Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

TurdBerglar 10-12-2004 11:01 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ParisHiltonFan
I don't have a digital camera, but this is what i wish i looked like! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


you want to look like an anorexic, high swan?

trésbienfem 10-12-2004 11:24 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ParisHiltonFan
:mad:

What have i done to you?

bahahahaha

bigblu89 10-12-2004 12:22 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sercomdj01
Yeah, you look very pretty. Every girl on this site does!

Sometimes it seems like all the best good looking girls on the web seem to come on here!

I think there's a rule somewhere that ugly girls aren't allowed to use the internet.

Qdrop 10-12-2004 12:35 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigblu89
I think there's a rule somewhere that ugly girls aren't allowed to use the internet.

you're all bunch of suckers......

i bet 80% of the femal pics on here are fake......

they found them on the net, or they're pics of thier friends.....

hot girls don't sit on the internet.......or give a shit about message boards.


You REALLY think banging hot, perfect-body-hotties sit around on the Beasties Boys message board all day?

think, people.......

synch 10-12-2004 12:37 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I'm sure a few of the people in this thread have been fibbing but most of the pictures are probably real.

Oh, except mine, I'm actually an incredibly hot woman pretending to be a random ugly guy.

Cooky Puss 10-12-2004 12:57 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sercomdj01
Yeah, you look very pretty. Every girl on this site does!

Sometimes it seems like all the best good looking girls on the web seem to come on here!

All my pictures go through a very strict selection round before I post them here. I'm sorry to tell you this, but I'm misleading you all.If I really looked like that all the time I wouldn't be inside so much. I'd be out there chasing gorgeous guys and partying my booty off.

RUBen1off 10-12-2004 01:16 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
you're all bunch of suckers......

i bet 80% of the femal pics on here are fake......

they found them on the net, or they're pics of thier friends.....

hot girls don't sit on the internet.......or give a shit about message boards.


You REALLY think banging hot, perfect-body-hotties sit around on the Beasties Boys message board all day?

think, people.......

Well, banging hot girls have jobs that put them in front of a computer all day with nothing to do. And these banging hot girls could also be beatsie fans. So its really not too hard to imagine that some slammin girls post here.
But, I do agree that a handful of people probably aren't who they say they are.

trésbienfem 10-12-2004 01:22 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I know that cosmo is most definitely real. as is pauli. eat my shorts :mad:

RUBen1off 10-12-2004 01:29 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by montypgirl
Obviously...I am prime example Number 1!!!

Of someone claiming they are someone else or someone that is slammin hot that posts here?

Qdrop 10-12-2004 01:30 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
whatever.....i wouldn't believe it unless i saw em' in person.....

message boards are worlds of fantasy, after all........

trésbienfem 10-12-2004 01:32 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
lots of us have hung out with each other in person. tis why I said I know cosmo and pauli are real.

g-mile7 10-12-2004 01:36 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trsbienfem
lots of us have hung out with each other in person. tis why I said I know cosmo and pauli are real.


where was I when this went down hahaha (y)

Qdrop 10-12-2004 01:37 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trsbienfem
lots of us have hung out with each other in person. tis why I said I know cosmo and pauli are real.


i haven't seen pics of cosmo and pauli.......are they supposedly really hot or something?

trésbienfem 10-12-2004 01:37 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I dunno? I hung out with cosmo in April 2003 at Coachella, then again when I came out to San Diego this past August. Then I just met Pauli this past Saturday. :)

trésbienfem 10-12-2004 01:38 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
i haven't seen pics of cosmo and pauli.......are they supposedly really hot or something?

they have that reputation, and I think so, yes.

and on top of it, pictures definitely don't do em justice.

Qdrop 10-12-2004 01:41 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trsbienfem
they have that reputation, and I think so, yes.

and on top of it, pictures definitely don't do em justice.


ahh...whatever.....
don't really care anyway.....never gonna meet any of these people .




i can't stop laughing everytime i look at that N.Dynomite pic.....

"Eat your ham!"

can't wait for that to come out on DVD....

bigblu89 10-12-2004 01:41 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trsbienfem
I dunno? I hung out with cosmo in April 2003 at Coachella, then again when I came out to San Diego this past August. Then I just met Pauli this past Saturday. :)

How come I wasn't invited to this MSG Board reunion between you and Pauli? Didn't want to be seen with the fat kid of the board. I see how it is.

trésbienfem 10-12-2004 01:44 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
ahh...whatever.....
don't really care anyway.....never gonna meet any of these people .




i can't stop laughing everytime i look at that N.Dynomite pic.....

"Eat your ham!"

can't wait for that to come out on DVD....


some of us meet, some of us don't. I am included in the former, to each their own. Of course, that is if I like the person haha.

Napoleon Dynamite is definitely one of my favorites now. I half wish it'd get kicked out of the theater already, but I suppose it is good for those that haven't seen it. I want my DVD, though :(

RUBen1off 10-12-2004 01:46 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I think they were just worried that they wouldn't be able to control themselves around you Blu. At least that is the reason I give myself for any social outing I'm not invited to.... :(
oh yeah, and I'm anti social and crass and tend to make fun of everything and never really have anything interesting to say.

trésbienfem 10-12-2004 01:47 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigblu89
How come I wasn't invited to this MSG Board reunion between you and Pauli? Didn't want to be seen with the fat kid of the board. I see how it is.

haha. It was a planned last minute. I mean, we talked about it but it didn't get together till the actual show started since the person I went with had 0 contact with me prior to friday night and thus I had no idea WHAT the plan was or if I was even going to NYC.

bigblu89 10-12-2004 01:52 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trsbienfem
haha. It was a planned last minute. I mean, we talked about it but it didn't get together till the actual show started since the person I went with had 0 contact with me prior to friday night and thus I had no idea WHAT the plan was or if I was even going to NYC.

Yeah, yeah, I get that all the time. Just say it, I'm fat and you don't hang with fat kids.

trésbienfem 10-12-2004 02:07 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigblu89
Yeah, yeah, I get that all the time. Just say it, I'm fat and you don't hang with fat kids.

geez! fine. I never want to hang out with you anyways. Not like I didn't make a few posts about NYC before either. Pfft!



:D

Echewta 10-12-2004 02:44 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Some of us have been on the board for way to long and know who is real and who isn't. Sit back and learn Qdrop.


Oh, and BA01's pictures aren't real. What girl sticks her tongue out all the time and would hang out on a message board like this?

trésbienfem 10-12-2004 02:50 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
that guy chew, yeah, he really is a 300lb blonde female from texas and just won't fess up.

and after so many years...why, chew, why? :(

ProfJIM 10-12-2004 02:53 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I like how the worse derivative of you you came up with was fat and BLONDE.
Hahaha, whats the deal with the bruenette vs blonde fued?



PS I like dark hair better.

trésbienfem 10-12-2004 02:55 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I had to change the qualities some how. personally I have no big tiffs with blondes.

ProfJIM 10-12-2004 02:56 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Okay.

I rather like your new avatar, btw.

Echewta 10-12-2004 02:59 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I don't think it was really you who i saw those two days. I think Cosmo just kept suggesting it and I just believed it.

trésbienfem 10-12-2004 03:03 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
blasphemy!

ProfJIM 10-12-2004 03:14 PM

glafhdfieaos
 


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys