Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

sercomdj01 06-02-2008 11:34 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Presentable (Post 1588813)
Hey I totally bought that T-Shirt back when it was an album only and nobody cared.

I got it as a gig, so thats coool!

hpdrifter 06-02-2008 11:38 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by instigator7022 (Post 1588421)


from my open heart surgery^


I got in a car accident, almost died, my usual unlucky antics.

Jesus Christ, girl. That's heavy. Glad you're all right!

camo 06-02-2008 12:15 PM

Re: The Family Album
 


self taken shots are a nightmare, I was trying to show a mate my 123klan adidas jacket and this is the best way I could shoot it. Myspace style.

sercomdj01 06-02-2008 12:22 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by camo (Post 1588876)


self taken shots are a nightmare, I was trying to show a mate my 123klan adidas jacket and this is the best way I could shoot it. Myspace style.

Dude! Your 27:eek:
You look young for your age (never a bad thing)

jackrock 06-02-2008 12:25 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sercomdj01 (Post 1588881)
(never a bad thing)

Unless you're 27 and look 17.

jennyb 06-02-2008 01:56 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sercomdj01 (Post 1588774)
I just wanna show off the tshirt....

(y) as you should. I just ordered a couple T's off SY's site. ...and this killer coffee mug. Me wants NOW!


Yorkshire~Rose 06-02-2008 02:07 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by P of R (Post 1588758)
Crap shot of the interior:

OMG Comfort zone! That van is just brilliant.

Danny - What exactly IS that you're drinking?! Vomit on the Beach?

Camo - Looking sharp! Give us a smile will ya? ;)

b-grrrlie 06-02-2008 02:10 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by P of R (Post 1588758)
You'd like to have one of those until it's time to fill the gas tank up, and that's quite often. Awesome car though. Makes a very masculine sound!(y)

A few of my friends are going with the van to see RATM in a bit less than two weeks.



B-grrrlie: Crap shot of the interior:

Pimpin' purple!!! :D

hpdrifter 06-02-2008 02:34 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Nice job, camo. You know, on being hot and stuff.

Please please please tell me you're 27. You really do look like a teenager.

paul jones 06-02-2008 02:35 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jennygirl (Post 1588916)
(y) as you should. I just ordered a couple T's off SY's site. ...and this killer coffee mug. Me wants NOW!


:eek:(y)

Caribou 06-02-2008 02:49 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by P of R (Post 1588758)
You'd like to have one of those until it's time to fill the gas tank up, and that's quite often. Awesome car though. Makes a very masculine sound!(y)

A few of my friends are going with the van to see RATM in a bit less than two weeks.



B-grrrlie: Crap shot of the interior:

Omg, purple! <3 And masculin sounds. <333 That makes up for the gallons of petrol.

Also tell your friends to brace themselves when they go see RATM. It was one of the biggest moshpits I've ever been in. 60000 people all jumping and running into eachother is quite intimidating. And leaves you bruised and battered all over.
But them playing Killing In The Name and everyone screaming MOTHERFUCKEEEEEER!!!! at the top of their lungs is quite a bit of awesomeness and has made my weekend. When I screamed it came all the way down from my toes man. Woooh!

@ Dannyboy: Those pink hats are evil and should die. It's one of the things that make pinkpop a very annoying festival.

ET 06-02-2008 03:26 PM

Re: The Family Album
 

hpdrifter 06-02-2008 04:14 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Woah, camo and now ET?

File this under people I never thought would post a photo.

Now if I could just get Moot to post one...

camo 06-02-2008 04:18 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sercomdj01 (Post 1588881)
Dude! Your 27:eek:
You look young for your age (never a bad thing)


Quote:

Originally Posted by hpdrifter (Post 1588936)
Nice job, camo. You know, on being hot and stuff.

Please please please tell me you're 27. You really do look like a teenager.

I get it alot but hey It's ok I don't mind. I get it from my mum, she's mid fifties and still looks 30 odd (y)

Caribou 06-02-2008 04:19 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ET (Post 1588969)

You Thievin' Pimpin' Bastard! :mad:

Lyman Zerga 06-02-2008 04:50 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hpdrifter (Post 1588988)
Woah, camo and now ET?

File this under people I never thought would post a photo.

lol



i wish people would guess me 17! camo is a babyface 4 life

camo 06-03-2008 02:41 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga (Post 1588996)
lol



i wish people would guess me 17! camo is a babyface 4 life


you knows it

P of R 06-03-2008 04:50 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yorkshire~Rose (Post 1588925)
OMG Comfort zone! That van is just brilliant.

The sofa is folded down into bed position in the picture. ;)




Quote:

Originally Posted by b-grrrlie (Post 1588927)
Pimpin' purple!!! :D

Or genital pink, as the guy we bought it from described it so beautifuly as. :D



Quote:

Originally Posted by Caribou (Post 1588949)
Omg, purple! <3 And masculin sounds. <333 That makes up for the gallons of petrol.

Also tell your friends to brace themselves when they go see RATM. It was one of the biggest moshpits I've ever been in. 60000 people all jumping and running into eachother is quite intimidating. And leaves you bruised and battered all over.
But them playing Killing In The Name and everyone screaming MOTHERFUCKEEEEEER!!!! at the top of their lungs is quite a bit of awesomeness and has made my weekend. When I screamed it came all the way down from my toes man. Woooh!

Wow, I kinda regret not going now. :(

AceFace 06-03-2008 08:35 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hpdrifter (Post 1588988)

Now if I could just get Moot to post one...

together, if we wish hard enough, maybe it will happen... :o

AceFace 06-03-2008 08:55 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by camo (Post 1588876)


self taken shots are a nightmare, I was trying to show a mate my 123klan adidas jacket and this is the best way I could shoot it. Myspace style.

GAH! so effin' hot!

i LOVE that jacket!

Waus 06-03-2008 09:12 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caribou (Post 1588992)
You Thievin' Pimpin' Bastard! :mad:

I'm pretty sure that's that dude from Craigslist that made a big ruckus about them making fun of him on uh...Gawker? Something.

camo 06-03-2008 10:17 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AceFace (Post 1589104)
GAH! so effin' hot!

i LOVE that jacket!

thanks on both accounts acebum (y)

na§tee 06-03-2008 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waus (Post 1589107)
I'm pretty sure that's that dude from Craigslist that made a big ruckus about them making fun of him on uh...Gawker? Something.

ahahaha, yes. et favours a less fine-tuned example of facial hair, methinks ; )

camo.. fountain of youth or what? do you use oil of olay or eat your breakfast out of the holy grail, hrm?

AceFace 06-03-2008 11:03 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by na§tee (Post 1589125)
do you use oil of olay or eat your breakfast out of the holy grail, hrm?

hahahaha, awe. that was funny!

camo 06-03-2008 11:42 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Just lucky I suppose.

Caribou 06-03-2008 11:55 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
I'm a Myspace pro


AceFace 06-03-2008 12:17 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
^ oooh. i like your glasses!

paul jones 06-03-2008 12:44 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caribou (Post 1589136)
I'm a Myspace pro



I have no myspace pics of me holding the camera above my head(y)

beastieangel01 06-04-2008 11:15 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
um, P of R is hot.
So it camo.

p.s. those shutter shades are flippin EVERYWHERE. At least, in the bay area.

you can't see that I have them on really but




There was a bar that we all went to that was handing them out for free.

abcdefz 06-04-2008 11:35 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
The new Crocs!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys