Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

tracky 12-04-2004 05:24 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Turd's always reminded me with this guy I occasionally work with. Actually by remind I mean he looks exactly the fucking same so much it's scarey.

Teh 12-04-2004 05:34 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
By the way, i still look like this:






Weeeeee :D [/Attention whoring.]

zorra_chiflada 12-04-2004 07:24 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
teh, you look quite scottish, don't you?

synch 12-04-2004 07:26 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
I was thinking the same thing when I saw his picture :D

Teh 12-04-2004 07:42 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae
WHO RAH for freckles and such!


Woo rah? That's a new one :p

I guess i do look Scottish. At least i'm not Scottish enough to be ginger.

zorra_chiflada 12-04-2004 07:43 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh
Woo rah? That's a new one :p

And i look Scottish because i am scottish. Thank christ i'm not ginger!

there can only be one highlander...

Teh 12-04-2004 07:45 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zorra_chiflada
there can only be one highlander...

And it's me.

They sell those big swords over in Edinburgh, and they're really damn sharp!

P of R 12-04-2004 07:46 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh
By the way, i still look like this:






Weeeeee :D [/Attention whoring.]


Awwwwwww. *pinches cheeks*

TurdBerglar 12-04-2004 09:32 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
why is it that i always look like someone other then me god damn it!

monkey 12-04-2004 09:38 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
turd, damaja's right about that chin thing. and i dont know anyone who looks like you.

on the other hand, i think teh is looking like a slightly younger version of tal. even in the posing. hmmmm.

aenema 12-04-2004 10:08 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh
By the way, i still look like this:


[/size]

ginge

Teh 12-04-2004 02:38 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aenema
ginge

Gee, thanks. :mad: :(

Don't you have red hair? :D

P of R 12-04-2004 02:41 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Red hair is extremely sexy. (y)





But not on males.

Teh 12-04-2004 02:44 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by P of R
Red hair is extremely sexy. (y)





But not on males.

True, true.

Cooky Puss 12-04-2004 03:29 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
timmeh, can I take you home? I'll be good for you.
I'll get you a drippy waterflask, loads of corn and little wheel for you to frolick in.

Teh 12-04-2004 03:33 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooky Puss
timmeh, can I take you home? I'll be good for you.
I'll get you a drippy waterflask, loads of corn and little wheel for you to frolick in.

Can you buy the add on that lets me go outside?

Fuck. I remember when i accidentally dug up my friends hamster when we were about 5, building a fort.

Funny!

Cooky Puss 12-04-2004 03:36 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh
Can you buy the add on that lets me go outside?

I'll buy you one of those see through balls that you can run around in.

Teh 12-04-2004 03:38 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooky Puss
I'll buy you one of those see through balls that you can run around in.

Woot. And i'll travel around the world in 80 days.

Cooky Puss 12-04-2004 03:42 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh
Woot. And i'll travel around the world in 80 days.

you could travel on a swans back, like Nils Holgerson and his little hamster (you really remind me of him).


DipDipDive 12-04-2004 09:10 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae
INCORRECT

100%

red hair is the hottest hair color anyone can have.

Makes my heart all a flutter.

*sigh*

Agreed. Red headed males are fucking hawt.

cosmo105 12-04-2004 11:06 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
if by hawt you mean FUCKING CRAZY, yes.

DipDipDive 12-04-2004 11:20 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
if by hawt you mean FUCKING CRAZY, yes.

Dude. What the fuck are you talking about?

cosmo105 12-04-2004 11:22 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
HUAAAAAAAGGHH :(:(:(

Matt 12-04-2004 11:24 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DipDipDive

That picture always scared me to death.

DandyFop 12-05-2004 03:45 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
I don't think red hair looks good on most guys, but there are a few exceptions.

rythmn fiction, for example...

Teh 12-05-2004 05:30 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooky Puss
you could travel on a swans back, like Nils Holgerson and his little hamster (you really remind me of him).


Yeah, cheers :rolleyes:

Except i don't have the whole buckteef thing, and i'm not frigging ginger!

Siti 12-05-2004 05:33 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh






i never thought that you're so cute (y) :D

P of R 12-05-2004 08:28 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sercomdj01
what colour hair you find sexy on males then ;)


What hair-colour do you have? ;)



:eek:

Cooky Puss 12-05-2004 09:18 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh
Yeah, cheers :rolleyes:

Except i don't have the whole buckteef thing, and i'm not frigging ginger!

Hey, it wasn't meant as an insult Timmeh! I think the hampstor is cute, so I meant that you are too. It might've been a bad analogy, but it comes from a good heart....or something.

Teh 12-05-2004 09:28 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooky Puss
Hey, it wasn't meant as an insult Timmeh! I think the hampstor is cute, so I meant that you are too. It might've been a bad analogy, but it comes from a good heart....or something.


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee

I'm going to chew your carpet to shreds.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys