Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

g-mile7 11-06-2004 07:07 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty_808
This is me in grade 9 baby.
This is me in grade 9.

actually it's me in grade 10 but you get the picture :rolleyes:





3 words: Might~Tee~Fine






senorita, I feel for u :eek: (y) nice pic indeed, so do u write/play your own music :confused:

adrockmelanie 11-06-2004 09:31 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sercomdj01
Not enough people post themselves smiling.






how did i know this wasn't directed at me?

hahaha as soon as i saw this, i laughed.... and thought of littlej and the comments she'd always leave for my pictures. haha,

Matt 11-06-2004 10:24 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty_808
This is me in grade 9 baby.
This is me in grade 9.

actually it's me in grade 10 but you get the picture :rolleyes:


You're playing bass guitar, and you quoted a Barenaked Ladies song. And you're boo-ti-ful.

Marry me?

alexandra 11-07-2004 05:11 AM

^ my new idol.
 

synch 11-07-2004 06:20 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooky Puss
you hot bitch! :cool:
I love the hat, and the glasses. You are the queen of cool. (y)

This is me being very happy with my noo Deeveedee.

Absolutely adorable :)

P of R 11-07-2004 06:26 AM

Re: P of R
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beth
it might be more fun for us to read if you post now while you're drunk.

kthnx

You should have posted that a bit earlier because now I'm all sober. :o

Cooky Puss: You're too cute! (y)


Betty, :cool: (y)

Aimee's looking lovely as usual. :)

Pres Zount 11-07-2004 06:30 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
WAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEYYYYY

Pres Zount 11-07-2004 06:38 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
I feel like complimenting you, and cookie puss too.

But I'm being watched, you know. :(

zorra_chiflada 11-07-2004 06:56 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pres Zount
I feel like complimenting you, and cookie puss too.

But I'm being watched, you know. :(

you knows it.

btw, you look gorgeous as always. i want you to bone me in the face, RIGHT NOW!

look how hot my man is everyone! are you all jealous?

synch 11-07-2004 07:00 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zorra_chiflada
you knows it.

btw, you look gorgeous as always. i want you to bone me in the face, RIGHT NOW!

look how hot my man is everyone! are you all jealous?

Only of him... :)

Mr. Boomin'Granny 11-07-2004 07:04 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
the plot thickens.....

P of R 11-07-2004 07:05 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Cheers!





Pres Zount 11-07-2004 07:19 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Cheers!

adrockmelanie 11-07-2004 07:43 AM

Re: The Family Album
 


me: at 7:00 am

P of R 11-07-2004 08:19 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Very nice, Mel.

adrockmelanie 11-07-2004 08:38 AM

Re: The Family Album
 

ProfJIM 11-07-2004 09:10 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
:D <3

adrockmelanie 11-07-2004 09:18 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
thanks, guys.


<3

afronaut 11-07-2004 11:11 AM

Re: The Family Album
 


this is me, last week.

cosmo105 11-07-2004 11:35 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
i made him that costume out of papier mache, puffy paint, and tears.

aenema 11-07-2004 12:16 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by afronaut


this is me, last week.

you look well, just had a holiday?

afronaut 11-07-2004 12:22 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
i made him that costume out of papier mache, puffy paint, and tears.

costume? what costume?

adrockmelanie 11-07-2004 01:07 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sercomdj01
It wasn't directed at anyone in particular, cause we're all miserable basterds who don't smile on here ;)

Anouk has started a trend it seems, cause in Matthias picture he was smiling too. The copy cat :rolleyes:


nah, i just said that because it used to be that every single picture i posted got comments about how i smiled so much, had such a big smile.. nice smile... blah blah.

i was being sarcastic. i mean, i know you don't see much sarcasm around the board here.. so i guess that's why you might not've caught it.

aenema 11-07-2004 01:11 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by adrockmelanie
nah, i just said that because it used to be that every single picture i posted got comments about how i smiled so much, had such a big smile.. nice smile... blah blah.

i was being sarcastic. i mean, i know you don't see much sarcasm around the board here.. so i guess that's why you might not've caught it.

you're pretty but I notice your teeth the most, they're so nice.

Sorry, I'm dying to get my own braces off I've got this fascination with success jobs with orthodontics, :o

P of R 11-07-2004 01:24 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sercomdj01
It wasn't directed at anyone in particular, cause we're all miserable basterds who don't smile on here ;)

Anouk has started a trend it seems, cause in Matthias picture he was smiling too. The copy cat :rolleyes:

Beer makes me happy.

P of R 11-07-2004 01:33 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Happy as in horny?

P of R 11-07-2004 01:36 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Oh joy! :)

afronaut 11-07-2004 04:39 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
why can't i find a girl who will love me for who I am

I'm so lonely...


ASHLEY 11-07-2004 04:41 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
OMG YOU NEED TO STOP AFRONUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afronaut 11-07-2004 04:45 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
ash, cmon babe....let's not fight...remember last time...

I even have a pic of it



babe you've lost so much weight, i'm so proud


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys