Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

Junker 04-17-2007 12:34 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenAdrock
I hear that you can tell their age by how many spots they have, but I don't know if that's true or not.

I dont think it's true! Bugs don live this long. But if its true this ladybug should have 6+ years. Nah. It's definitely not true. She would have died naturally or eaten my some predator at this period.

sercomdj01 04-17-2007 02:41 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
In engerland you get black with red spots and red with black spots (y)

Junker 04-17-2007 03:06 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sercomdj01
In engerland you get black with red spots and red with black spots (y)

So it's like the negative version. :D

sercomdj01 04-17-2007 03:14 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Junker
So it's like the negative version. :D

Yeah we're cool we get both versions!

Junker 04-17-2007 03:38 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
:(

Junker 04-17-2007 04:42 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
This is my beautiful niece and also my god daughter Suzana.



PS: in the back you can see my fucked up bed.

kll 04-17-2007 06:01 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
more pics of Junker!

miss soul fire 04-17-2007 08:35 PM

Re: oh my guns!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey
the most perfect ladybug ever!

Oh, there's ladybug's poo in your hand!:eek: :D

g-mile7 04-17-2007 09:33 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lo_Lyfe

Quoting The Mon for balance.


She got that look hahaha


I rock glasses too, even got a nice shirt and smile on for y'all this time (after a show with my homie Chris, photo taken by Auton)



na§tee 04-17-2007 09:36 PM

i like your shirt! you have a nice smile, g-mile. hey, that rhymes.

glasses in sun/glasses thread, NOW! (y)

Junker 04-17-2007 09:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kll
more pics of Junker!

One more.

I can remember why but I remember I was happy that day. :) :D


Junker 04-17-2007 10:26 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gday.Joel
You are a hunky man (no homo)

Thanks man! :)

And I think we should chill......hahahaha (im just kidding...im just kidding :D )

g-mile7 04-17-2007 10:35 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by na§tee
i like your shirt! you have a nice smile, g-mile. hey, that rhymes.

glasses in sun/glasses thread, NOW! (y)



I'm rubbin off on you ;)

g-mile7 04-17-2007 10:38 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gday.Joel
You are a hunky man (no homo)


hahahaha this line is just as effective as ordering a diet coke to go with that #1 Big Mac combo with Super Size fries....just cause you order the diet coke doesnt mean that fat is going be taken away and the same goes with saying "no homo", it makes your statement sound "homo"





;) I'm joking with cha'

ggirlballa 04-18-2007 01:12 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
don't mean to be a norcen but today me & my girl alysha & micah were camera whoring, tiz was fun


my angelina jolie impression ahahaha omg! (RBK the ducky is back aha)



i'm wearing my dreadlocks with a hat in this pic u can't tell though, i'm one of bob marley's ilegitimate children! yay!


hola chola! lookin badass cha!


i think i had an eyelid lift in this one aha


Junker 04-18-2007 01:16 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
hahahaha this line is just as effective as ordering a diet coke to go with that #1 Big Mac combo with Super Size fries....just cause you order the diet coke doesnt mean that fat is going be taken away and the same goes with saying "no homo", it makes your statement sound "homo"





;) I'm joking with cha'

lol....(y)

Junker 04-18-2007 01:18 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ggirlballa
don't mean to be a norcen but today me & my girl alysha & micah were camera whoring, tiz was fun


my angelina jolie impression ahahaha omg! (RBK the ducky is back aha)


I confess it's quite similar. :)

Junker 04-18-2007 01:27 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Another from my girl when she was blonde. Man, I didnt remember her hair color was so almost white. :eek:


funk63 04-18-2007 01:43 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
man y'all is whiite

icy manipulator 04-18-2007 01:54 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yorkshire~Rose
I had a dream about Icy last night. He was wearing this very hoody and glasses. I don't remember anything else though.

i love random mentions:)

icy manipulator 04-18-2007 01:58 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
i challenge the board to show me 2 siblings more diverse than my brother and i




hitmonlee 04-18-2007 03:08 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
by diverse do you mean different looking? or diverse as in wearing crAzy things on our heads.

icy manipulator 04-18-2007 03:22 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
just different looking. people are always surprised when i say 'this is my brother'

na§tee 04-18-2007 03:29 AM

this is australiaaaaahhhh!
 
icy, your brother (i assume he's the one on the left in the first picture) has a really fucking awesome tshirt on. i must find myself one exactly like that.

hitmonlee 04-18-2007 03:34 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by icy manipulator
just different looking. people are always surprised when i say 'this is my brother'

then i definitely have you trumped :cool:

i don't have any recent pics, so here's a family snap from thailand 1991


me: straight blonde hair, hazel eyes, fair skin, freckles
my brother: curly brown hair, dark brown eyes, olive skin

edit: pic was a bit big.

icy manipulator 04-18-2007 03:47 AM

Re: this is australiaaaaahhhh!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by na§tee
icy, your brother (i assume he's the one on the left in the first picture) has a really fucking awesome tshirt on. i must find myself one exactly like that.

you want some body armour? :cool:

that photo is from 90 or 91, so i think the shirt is long gone. i just realised how great it is too(y)

you might like this too :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyGbowG8a5s

Junker 04-18-2007 07:15 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by icy manipulator
i challenge the board to show me 2 siblings more diverse than my brother and i

Compare me and my brother then.



He has bunny ears and I dont.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys