Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

b i o n i c 07-09-2009 10:47 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
your right hand looks like it hurts. the guy on the left is playing air something.. air kazoo?

nodanaonlyzuul 07-09-2009 04:27 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Tatum with a stache, not a bad thing.

rirv sweaty, not a bad thing.

STOP THE DISTRACTIONS. (!)

Dorothy Wood 07-10-2009 01:29 AM

Re: The Family Album
 


almost

rirv 07-10-2009 03:51 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
That's a big cannon you have there.

paul jones 07-10-2009 08:04 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood (Post 1680303)


almost

BBMB canon love continues(y)

camo 07-10-2009 08:25 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
looks like she's tickling it's balls.

Helvete 07-10-2009 09:39 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...7-10132712.jpg

I can't resize on my phone, but here you go.

This is me doing some shit in some place in Scotland.

camo 07-10-2009 10:07 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
did you get a sword?

ericlee 07-10-2009 11:50 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Helvete (Post 1680377)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...7-10132712.jpg

I can't resize on my phone, but here you go.

This is me doing some shit in some place in Scotland.

teach that ragbag in the cammies how to roll up his sleeves.

bigblu89 07-10-2009 12:11 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood (Post 1680303)


almost

Is it bad that I right away though of the tittyfuck thread from Beastie Free?

paul jones 07-10-2009 12:24 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Helvete (Post 1680377)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...7-10132712.jpg

.

This is me doing some shit in some place in Scotland.


toilets were broke then?

russhie 07-10-2009 11:39 PM

Re: The Family Album
 






I went on holiday.


checkyourprez 07-11-2009 05:41 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
^very nice. your ok too.



doin work on the pitch...




DIGI 07-11-2009 08:34 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by russhie (Post 1680590)






I went on holiday.


Wow.
(y)

DIGI 07-11-2009 08:38 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by checkyourprez (Post 1680699)
^very nice. your ok too.



doin work on the pitch...




"Dude, can you do me a favor and take a couple action shots of me during the game today? There's a chick on this messageboard that gave me a pretty sweet comment on one of my pictures, so I've been flooding that shit the past week or so. Don't worry about it if you're too busy. You're not? Awesome. Appreciate it, bro."

checkyourprez 07-11-2009 08:55 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DIGI (Post 1680717)
"Dude, can you do me a favor and take a couple action shots of me during the game today? There's a chick on this messageboard that gave me a pretty sweet comment on one of my pictures, so I've been flooding that shit the past week or so. Don't worry about it if you're too busy. You're not? Awesome. Appreciate it, bro."


Totally brah!!!

i can send you the link to the rest of the pics from my team if you want, i just didnt think they pertained. :)

ericlee 07-11-2009 09:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
But isn't Russhie Skye?

If so, that pic isn't her. You got complimented by a fat, balding and hairy guy with spaghetti stains on his wife beater, cyp.

mikizee 07-11-2009 11:37 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I know who Russhie is.

Its not Skye.

checkyourprez 07-12-2009 01:00 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericlee (Post 1680725)
But isn't Russhie Skye?

If so, that pic isn't her. You got complimented by a fat, balding and hairy guy with spaghetti stains on his wife beater, cyp.

i didnt know i got complimented by anyone, and could care less frankly. i thought more than anything people give me shit on this board, for whatever reason. especially when im one of the last people to dish it out. but whatevs not my bag.

ericlee 07-12-2009 02:51 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by checkyourprez (Post 1680747)
i didnt know i got complimented by anyone, and could care less frankly. i thought more than anything people give me shit on this board, for whatever reason. especially when im one of the last people to dish it out. but whatevs not my bag.

doh! Sorry man, I was trying to joke but it backfired. I wasn't trying to be a dick.

I thought russhie was Skye for some reason. You're cool.

camo 07-12-2009 08:36 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by russhie (Post 1680590)

Well it's a start...stop hiding!


Quote:

Originally Posted by checkyourprez (Post 1680699)

...UCK!

checkyourprez 07-12-2009 10:09 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by camo (Post 1680772)
Well it's a start...stop hiding!




...UCK!

spraying around that deft touch booooiiiiiiiiiii

sab0tage 07-12-2009 11:44 AM

Re: The Family Album
 





hpdrifter 07-12-2009 11:19 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
russhie, is that Fiji?

Planetary 07-13-2009 03:31 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
classic boots checkyourprez. old as fuck, but classics...

camo 07-13-2009 03:39 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by checkyourprez (Post 1680777)
spraying around that deft touch booooiiiiiiiiiii

Was it a looping shot or a tip over the defence?

Looks balanced (y)

russhie 07-13-2009 08:14 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hpdrifter (Post 1680846)
russhie, is that Fiji?

Vietnam.

mickill 07-13-2009 02:00 PM

Re: The Family Album
 










Did I miss some kind of a contest here?

hpdrifter 07-13-2009 02:39 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by russhie (Post 1680883)
Vietnam.

Wow, I was not expecting that. It looks like a resort. Nice pics anyway.

checkyourprez 07-13-2009 04:27 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetary (Post 1680867)
classic boots checkyourprez. old as fuck, but classics...

word. ive got a ton of boots. my feet stopped growing in like 9th grade. so from then on getting a new pair every year or two i just kept accumulating them.

those in the pic, and the version before that in the black and orange.

the white and maroon nike classics that ronaldinho used to wear.

the black and neon green total 90s version that rooney wears. although i dont like them much because of the synthetic, i prefer leather.

some decent mid range black and neon green totti diadoras.

predator 2s in silver. predator 3s in black.

vapor 1s in blue. although they are still brand new basically, they hurt like a bitch. they didnt fix the heals so they didnt give tons of blisters till the later models.

couple others laying around i cant think of off the top of my head. im like a bitch with all these pairs of boots, i know. ;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys