Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Remixes (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A Cappellas (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=54300)

DJ_Skrilla 10-28-2005 09:20 PM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by minton
Turns out the correct tempo is 101 bpm. You were all right. I've updated it now on the page.

Thanks Minton! (y) Do you know if the boys hear any of our mixes?

Good suggestions for next:
Professor Booty
Hey Fuck You!
Time To Get Ill
Skills to Pay the Bills
Fonky Boss
So Watcha Want Soul Assasins version
Jimmy James (Dont forget about CYH!!!!)

minton 10-28-2005 09:23 PM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Skrilla
Thanks Minton! (y) Do you know if the boys hear any of our mixes?

Fo'sure.

mudfoot 10-28-2005 10:23 PM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by minton
Yeah, it's a different chorus. That's due to issues with the sample used in the original track I assume.

'Keep it on and on, Two-thousand' :eek:

My request for the next Paul's Boutique A Cappella would be either Sounds Of Science or Shadrach.

Casey D 10-29-2005 01:52 PM

Re: A Cappellas
 
I am having trouble downloading these A Cappellas. I have a mac and i try and drag it to my desktop but it doesnt give me the mp3, any advice on how to solve this problem?
thanks in advance

-Casey D

innuendo 10-29-2005 02:08 PM

Re: A Cappellas
 
try control or apple-click on the file, then 'save as' or 'save link to desktop'.... [depending on what browser u're using]...

splatter-house 10-29-2005 02:22 PM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mudfoot
My request for the next Paul's Boutique A Cappella would be either Sounds Of Science or Shadrach.

Shadrach would be amazing.

Casey D 10-29-2005 02:23 PM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by innuendo
try control or apple-click on the file, then 'save as' or 'save link to desktop'.... [depending on what browser u're using]...

i was using safari, i didnt even think of using explorer...
thanks it worked

-Casey D

mudfoot 10-29-2005 03:42 PM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by splatter-house
Shadrach would be amazing.

I'm still pissed off that the Green Lantern remix of Shadrach wasn't even a full verse :confused: :o :mad: just an interlude (n)

laurie_hammy 10-29-2005 11:00 PM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mudfoot
'Keep it on and on, Two-thousand' :eek:

My request for the next Paul's Boutique A Cappella would be either Sounds Of Science or Shadrach.

Sounds Of Science would just be :eek:

laurie_hammy 11-03-2005 10:41 PM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Wheres the new acapella at ?

minton 11-04-2005 12:00 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by laurie_hammy
Wheres the new acapella at ?

There's a 16 hour time difference between east coast Australia and east coast USA with the DST changes...so you're jumping the gun a bit there. :)

Just put it up now however, right on time.

laurie_hammy 11-04-2005 12:14 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Oh true. For some reason I just always remember them being put up at around 1:30pm (Aussie Time) cause that was when it was midnight in New York or something ? I dunno my mistake. "Stop That Train" that was unexpected but still awsome (y)

DJ_Skrilla 11-04-2005 12:26 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Stop that train! THat was WAY OUTTA LEFT FIELD.

I'll see what I can do wit it though... Keep the pauls boutique comin! (y)

mudfoot 11-04-2005 12:50 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
I agree minton threw us all a curveball 'cause I guarantee no one from this board saw that one coming.

'Stop that train, I wanna get off' :eek:

laurie_hammy 11-04-2005 05:02 PM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mudfoot
I agree minton threw us all a curveball 'cause I guarantee no one from this board saw that one coming.

'Stop that train, I wanna get off' :eek:

I also Guarentee. NO ONE.

Casey D 11-05-2005 12:38 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
i like the change, i say stick with the paul's boutique theme and give us shake your rump next week eh?

laurie_hammy 11-05-2005 09:30 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Casey D
i like the change, i say stick with the paul's boutique theme and give us shake your rump next week eh?

Shake Your Rump is already out Brudda

Weezman 11-06-2005 10:05 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by minton
Perhaps once the files are downloaded you could rename the file extension to .mp3? Does that work?

mam, i know its not a big deal.....but i was up all night trying everything i could to make this work. i just went on this thread to find out if anyone had the same problem. I THANK YOU!!! (y)

i too will be in the basement.....for hours im sure!! :D

Hildy 11-07-2005 05:15 PM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Casey D
I am having trouble downloading these A Cappellas. I have a mac and i try and drag it to my desktop but it doesnt give me the mp3, any advice on how to solve this problem?
thanks in advance

-Casey D

Right click on the word Download and then select Download Linked File, this saves them as mp3 files instead of playing them using quicktime.

flufli 11-09-2005 08:26 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
How do I upload my remix??
I canĀ“t find any link in this page...
Someone can help me??? :eek:

Casey D 11-09-2005 09:15 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by laurie_hammy
Shake Your Rump is already out Brudda

i dont see it on the pella page, where can i find it?

mudfoot 11-09-2005 10:18 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
It was included on the Anthology DVD and it should be on the HUB.

Casey D 11-10-2005 09:51 PM

Re: A Cappellas
 
the suspense is killing me 2 1/2 hours left

laurie_hammy 11-10-2005 10:35 PM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Casey D
i dont see it on the pella page, where can i find it?

The Hub, an probably off LimeWire or some shite ? Or just get one of the remixers to send it to ya.

Casey D 11-11-2005 12:12 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
waiting...

minton 11-11-2005 12:23 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Updated...

Casey D 11-11-2005 12:24 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by minton
Updated...

very nice choice, I've been waiting for this one

brooklyndust 11-11-2005 12:28 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
two more and then were done with tt5b

mudfoot 11-11-2005 12:33 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
'So put a quarter in your ass 'cause you played yourself. And if you don't like it then Hey Fuck You.' (y)

romanpetr 11-11-2005 02:26 AM

Re: A Cappellas
 
At once we got it!!!!!!!!!! (y)
And if you don't like it then Hey Fuck You.' :eek:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys