Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Non-Beastie Boys > Beastie-Free General Discussion

Old 02-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Monkey News

Default have you ever been attracted to someone that yo have little respect for?

like you could look at them all day and long. fantasize about them. they're a nice enough person. they see you checking them out and they seem to like it. but as soon as they utter a word you're all like.... nah. they're just utterly dull and useless other than their fuckability.

I wonder what it's like for that person. there seems to be a lot of girls that have that problem. guys want to fuck them but that's it. they want nothing more from them.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:52 PM
street legal

Default Re: have you ever been attracted to someone that yo have little respect for?

I dated someone once who was probably the best looking guy I've ever been involved with. He was so incredibly hot.

But, god love him, he couldn't sustain a conversation for the life of him. Really nice guy and sooooo gorgeous but after about a month I just couldn't see him anymore. It wasn't that I didn't respect him but I just couldn't be the only one at the table so to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
wake me up before jabumbo
jabumbohemian rhapsody
lolkats the way ah-ah-ah-ah i like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickill View Post
Eyes Without A Faz
Bob-A O'Riley
If Looks Could kll

Old 02-05-2013, 02:35 PM

Default Re: have you ever been attracted to someone that yo have little respect for?

yeah,yo mama...

"Cats probably wouldn't need 9 lives if they wore tiny little helmets and didn't smoke cigarettes..."

Old 02-05-2013, 11:50 PM
Monkey News

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter View Post
I just couldn't be the only one at the table so to speak.
I love this expression. im gonna use it from now on.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:04 PM
☭ ☭ ☭

I became really close friends with a girl about six months ago, and she also happened to be really, really, quite very good looking. We had a similar sense of humour, and also a few other similar interests.

One weekend we went away together, and spending that much time together I developed a bit of a crush on her; nothing actually that serious, just lust. Soon after that we also went through a few trials of friendship, and I discovered that she only liked me because I hung around her like a little puppy dog that would do anything she asked and listen to her problems. Obviously this was a one way 'friendship', and when I wanted to talk about things she just ignored me and pretended she was busy.

I stopped trying to get in touch with her, or going out of my way to hang out with her, and she never tried either because that's not who she was.

I still see her out often, and needless to say I still find her insanely attractive, and think about all the times she would flirt with me and the times she would make drunken attempts to get me to bed. I think she is a nice person, with a great sense of humour and a lot of other good qualities, but she's just too self centered and also uses her looks to deal with every male she encounters in such a fucked up kind of way that it's really quite sad.

TO MAKE GOLD IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT YOU GOTTA BE THE BEST, MAKING SILVER OR BRONZE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. DO IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY, AT THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT OLYPMICS.

Old 02-09-2013, 11:15 AM
doubts your commitment

For a couple months several years back I dated a guy that had been really into me for years, and I had always been attracted but never did anything since I was in relationships the whole time I knew him. He was really hot but there were a lot of little things about him that were turnoffs, drank too much, totally empty fridge and just no idea how to take care of himself, I was kinda turned off by his pheromones (that shit MATTERS), etc. Also, he was really, really dumb. I would find myself explaining words to him frequently. Oh god, and he had a lot of regrettable tattoos. He was super awkward and creepy. I was always embarrassed to bring him around. And he didn't understand the tide.

The tide.

Seriously. We were at the beach and I drew the moon and the earth in the sand and no. Still didn't get it. Probably still doesn't. There were so many other dumb things, like being in the hospital and forgetting he was allergic to penicillin...sigh.

After I broke it off he went nuts and completely just lost it. I tried to stay friends but he completely cut off contact. We're both married (his wife is even pregnant) now and he and his wife had to be convinced to come to his former best friend's wedding just because they knew I would be there and didn't want to run into me. The two of them are batshit insane. I ran into him on the way to the bathroom at the wedding and laughed to myself.

lonely as a cloud in the golden state
"the longest winter that i ever saw
was the summer that i spent..."

Old 02-09-2013, 01:24 PM
good reactions, etc?

you dated charlie kelly?
Old 02-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Smart

Arrow Re: have you ever been attracted to someone that yo have little respect for?

Come on now, everyone has wanted to bang Kim K at some point.

I'm going off, getting paid and I don't ask why

Old 02-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Fire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo105 View Post
I was kinda turned off by his pheromones (that shit MATTERS)
Turned off by his pheromones? Are you sure he didn't just smell bad? Pheromones don't have a whole lot to do with anything, for humans...

Licking my lips, I pulled out his (also 13") cock. And in mid-blow, as I read the latest neo-feminist screed on Jezebel, I said to myself, "Oh god" -- both reacting to the size of his massive cock and the total injustices faced by women today.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:42 AM
doubts your commitment

Yeah, I was probably using the wrong word. I just didn't like his natural aroma. It wasn't necessarily bad, but it wasn't one that attracted me, if that makes sense.

lonely as a cloud in the golden state
"the longest winter that i ever saw
was the summer that i spent..."

Old 02-15-2013, 09:43 AM
☭ ☭ ☭

I always worry that I am giving off bad pheromones. Could certain women of this board confirm or deny this for me?

TO MAKE GOLD IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT YOU GOTTA BE THE BEST, MAKING SILVER OR BRONZE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. DO IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY, AT THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT OLYPMICS.

Old 02-15-2013, 03:21 PM
Fire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo105 View Post
Yeah, I was probably using the wrong word. I just didn't like his natural aroma. It wasn't necessarily bad, but it wasn't one that attracted me, if that makes sense.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Peoplesmells can be a weird thing.

Pheromones probably have a little something to do with that actually, but the cool thing is that human beings have largely evolved passed most uses for pheromones.

And that is why internet relationships are so popular!*

*factuality of this statement to be determined by science at a later date.

Licking my lips, I pulled out his (also 13") cock. And in mid-blow, as I read the latest neo-feminist screed on Jezebel, I said to myself, "Oh god" -- both reacting to the size of his massive cock and the total injustices faced by women today.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:02 AM
Monkey News

you know that smell when you've been wearing the same gym shorts to bed for like a week?