Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

chrisd 09-11-2006 04:33 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
somehow i don't feel insulted

paul jones 09-11-2006 04:51 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
At some bar called Jazz bar,I think in Krakow,Poland last month

Krakow again , the night before in a club called Prozac



paul jones 09-11-2006 04:54 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Krakow again,like the first pics...in a bar called Propoganda


later that night,confusing Polish women

paul jones 09-11-2006 04:59 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
at a friends wedding the weekend just gone




me outside Dingwalls in London last night with Cansei De Ser Sexy guitarist

miss soul fire 09-11-2006 08:18 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by paul jones
me outside Dingwalls in London last night with Cansei De Ser Sexy guitarist

Lucky bastard!!:D (y)

Tzar 09-11-2006 09:14 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
PJ - i worship you, mate.
got it going on ALL the time. (y)

paul jones 09-11-2006 09:16 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tzar
PJ - i worship you, mate.
got it going on ALL the time. (y)

cheers!

it must be my vegimite eating lately

Tzar 09-11-2006 09:20 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
yeah? i was just about to make some breakfast - thanks for the input.

P of R 09-12-2006 04:15 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
This thread has been full of greatness lately. Keep it up people. (y)

kll 09-12-2006 10:04 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
i love paul jones!

mickill 09-12-2006 10:35 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by paul jones

I thought that was Qdrop standing next to Paul for a second.

g-mile7 09-13-2006 02:57 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Helvete
Honestly, why would anyone say such a thing. I mean, why would you type that? Isn't there some sort of quality control system in your head, which throws out that kind of garbage before it materializes on screen?

Hmm.

I type what I want....there is worst thrown on here and Im sure you havent said anything bout those people. You dont like it put me on ignore or worry bout your own self. Nobody aimed that comment at you let the man have his harmless fun. Geez ;)

g-mile7 09-13-2006 03:02 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beastiegirrl101
I'm grown?

haha sorry I forget what site Im on...its an expression. Your an older women. Im still in the age stereotyped as young and nieve

g-mile7 09-13-2006 03:04 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mickill
I thought that was Qdrop standing next to Paul for a second.

Their eyes are similar. Paul man you're smashing!

mickill 09-13-2006 09:46 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
I think it's the hair.

Echewta 09-13-2006 10:35 AM

Re: The Family Album
 

Macking out with the dummy's in class

There has been a fire near my place for over two weeks so the sky is making trippy colors from all of the smoke. Thats the sunrise, not the fire.

Waiting for the train

b i o n i c 09-13-2006 10:47 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
those dummies are disturbing. let see some more dummy orgies

Dorothy Wood 09-13-2006 11:21 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Echewta

There has been a fire near my place for over two weeks so the sky is making trippy colors from all of the smoke. Thats the sunrise, not the fire.

I wanted that to be the fire. :(

bigblu89 09-14-2006 08:45 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
For all you Howard Stern Fans out there...


Dr Deaf 09-14-2006 09:28 AM

artie lang, right?

surely he's established a reputation outside of his involvement with howard?

cool pic, he seems like a real down to earth guy. are you a pro-tail-gater? i could give a fuck less about sports, but tail-gating seems like it'd be cool.

Rock 09-14-2006 09:39 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigblu89
For all you Howard Stern Fans out there...


fuck yeah!! Artie seems very approachable.

are you going to go see beer league? artie is probably the only thing saving howard's show for me.

icy manipulator 09-14-2006 09:43 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by paul jones

this guy's got a pretty dirty haircut

bigblu89 09-14-2006 10:15 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Deaf
artie lang, right?

surely he's established a reputation outside of his involvement with howard?

cool pic, he seems like a real down to earth guy. are you a pro-tail-gater? i could give a fuck less about sports, but tail-gating seems like it'd be cool.

Yeah he has, but I'd assume most now know him from Howard, as opposed to the Movies he's been in.

Not necessarlity a Pro at the taigaiting thing, but I do get pretty involved when it comes to Giants football.

Laver1969 09-14-2006 10:31 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigblu89
Yeah he has, but I'd assume most now know him from Howard, as opposed to the Movies he's been in.

Not necessarlity a Pro at the taigaiting thing, but I do get pretty involved when it comes to Giants football.

Cool pic Bigblu. I'm a big Howard fan. He mentioned on the show that he was going to be doing some tailgating with some buddies...then going home to watch the game.

Was he tailgating with you guys or nearby?

Did he say anything about your Mets hat? I know he's a Yankee fan.

yooooo 09-14-2006 11:08 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigblu89
For all you Howard Stern Fans out there...


you are soooo american(y) (y)

bigblu89 09-14-2006 12:19 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Laver1969
Cool pic Bigblu. I'm a big Howard fan. He mentioned on the show that he was going to be doing some tailgating with some buddies...then going home to watch the game.

Was he tailgating with you guys or nearby?

Did he say anything about your Mets hat? I know he's a Yankee fan.

He was promoting his new movie. His Bus was parked right next to ours. We hung for about 10 minutes.

Poster Boy 09-14-2006 08:05 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
i aint posted a pic in a while


TurdBerglar 09-14-2006 08:28 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
lay of the fake tanning lotions, dude

zorra_chiflada 09-14-2006 08:29 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Poster Boy
i aint posted a pic in a while


tom green

Poster Boy 09-14-2006 08:42 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdBerglar
lay of the fake tanning lotions, dude

uh, ok


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys