Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

g-mile7 04-11-2005 09:28 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pauli
i do too, right?
:p


of course you do....are you ready for your intiation ;)

DandyFop 04-11-2005 09:48 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DroppinScience
So does that mean everyone thinks I'm black? :D

for the love of god. shutup.

TurdBerglar 04-11-2005 09:51 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
why are you assholes so fuckn' amazed that g-mile is black?



it's really about time to get over it

DroppinScience 04-11-2005 10:13 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DandyFop
for the love of god. shutup.

Resentment much? :p

Hector_Sancho 04-11-2005 10:53 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdBerglar
why are you assholes so fuckn' amazed that g-mile is black?

Holy crap!!! G-Mile is black?!! :eek:

Futterman's 04-12-2005 07:35 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by damaja

INVISABABLE



Oops, my camo is broke. I was in ninja training, but I haven't perfected the art of stealth yet.

You are so Ugly,Damaja

Bitchamachacha 04-12-2005 07:38 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenEarthAl


Oh, wow! After four years I believe that's the first time I've ever seen you smile. And I LOVE it!

Teh 04-12-2005 10:05 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Futterman's
You are so Ugly,Damaja

What? You're a right fucking retard, Futterman.

The worst type of person in the world is the person who talks without thinking.. or reading threads.

g-mile7 04-12-2005 10:26 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdBerglar
why are you assholes so fuckn' amazed that g-mile is black?



it's really about time to get over it



actually I see no "WOW YOUR SO COOL G~MILE CUZ YOUR BLACK" type of statements, this all started as a joke, I asked what GEA exact nationality was, got my answer, made a joke bout "blackness" DS answered and I joked back with the whole black pass. Nobody getting all "crunk" bout me in this round of comments. So lighten up.






ever heard of people jokin'? Its quite the amazing benifit of being human you should try it, Im sure you'd feel alot better, hell might even get off the board 4life (y)





























jokin' (!) bia

g-mile7 04-12-2005 10:28 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hector_Sancho
Holy crap!!! G-Mile is black?!! :eek:


All this time I thought I was Indian?

Nuzzolese 04-12-2005 10:31 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Futterman's
You are so Ugly,Damaja

Ha! :p



(He isn't)

Tramma 04-12-2005 11:01 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
More from paris :)

Think this will be the last one.

Next will be from chi town :D




TurdBerglar 04-12-2005 11:36 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
actually I see no "WOW YOUR SO COOL G~MILE CUZ YOUR BLACK" type of statements, this all started as a joke, I asked what GEA exact nationality was, got my answer, made a joke bout "blackness" DS answered and I joked back with the whole black pass. Nobody getting all "crunk" bout me in this round of comments. So lighten up.






ever heard of people jokin'? Its quite the amazing benifit of being human you should try it, Im sure you'd feel alot better, hell might even get off the board 4life (y)





























jokin' (!) bia

c'mon man. even you have to admit that since you've been here all these corny white kids here have all been all over you just becuase you're black and have a fuckn' blown out afro.

Futterman's 04-12-2005 12:39 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh
What? You're a right fucking retard, Futterman.

The worst type of person in the world is the person who talks without thinking.. or reading threads.

Isn't Late.THE IMAGES ARE CHANGING :eek: :eek:

Sarky Devotchka 04-12-2005 12:40 PM

triple emo tasm
 


my hair should be arrested. IT IS OUT OF CONTROL! huge even.

cosmo105 04-12-2005 12:43 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
damn! that's some serious She-Ra volume!

Nuzzolese 04-12-2005 01:42 PM

Re: triple emo tasm
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarky Devotchka


my hair should be arrested. IT IS OUT OF CONTROL! huge even.

It's Luscious Jackson! The girl on the floor is pretty, who's she?

Sarky Devotchka 04-12-2005 02:14 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
she's our pet robot. she's always repeating stories and she never listens to what you're talking about unless it's about her. she is constantly pussing out. I don't know why we bought her, I blame cort.

g-mile7 04-12-2005 02:26 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdBerglar
c'mon man. even you have to admit that since you've been here all these corny white kids here have all been all over you just becuase you're black and have a fuckn' blown out afro.


lol I laughed at this.....but Im used to it (so happens I go to a school where Im one of 20 black males, only one of 2 with long hair) and I get that all the time. But to call it corny that white kids actually give me comments that arent racist (like only 50 years ago) is a blessing so how can I knock sumthin like that. I'd be a damn fool not to know my history and how all the "jockin" is a postive showing the sign of the times.


Im not hatin on you or even saying anything bout you (from what it seems like it seems your not white yourself) but you have to see the bigger picture. Back in the day a nigga was a nigga no matter what his personality/style, now its a proud thing by both white (some of them anyway) and black.

Even if I had a fro and was black if I came on here acting like a complete jerk saying Im right your wrong, white people this and that trust me they wouldnt be jockin me then. If you say they would then I dont know. Somewhere along the line people are cool with me on here cuz Im cool back. A simple concept anybody who is not a loner understands.

g-mile7 04-12-2005 02:43 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye
This is so true and annoying.


so true? annoying? your assumptions of why people like me is as flawed as turd. Funny thing is that by assuming you saying you know for a fatc thats the reason, you dont know how can you? Your on the internet, you dont know anybody on here personally or heard anybody say I like g~mile cuz he black? Man you people these days its like theres no logic being used no more in our world

b-grrrlie 04-12-2005 02:49 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
in my little cubicle trying to sell myself


g-mile7 04-12-2005 02:49 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye
Its just an observation that you form over a period of time, my opinion doesnt matter....but, I do have one.

Sorry, I am not trying to make you feel that no one likes you for you........its not about that.


hey its not that at all, and your opinion is valid but to state an opinion with any solid facts (thus where assumptions come in) is not fair to the people you diss and me. Trust me kid I know people like me on and off this board for the simple fact Im cool, and "like the only black kid who lets me say sup nigga without beating my ass" :) Im just defending the people Im cool with on here more then myself obviously.

g-mile7 04-12-2005 02:51 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by b-grrrlie
in my little cubicle trying to sell myself



thats some nice foilage(grass) you got there (y)

DroppinScience 04-12-2005 03:01 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Speaking ONLY for myself, my reasons for liking g-mile is NOT because he is black (hell, it could be the reason for everyone else, but I know it's not for me).

He's a hilarious as hell guy, extremely nice and KNOWS how to be emo. ;)

The fact that he's black, has a big afro and bears a striking resemblance to Ludacris are purely incidental. He is what he is and nobody has a say in what they are. If he was the biggest jerk-off on this board (like a few unnamed white people), I wouldn't want to have anything to do with him.

Sheesh, can't a brotha and a whitey share some laughs without all this persecution? Damn. :p

adam_f 04-12-2005 03:06 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally posted by DroppinScience
Speaking ONLY for myself, my reasons for liking g-mile is NOT because he is black (hell, it could be the reason for everyone else, but I know it's not for me).

He's a hilarious as hell guy, extremely nice and KNOWS how to be emo.

The fact that he's black, has a big afro and bears a striking resemblance to Ludacris are purely incidental. He is what he is and nobody has a say in what they are. If he was the biggest jerk-off on this board (like a few unnamed white people), I wouldn't want to have anything to do with him.

Sheesh, can't a brotha and a whitey share some laughs without all this persecution? Damn.

hahahahahahahaha. Exactly how I feel. I never thought I'd live in a world where a cracka and a homey couldn't share a dimebag.

CiaoBellaXO 04-12-2005 03:11 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
B-girrlie
what are you trying to sell.....?

b-grrrlie 04-12-2005 03:32 PM

garden fair(y)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
thats some nice foilage(grass) you got there (y)

That's actually wheat, only thing I could get to grow in time for the fair, I'm gonna make some wheatgrass juice of it later.


Quote:

Originally Posted by CiaoBellaXO
B-girrlie
what are you trying to sell.....?

Myself!

Actually I started my own business last week, as a garden designer, and there was a Garden Fair (the biggest in Scandinavia) last weekend where I tried to make myself known.

Here's a detail of my expo



CiaoBellaXO 04-12-2005 03:44 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
awesome...I could use a landscaper...I do not have a green thumb at all!

g-mile7 04-12-2005 06:39 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DroppinScience
Speaking ONLY for myself, my reasons for liking g-mile is NOT because he is black (hell, it could be the reason for everyone else, but I know it's not for me).

He's a hilarious as hell guy, extremely nice and KNOWS how to be emo. ;)

The fact that he's black, has a big afro and bears a striking resemblance to Ludacris are purely incidental. He is what he is and nobody has a say in what they are. If he was the biggest jerk-off on this board (like a few unnamed white people), I wouldn't want to have anything to do with him.

Sheesh, can't a brotha and a whitey share some laughs without all this persecution? Damn. :p


4reel though whats with us causing such a rukaz? First with that "whose the most photo vain" of them all now with this? Cant even joke anymore without sum1 given 2cents.......us brothaz (human hahahaha) cant get no love

TurdBerglar 04-12-2005 07:06 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
lol I laughed at this.....but Im used to it (so happens I go to a school where Im one of 20 black males, only one of 2 with long hair) and I get that all the time. But to call it corny that white kids actually give me comments that arent racist (like only 50 years ago) is a blessing so how can I knock sumthin like that. I'd be a damn fool not to know my history and how all the "jockin" is a postive showing the sign of the times.


ok, i can understand that. i guess good comments are better than negative comments especially comeing form a situation that i can't say i've been in as someone like yourself(being a black american).


but do you feel sometimes people(like the ones in school) are just being cool and friendly with you becuase you are part of something that is now considered hip and trendy(something that i feel is superficial). and not being cool with you for being you. all these white kids recently seem to want to be black but only be black from a distance. i just find that to be disrespectful to you. i would definetly be offended.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys