Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Non-Beastie Boys > Beastie-Free General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 07-01-2014, 08:15 PM
miss soul fire's Avatar
miss soul fire miss soul fire is offline
eating corn, baby!
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Marmareth's blubsling
Posts: 4,252
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

No more foreign friends for me, which sucks.

I still love my avatar though.



"It smells like ass soup in here!"

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-02-2014, 03:22 AM
Lex Diamonds's Avatar
Lex Diamonds Lex Diamonds is offline
Smart
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: None
Posts: 13,102
Question Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss soul fire View Post
No more foreign friends for me, which sucks.
Huh??



I'm going off, getting paid and I don't ask why

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-05-2014, 07:19 PM
TurdBerglar's Avatar
TurdBerglar TurdBerglar is offline
Monkey News
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 19,302
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-_30HA7rec

I get really addicted to this song every once in a while

it's so fucking infectious

so much funk. so smooth and quirky. weird perfection.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-07-2014, 05:56 AM
Lex Diamonds's Avatar
Lex Diamonds Lex Diamonds is offline
Smart
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: None
Posts: 13,102
Arrow Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBerglar View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-_30HA7rec

I get really addicted to this song every once in a while

it's so fucking infectious

so much funk. so smooth and quirky. weird perfection.
Ya boy Johnny Lennon on backing vocals, too. Classic.



I'm going off, getting paid and I don't ask why

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-07-2014, 01:03 PM
TurdBerglar's Avatar
TurdBerglar TurdBerglar is offline
Monkey News
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 19,302
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Later... With Jools Holland is an incredible show
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-08-2014, 06:36 AM
Lex Diamonds's Avatar
Lex Diamonds Lex Diamonds is offline
Smart
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: None
Posts: 13,102
Arrow Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBerglar View Post
Later... With Jools Holland is an incredible show
It sure is... I grew up on that shit as a child. I remember having the Later 1995 mix CD. Shit like Ocean Colour Scene, Suede, Paul Weller and the rest. Pure gold.



I'm going off, getting paid and I don't ask why

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-08-2014, 07:09 PM
TurdBerglar's Avatar
TurdBerglar TurdBerglar is offline
Monkey News
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 19,302
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

I don't think the show has been broadcasted for very long over here. just discovered it within the year. Has introduced to me a lot of bands I wasn't aware of. I like how everything has a live band. even the rap, hip hop and pop shit that is made almost strictly with samples and computers have full backing bands for their performances. makes that type of music SOOO much better.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-11-2014, 12:23 PM
TurdBerglar's Avatar
TurdBerglar TurdBerglar is offline
Monkey News
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 19,302
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

http://www.masslive.com/news/worcest...iver_d efault
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-11-2014, 07:49 PM
Dorothy Wood's Avatar
Dorothy Wood Dorothy Wood is offline
just here for the .gifs
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,240
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Hahahaha, pooping on trains. Why?! Haha!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-11-2014, 09:16 PM
abbott's Avatar
abbott abbott is offline
technically insane
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,588
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfs7K89FlzI&sns=em



earl@fuckyoumyman.com

Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 07-16-2014, 03:55 PM
TurdBerglar's Avatar
TurdBerglar TurdBerglar is offline
Monkey News
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 19,302
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfZFuw7a13E#t=433

try to ignore the douchey announcers
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-18-2014, 05:37 PM
miss soul fire's Avatar
miss soul fire miss soul fire is offline
eating corn, baby!
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Marmareth's blubsling
Posts: 4,252
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Diamonds View Post
Huh??
I used to talk to some people online, especially foreigners and I liked it, now I don't talk to them anymore, just because. I liked it very much though.



"It smells like ass soup in here!"

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-19-2014, 08:41 PM
GreenEarthAl's Avatar
GreenEarthAl GreenEarthAl is offline
loves people
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: outside reading a book [Buffalo, NY]
Posts: 1,505
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

ATTN: MSF

Roby,

Please watch this video and tell me what they're talking about if you want to. It makes me very curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9We-_vQSlI



Gotta spread love before the world goes [cookoo]

Read, Black & Green
-green.earth.al

the BloodThirstyVegans

Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-23-2014, 08:56 PM
miss soul fire's Avatar
miss soul fire miss soul fire is offline
eating corn, baby!
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Marmareth's blubsling
Posts: 4,252
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEarthAl View Post
ATTN: MSF

Roby,

Please watch this video and tell me what they're talking about if you want to. It makes me very curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9We-_vQSlI
Dear AL,

Basically this song says:

"I only know how to live my life if I see myself with you forever
I only know how to dream in life if I dream about you forever

I only know how to suffer in life if I suffer together with you forever
I only know how to enjoy life if I enjoy it with you forever"

When they say "enjoy" it could also be an intended pun meaning "cum", because the verb "gozar" in Portuguese means "enjoy" and also "cum" depending on the context.

And there's a bunch of "tubaribiriba" and "dandindan" which means nothing. Hihi.

I hope this helps.



"It smells like ass soup in here!"

Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-24-2014, 09:24 AM
camo's Avatar
camo camo is offline
repeat
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In Hiding
Posts: 8,923
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss soul fire View Post
I used to talk to some people online, especially foreigners and I liked it, now I don't talk to them anymore, just because. I liked it very much though.
But you're doing it now



Quote:
Originally Posted by some korean pirate View Post
13 multilateral atomic arms reduction.

Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 07-27-2014, 05:18 PM
TurdBerglar's Avatar
TurdBerglar TurdBerglar is offline
Monkey News
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 19,302
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

do people still sit out on their front porch during thunderstorms just to experience the thunderstorm?
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 07-27-2014, 08:06 PM
miss soul fire's Avatar
miss soul fire miss soul fire is offline
eating corn, baby!
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Marmareth's blubsling
Posts: 4,252
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo View Post
But you're doing it now
It's just not the same. Hihihihi.

I'm old now.



"It smells like ass soup in here!"

Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-28-2014, 08:31 AM
Yeti's Avatar
Yeti Yeti is offline
Unexplained, Myths & More
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Richmond, Va
Posts: 4,280
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBerglar View Post
do people still sit out on their front porch during thunderstorms just to experience the thunderstorm?
I do not have a front porch. I do sit on my screened in porch on the back of my house though.



James Brown had a Gulliver head on a Liliputian body & that is why he drank Bacardi.

Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 07-29-2014, 06:21 PM
TurdBerglar's Avatar
TurdBerglar TurdBerglar is offline
Monkey News
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 19,302
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

i always manage to get caught in storms while out biking. there's this large grandstand for the baseball fields at the park i bike at. it's cool place to take refuge during a crazy storm. you have this massive field and open sky all around you.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 08-01-2014, 10:47 PM
TurdBerglar's Avatar
TurdBerglar TurdBerglar is offline
Monkey News
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 19,302
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA_RAZx2_aA
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 08-02-2014, 01:44 PM
kate's Avatar
kate kate is offline
WRASSLIN!
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: the most powerful position is on your knees.
Posts: 619
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

HI!



cheese is yum personified

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 08-03-2014, 09:33 PM
abbott's Avatar
abbott abbott is offline
technically insane
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,588
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

I saw this shit

If I had the video I would have 10k
Anyway
H
Fat chick with 150 pound ass drops a Harley on her leg

Then she escapes

Then she tries to pick up her bike

Her as was at least 150 pounds

She could not pick up her bike

I was waiting on her to turn

Other closer helped

Her ass was bigger than the bike

Her trying to pick up the bike solo on video would of won me $10 k

No video

I was 2?min late

Her Harley had fucked up dents on the right side

Peace out for now



earl@fuckyoumyman.com

Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 08-03-2014, 09:37 PM
abbott's Avatar
abbott abbott is offline
technically insane
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,588
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

I mean she dropped her bike on her leg

She then tried to pick up her bike

She was going no where

The 2 cars closer to me jumped out and helped

I was 15 minutes late to my girlies

They did not understand



earl@fuckyoumyman.com

Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 08-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Lyman Zerga's Avatar
Lyman Zerga Lyman Zerga is offline
Tella Tillas
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: California
Posts: 7,833
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

cool story, bro



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim wont fix it View Post
Hitler was RIGHT wing you stupid fuckbeast

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 08-06-2014, 11:00 AM
Yetra Flam Yetra Flam is offline
no mames
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,084
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

I can't write about this anywhere else because people will think I'm either being judgemental or gross, but....

Every time I go to the gym, there is this girl there who completely stinks up the locker room with what Im assuming is her vagina. It is horrible. I think maybe she has a problem or an infection or something. Can a person complain about this? Is it mean or inappropriate?
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 08-07-2014, 06:51 AM
camo's Avatar
camo camo is offline
repeat
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In Hiding
Posts: 8,923
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss soul fire View Post
It's just not the same. Hihihihi.

I'm old now.
Ok, Hello old Roby, I'm in England, it's sunny. Discuss.



Quote:
Originally Posted by some korean pirate View Post
13 multilateral atomic arms reduction.

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 08-07-2014, 08:03 AM
camo's Avatar
camo camo is offline
repeat
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In Hiding
Posts: 8,923
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetra Flam View Post
I can't write about this anywhere else because people will think I'm either being judgemental or gross, but....

Every time I go to the gym, there is this girl there who completely stinks up the locker room with what Im assuming is her vagina. It is horrible. I think maybe she has a problem or an infection or something. Can a person complain about this? Is it mean or inappropriate?
Is the funk really offending you? If so then yes. You're paying (a probably huge) membership to be there and therefore entitled to express dismay with whatever is causing you concern in there.

You're also probably doing a service by complaining anyway - If she's got a 'foisty chuff' then she's probably been stinking up all of the equipment as well. Yuck!

A few months back I was sat in an empty train carriage on my daily commute. Just before the train set off a guy came and sat across from me on a bank of four facing seats. He had the whole carriage to choose from but for some reason, decided to sit right there. I personally found this a bit weird. He absolutely stunk. It was a mixture of stale B.O and ass. His clothes looked relatively clean but the smell was excruciatingly vile. So I had to make a decision - do I tell him or just get up and move seats? Before I had even thought about it I blurted out 'Dude, do you realise you absolutely stink?'. He just sat there looking shocked and dumbfounded. I think I was so disgusted that I just went into automatic.

If I'm being honest, I didn't really feel that bad for pointing it out. Surely personal hygiene is a type of social responsibility!?!?



Quote:
Originally Posted by some korean pirate View Post
13 multilateral atomic arms reduction.

Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 08-07-2014, 05:56 PM
Lyman Zerga's Avatar
Lyman Zerga Lyman Zerga is offline
Tella Tillas
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: California
Posts: 7,833
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo View Post
Surely personal hygiene is a type of social responsibility!?!?
should be



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim wont fix it View Post
Hitler was RIGHT wing you stupid fuckbeast

Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 08-07-2014, 06:20 PM
Bob's Avatar
Bob Bob is offline
good reactions, etc?
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: boston
Posts: 18,271
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo View Post
Is the funk really offending you? If so then yes. You're paying (a probably huge) membership to be there and therefore entitled to express dismay with whatever is causing you concern in there.

You're also probably doing a service by complaining anyway - If she's got a 'foisty chuff' then she's probably been stinking up all of the equipment as well. Yuck!

A few months back I was sat in an empty train carriage on my daily commute. Just before the train set off a guy came and sat across from me on a bank of four facing seats. He had the whole carriage to choose from but for some reason, decided to sit right there. I personally found this a bit weird. He absolutely stunk. It was a mixture of stale B.O and ass. His clothes looked relatively clean but the smell was excruciatingly vile. So I had to make a decision - do I tell him or just get up and move seats? Before I had even thought about it I blurted out 'Dude, do you realise you absolutely stink?'. He just sat there looking shocked and dumbfounded. I think I was so disgusted that I just went into automatic.

If I'm being honest, I didn't really feel that bad for pointing it out. Surely personal hygiene is a type of social responsibility!?!?
one thing about that, and i'm not saying that it's the case here, but it is a thing--some people who stink can't do anything about it. i dunno what causes it, but there is a condition which causes you to smell all the time no matter how much you bathe and do laundry


he could've been just a scrub but he also could have not been



my nuts

Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 08-08-2014, 07:57 AM
camo's Avatar
camo camo is offline
repeat
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In Hiding
Posts: 8,923
Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
one thing about that, and i'm not saying that it's the case here, but it is a thing--some people who stink can't do anything about it. i dunno what causes it, but there is a condition which causes you to smell all the time no matter how much you bathe and do laundry


he could've been just a scrub but he also could have not been
Yeah I totally understand that. I'm aware of a medical condition that causes some sort of a fishy odour to be emitted and that some people have sweat gland problems, but this dude just had terrible personal hygiene.



Quote:
Originally Posted by some korean pirate View Post
13 multilateral atomic arms reduction.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2012 Beastie Boys