Old 02-19-2019, 09:31 PM
crazy sniffable

Default Oscilloscope Tour

In Moneymakin indefinitely at present for work and lookin for activities. I recall someone sayin they went to Oscilloscope and were allowed to check out the facilities. Is this correct, and if so, how does one go about pursuing a similar scenario? Any help appreciated.

p.s. pauls boutique corner is steps away from my local gym. a dream come true getting to walk by that landmark on a daily basis

it's just 2 wheels and me, the wind in eyes...

Old 02-19-2019, 11:09 PM
Music est. 1986

Default Re: Oscilloscope Tour

I have been a walking tour guide in Toronto for over 10 years and always wanted to create an NYC Beastie Boys walking tour.

The company I work with has locations all around the world including New York and I think we could all collaborate and create an amazing fan-made walking tour of New York.

The tour could start at Adam Yauch Park in Brooklyn and end at Oscilloscope studios with a mini tour of the studio.

We could hit all the key places along the way, with stops along the way like getting cheese Murray's Cheese shop, bagels at Yoshi's, Paul's Boutique (last time I was there it was shawarma place).

We could sell it with the profits going towards a charity that the Beastie Boys support (is the Milarepa fund still active?).
Old 02-19-2019, 11:11 PM
Music est. 1986

speaking of Oscilloscope studios I am just reading now that they did a deal with NYU back in 2015, did this ever come to fruition?
Old 02-20-2019, 01:01 PM
space cake cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyndust View Post
I have been a walking tour guide in Toronto for over 10 years and always wanted to create an NYC Beastie Boys walking tour.

The company I work with has locations all around the world including New York and I think we could all collaborate and create an amazing fan-made walking tour of New York.

The tour could start at Adam Yauch Park in Brooklyn and end at Oscilloscope studios with a mini tour of the studio.

We could hit all the key places along the way, with stops along the way like getting cheese Murray's Cheese shop, bagels at Yoshi's, Paul's Boutique (last time I was there it was shawarma place).

We could sell it with the profits going towards a charity that the Beastie Boys support (is the Milarepa fund still active?).

we did this back in '12 in August, bunch of people from boards were there. met up at bar after the walking tour, cey adams stopped by, the beastie car was there, put pwr2mca stickers all over the subway....one of the best days of my life.

you should organize, i would love to do again.

thank you adam adam & mike

Old 02-21-2019, 03:42 PM
space cake cookie

Found the link to the video from that day

good times everyone who was lucky enough to join us

thank you adam adam & mike

Old 02-22-2019, 02:22 AM
(¯`·.,¸¸.-»

Looks like one awesome tour!