Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

Waus 06-13-2006 03:10 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
^^ I dig your wall man.

HEIRESS 06-13-2006 04:26 PM

Re: as requested..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jadge Fucking 1
before







after


thanks for ponying yo

DandyFop 06-13-2006 05:19 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
It's hard to comment on everyone! I also think that might be the best pic of msf I've ever seen....she's so insanely beautiful.

I'm excited to see more of Nastee's life and hangings about. Sometimes I feel like I want to be her for a day.

Great pics everyone! I wish I could hear Auton and G-mile sing karaoke, omgggg

g-mile7 06-13-2006 05:49 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DandyFop
Great pics everyone! I wish I could hear Auton and G-mile sing karaoke, omgggg


there is video of this show just dont have it on me right now.

Auton 06-14-2006 12:00 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
karaoke? wtf, son

DroppinScience 06-14-2006 01:42 AM

Re: yaaaayyyy!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by miss soul fire

Wow, wow and wow! Why are you so gorgeous?

tracky 06-14-2006 02:15 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
MSF HOTNESS OVERLOAD

mikizee 06-14-2006 07:11 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tracky
MSF HOTNESS OVERLOAD

word to that brother. msf is scorchingly beautiful.

Kid Presentable 06-14-2006 07:25 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
If I could kill the vibe of the erection section over here, can I just say that B4By 4NN, you and your image look like hard work.

g-mile7 06-14-2006 11:03 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
hahaha I went to a rock show last night and pretty much stole the show (since you know needless to say I was the only black (in terms of race and style) there)

enjoy








g-mile7 06-14-2006 11:06 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
This is how you have fun people, just let your self go and take off your cool, these pics are for the homie Norcen(and those who get their jiggy jiggy on to this music) right quick, if Im ever up North you know you can take my black ass to one those shows

(a tall black girl punched me in my noggin during this shot)








g-mile7 06-14-2006 11:07 AM

oh god thaht nigga postin alot of pictures again'
 
last set....best ones I think'


(its not what you think)







(me, auton and my homies in the not so super villains (ska band) check them out on myspce)

Sarky Devotchka 06-14-2006 11:24 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
it's funny to see a long-haired bearded fellow in a dead kennedys t-shirt. I just saw jello biafra walking down the street a couple months ago, he's awfully fat now.

g-mile7 06-14-2006 11:46 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarky Devotchka
it's funny to see a long-haired bearded fellow in a dead kennedys t-shirt. I just saw jello biafra walking down the street a couple months ago, he's awfully fat now.


well he came up to me and was "dude we need to you get back out there and dance with us" (since I had prior when I got punched in the head haha) so I was like lets do this and thus the pic of me throwing the westside up and him.

It was good times, I'm happy to be able to go to things like this and not be treated like an outcast, and vice versa with me being able to roll to things like that

DroppinScience 06-14-2006 11:47 AM

Re: oh god thaht nigga postin alot of pictures again'
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
last set....best ones I think'


(its not what you think)

That guys got a wicked Descendents shirt.

You guys are in a ska band now? I didn't know it was still 1997. ;)

g-mile7 06-14-2006 11:48 AM

Re: oh god thaht nigga postin alot of pictures again'
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DroppinScience
That guys got a wicked Descendents shirt.

You guys are in a ska band now? I didn't know it was still 1997. ;)



I didn't know you looked like James Dean's Face(!) (!) ;)

bigblu89 06-14-2006 11:52 AM

Re: The Family Album
 

g-mile7 06-14-2006 11:54 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigblu89


hahahaha the whole time I was taking pictures last nite, god truth, I thought bout this board and that horrible monster known as the mosh girl

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...une2006092.jpg

espcially when I look at this pic

cookiepuss 06-14-2006 11:58 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
This is how you have fun people, just let your self go and take off your cool, these pics are for the homie Norcen(and those who get their jiggy jiggy on to this music) right quick, if Im ever up North you know you can take my black ass to one those shows





^ my favorite.:cool:hardcore G.

Waus 06-14-2006 12:29 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Looks like some good times G Mile!

g-mile7 06-14-2006 12:45 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cookiepuss
^ my favorite.:cool:hardcore G.


even rock shows are not safe:( :D

g-mile7 06-14-2006 12:51 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beck
Looks like some good times G Mile!

It was a learning experince to say the least(y)

Knuckles 06-14-2006 08:40 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye
Auton is so cute <3

I am secure enough in my sexuality to say I totally agree.

ericlee 06-15-2006 09:58 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knuckles
I am secure enough in my sexuality to say I totally agree.

I'm a flaming raging yard dart butt pirate geigh bird and I can say I totally agree;) (y)

g-mile7 06-15-2006 10:22 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
hahaha

na§tee 06-15-2006 01:37 PM

file under "p of r"
 
how often do you see purple und orange together, eh? they were made to be partners!


p.s. lovely pics, everyone. msf, although i despise your blatant brazilian marketing (;)), i heart yr beautiful face and lipstick. give me some. lipstick, that is.

g-mile7 06-15-2006 01:39 PM

Re: file under "p of r"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by na§tee
how often do you see purple und orange together, eh? they were made to be partners!


p.s. lovely pics, everyone. msf, although i despise your blatant brazilian marketing (;)), i heart yr beautiful face and lipstick. give me some. lipstick, that is.


:o (y) (purple and kind of orange icons) I <3 Claire...excellent photos tell yo home girl Sarah hi for me:)

hitmonlee 06-16-2006 02:52 AM

Re: file under "p of r"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by na§tee
how often do you see purple und orange together, eh?

is that a trick question?

i see purple and orange together all the time. here is the first sporting team that comes to mind...
http://images.google.com.au/images?h...&sa =N&tab=wi


anyway...

HELLO FROM SYDNEY!! (i'm the short blonde)






Kid Presentable 06-16-2006 03:32 AM

Re: file under "p of r"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hitmonlee
is that a trick question?

i see purple and orange together all the time. here is the first sporting team that comes to mind...
http://images.google.com.au/images?h...&sa =N&tab=wi


anyway...

HELLO FROM SYDNEY!! (i'm the short blonde)



Hey monlee, nice sneaker game you got goin there.

hitmonlee 06-16-2006 03:41 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
:p

they have a whole adidas store there!
only got a bag though :(
got some new cons
pics later :)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys