Echewta's Avatar
Echewta Echewta is offline
Is this fun yet?
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Walking in L.A.
Posts: 13,124
Default Re: The Family Album

The problem is summer is just around the bend and I haven't a thing to wear!



Quote:
...is watching the live feed, waiting for the first Chilean miner to reach the surface, wild-eyed and consumed by bloodthirst, as the rescue team unknowingly brings the zombie virus- and it's first 34 carriers- to an unsuspecting world.

Reply With Quote
  #10673  
Old 05-04-2005, 12:29 PM
g-mile7's Avatar
g-mile7 g-mile7 is offline
All Eyez On Me....
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sactown(the 916)
Posts: 6,830
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblu89
If you don't mind, mr scary black man, I'm stealing your "I really could give less then two scoops of shit" line and am going to start using it in everyday life.

Please don't go an shoot me or anything with your "Gat". I just though it was funny.

YOU HAVE MY BLESSING'!!!!!



Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan

Reply With Quote
  #10674  
Old 05-04-2005, 12:39 PM
g-mile7's Avatar
g-mile7 g-mile7 is offline
All Eyez On Me....
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sactown(the 916)
Posts: 6,830
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimm
I have to agree, I know G Mile 7 from the Other Music Fourm and I have to admit the dude is pretty cool, and has good knowledge of music.


I didn't know the dude was black nor do I care....


whats the problem?



much respect man cuz of that heres your present, slim asked me to help him with his pics so here man I'll host them for ya till you learn how to do it:










but yep I think I spoke enough to that point with me I mean some them fools trying to use me as a way to vent bout how they hate that some white people jock blacks that topic/subject is bigger even though I'll try and debate it to make it clearer then g-mile dont use me as a pawn in your pet peeve "I hate it when..." arguments,the more I post of myself the more intense it gets
what y'all dont know is I love the attention hhahaha which basically is defeating the whole argument lol that people shouldnt pay me this much attention cuz Im black, so thanks man I should say your doing the exact thing you trying to get people to stop, paying me alot of special attention cuz Im black



Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan


Last edited by g-mile7 : 05-04-2005 at 01:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10675  
Old 05-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Echewta's Avatar
Echewta Echewta is offline
Is this fun yet?
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Walking in L.A.
Posts: 13,124
Default Re: The Family Album

The kid next to English Cosmo is totally going to work for the government.



Quote:
...is watching the live feed, waiting for the first Chilean miner to reach the surface, wild-eyed and consumed by bloodthirst, as the rescue team unknowingly brings the zombie virus- and it's first 34 carriers- to an unsuspecting world.

Reply With Quote
  #10676  
Old 05-04-2005, 01:01 PM
thegoodmrbrodie! thegoodmrbrodie! is offline
!?
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: reading, uk
Posts: 1,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusvenus123
is that in beaconsfield?



they got the steely dan t-shirt...

Reply With Quote
  #10677  
Old 05-04-2005, 01:57 PM
DroppinScience's Avatar
DroppinScience DroppinScience is offline
Campus Fuckface
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, United States of Canada
Posts: 8,846
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusvenus123
GEA. think he'll be up for that, his fave film of the mo is the INCREDIBLES!
and ps. i thought of you after i said "only black guy on the board" oops. sorry bout that.
Don't forget that hardnox is also half-black like GEA.

He doesn't really post anymore, but there was a guy named Mic-Logic who is also part black (mixed with white and Asian).

I think if we were to add up the entire blackness of this forum, we'd probably get 2.25 people or so.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do

Reply With Quote
  #10678  
Old 05-04-2005, 01:59 PM
DroppinScience's Avatar
DroppinScience DroppinScience is offline
Campus Fuckface
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, United States of Canada
Posts: 8,846
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcmac
and why is it that everyone here is treating him so fucking special just because hes black. like im not being racist im just saying hes another human being and g mile maybe u dont sence it but i do.
30 years ago we'd all be savaged for hassling g-mile and calling him "nigger" because he's black.

Now in today's age, we're getting hassled because we think g-mile is a cool guy and so on and so forth.

You really can't win, huh?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do

Reply With Quote
  #10679  
Old 05-04-2005, 02:04 PM
DroppinScience's Avatar
DroppinScience DroppinScience is offline
Campus Fuckface
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, United States of Canada
Posts: 8,846
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye
DroppinScience must be banned from SureShots area
This coming from a Constantine worshipper?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do

Reply With Quote
  #10680  
Old 05-04-2005, 02:07 PM
DroppinScience's Avatar
DroppinScience DroppinScience is offline
Campus Fuckface
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, United States of Canada
Posts: 8,846
Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye
it was a joke butt-breath
So was mine, Ms. Poo-poo pants.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2012 Beastie Boys