Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

Nuzzolese 05-24-2005 08:30 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney
P.S. WTF is a Guile you ignorant fuck!

Do you really want to know or is this one of those "I want HIM to tell me" things?

tracky 05-24-2005 08:38 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
haaaaadoken!

synch 05-24-2005 08:42 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
That's ryu ;)

SONIC BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

tracky 05-24-2005 09:03 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
I knew that but I didnt want to give it away completely ;)

Qdrop 05-24-2005 09:20 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by synch
That's ryu ;)

SONIC BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

"tiger upper cut!"



the BEST fuckin video game...ALL TIME.

Nuzzolese 05-24-2005 09:22 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
"tiger upper cut!"



the BEST fuckin video game...ALL TIME.

YOGA FLAME!

(so gay. Who knew Yoga was a figting style? They should come up with a new one now, a Pilates Fighter.)


I think Tekken surpassed it.

Qdrop 05-24-2005 09:27 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuzzolese

I think Tekken surpassed it.

suddenly, i hate you.

Nuzzolese 05-24-2005 09:31 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
suddenly, i hate you.

I knew one day you would turn your back on me. I did not know this would be the day, and that combat games would be the wedge driven between us. I think now we have to fight or you will mourn me as if I were dead. Can we just play Mortal Kombat or Mike Tyson's Punch Out and maintain the fantasy...for the kids?

Qdrop 05-24-2005 09:33 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuzzolese
Can we just play Mortal Kombat or Mike Tyson's Punch Out and maintain the fantasy...for the kids?

either of those should be able to float the relationship along.

no cheat codes to get to tyson early!

Nuzzolese 05-24-2005 09:39 AM

Re: The Family Album
 

Qdrop 05-24-2005 09:42 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuzzolese

what was it? hold down start and make 2x 360º motions with the joystick...upper cut beheading, right?

Nuzzolese 05-24-2005 09:43 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
I don't fucking know, I'm a girl.

Qdrop 05-24-2005 09:47 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
liar.

Nuzzolese 05-24-2005 10:04 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Okay I do know.

DroppinScience 05-24-2005 10:10 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney
Yeah,....it's funny how it's OK for everyone to rip on your pics all the time, it's always open season on DroppinScience, the same people who mock your buttons were all up Cosmo & Boomin's ass for wearing them on their Jackets.

Meh, RobMoney... just look at who declares "open season" on me. Fuckin' Afronaut. It's not as if he's in any position to call me out on looking like an idiot. :rolleyes:

Besides, I'm wearing a godamned Velvet Underground pin. That automatically makes me impervious to all the bullets they launch at me. :D

g-mile7 05-24-2005 10:26 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney
Singing to the choir here dude......If you knew anything about me you'd know ironic this post is. I have 3 kids I raise and recieve no child support from anyone......and guess what......I'm not from the ghetto you idiot.


WTF does people not paying child support have to do with the ghetto?

Stop trying to be poor, underprivileged, Mr. Ghetto. You love playing the martyr role, but I ain't buying it dude. By the looks of things in your pics, you are not living in any ghetto. Looks more like Edward Scissorhands suburbia, USA. Looks like you've got it pretty easy to me, so stop frontin!





and P.S.......the only person who said anything about you being black is you. This has nothing to do with race, so please stop playing the race card Mr. Johnny.

I'll be the first to admit I havent lived in the ghetto since 95-96, you have noticied from any of my other pix, dummy, I am blessed to live in a decent house in the suburbs here in the 916, but that wasnt without work, sweta and tears done by our family and my father who used his education (being accepted to UCD) to get us out. But thanks to that experience in Baton Rouge (plus I go back every year for bout a month) Im able to see both sides. Whose fronting though I never said Im so ghetto my family can't eat, I was talking about my cousin, yet another misstep in your argument with me. If you had any idea you know a common sitution (at least in terms of blacks) is children being raised by one parent, mostly by the mother. But obviosuly your to much of a hard headed peion to realize what I was saying

The fact is your wasting time typing out post adressing me when you should be more concerned over your 3 kids. I give you respect, you are doing your thing with your children being there, but the fact is to waste so much time trying to "step up" and take down me, is a waste of time. I read on your profile that in 1971 you came to be, that makes 10+ years older then me, but yet you argue like we're the same age, thus more proof that with age doesnt necassarliy comes knowledge

g-mile7 05-24-2005 10:29 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney
Yeah,....it's funny how it's OK for everyone to rip on your pics all the time, it's always open season on DroppinScience, the same people who mock your buttons were all up Cosmo & Boomin's ass for wearing them on their Jackets.

but no one has the testicular fortitude to say anything to someone wearing sequins and a zorro mask.



you are too much is that what its all about, people not ripping me about my pictures even though its obvious they are a joke??? I'll tell you why people dont "get at me" because they know that these pictures just are to be funny and have fun. Unlike you and some the others on here I have no problem not taking my self serious all the time. I mean when aske by my group for our Theater Arts class to do a play that required 2 females when we only had one I had the guts (and needed the grade) to put on a dress and perform the part of a 13 year old white girl in front of 30 people, if that was you faced with that sitution, you'd have maybe taken the high road since your so high and mighty (the unjust will suffer is what you have in your sig).


My argument to fight yours: the reason they dont rip at me is because, how can I put this? I just dont give a fuck!. I know who I am.






one sexxxy piece (y) :D HAHAHAAHAHHAA

g-mile7 05-24-2005 10:47 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney
What a nice guy you are! I'll tell her you asked about her, but I don't think she's into dropouts........stupidity turns her off big time, so looks like you've got no shot.


P.S. WTF is a Guile you ignorant fuck!




hahahahaa your dissing me just exposes you as the little kid that you are with your immature 6th grade diss lines. Yea the thing is I'm one of the top students at the school I'm going to (Folsom Lake College) with a damn 3.45 gpa and plenty of A+ papers from English, History, Psychology, Humanties etc... to prove it. Obviously you making guesses on me too. You ignorant fuck?? You could come up with a better chocie of words, I mean it sounded like you were going say something semi-intelligent like ignorant insidious man or ignorant narcisstic twit would have been better choices.....I just smile in your general direction










your whole beef with me is a WTF moment at it's finest given I have never done anything wrong or said anything bad about you:













I just find it funny how all of a sudden, one minute she was cool with me and one of people on that myspace then all of a sudden, not anymore. You really are taking this shit too seriously that you would tell her about it. You trully are a sad individual

Echewta 05-24-2005 10:48 AM

Re: The Family Album
 

g-mile7 05-24-2005 10:53 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DroppinScience
Meh, RobMoney... just look at who declares "open season" on me. Fuckin' Afronaut. It's not as if he's in any position to call me out on looking like an idiot. :rolleyes:

Besides, I'm wearing a godamned Velvet Underground pin. That automatically makes me impervious to all the bullets they launch at me. :D


these haters only want to make you sweat.....thus the best way to get at them is to keep doing what your doing that way maybe if they get annoyed enough they'll at the very least put you on ignore or leave the board all together (y) thats what I'm doing








they had no idea that in reality I really was holding back, all these pictures I have had taken over various points just didnt decide to post them because they were "strange" but shit's hit the fan so......and I said I had retired from doing this but they've pulled back everytime I get away they pull me back









You dare have the audacity to make assumptions/comments on me? Let’s be logical, if you were that damn important you wouldn’t be wasting your precious life (that you only get one of) fighting on a message board. In a sense, you and people like you are nobodies to me.

You really have no idea who you’re talking to. I love making people look dumb, proving them wrong and making them look obnoxious, which is what you’re doing by not realizing the whole point of this section of the board, let alone the whole board, is to have fun and not to try and cause trouble. Thus I know what you want and crave (and people like you): for me to stop posting PERIOD. But no sir, I am sorry but I can’t do that because then you’ll feel like you’ve won and I hate losing. So I’m going keep doing this until I feel it’s right to leave, I will not be ran off by you nominal waste of precious privileges we take for granted in the US(like other board members who do not post as much have had happen directly and indirectly). You can vilify my name but you will never annihilate my persona with your derogatory methods of flatter (cause it’s a compliment that I’ve made such waves on here). So to make you even more hot and bothered I will keep posting pictures (because obviously you’re too dumb to realize the whole point of this thread is to post pictures) and denying you of what you seek: the precious nectar of victory over yours truly and it taste so, so very sweet. Enjoy my stay….I know I will :)


thus Im through with you while you continue to freepost (and on any other board would have been banned for not following thread/forum rules) I will continue to post my pix. You dont like it, well tough nookies homie, tough nookies







You have opened up a Pandora’s Box that might never get closed.

tracky 05-24-2005 11:03 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
And here's me thinking I'd never use that ignore function

g-mile7 05-24-2005 11:07 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tracky
And here's me thinking I'd never use that ignore function


;)

Echewta 05-24-2005 11:08 AM

Re: The Family Album
 

Qdrop 05-24-2005 11:09 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
seriously, G-mile.

calm down.

you're acting the fool worse than even I ever have.

you keep talking about taking this too seriously....then you spit out 4 of 5 huge fucking posts with lines and lines of diatribe and pics.

Echewta 05-24-2005 11:14 AM

Re: The Family Album
 

Echewta 05-24-2005 11:15 AM

Re: The Family Album
 

cosmo105 05-24-2005 11:15 AM

Re: The Family Album
 

Echewta 05-24-2005 11:15 AM

Re: The Family Album
 

cosmo105 05-24-2005 11:15 AM

Re: The Family Album
 

tracky 05-24-2005 11:16 AM

Re: The Family Album
 


That yellow one you made me tasted funny ???


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys