Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

Trimm Trabb 06-24-2005 10:04 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Like you'd get away without a photobooth picture. Sheeesh!


cosmo105 06-24-2005 10:18 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
aww! you guys met! congrats :)

P of R 06-24-2005 10:45 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Aww, cutees! :o


Are you going to marry?

avignon 06-24-2005 12:24 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homsar
Yeah, it would make a good novel. Innocently stumbling upon some stuff as a young child. Engaging in it for most of your life and only as a teenager do you find out how wrong it is and how it has seriously fucked you up. You then struggle to stop doing something that now has become a habit/addiction and continue to fight this serious problem to this very date. It has fucked me up in how I interact with others and such. That'd make a great novel or film.
I should base my next film on that...oh wait, I did already.

Was it "Apt Pupil"?

Nuzzolese 06-24-2005 02:03 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Please, the average suburban teen would kill for that kind of angst backstory and you're wasting it on babies and meat!

ToucanSpam 06-24-2005 02:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimm Trabb
Like you'd get away without a photobooth picture. Sheeesh!


There better be more. I was promised more. Yay. :D

Homsar 06-24-2005 03:30 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuzzolese
Please, the average suburban teen would kill for that kind of angst backstory and you're wasting it on babies and meat!

So this ram bought a porkchop, but was quite confused with the texture. What I'm trying to say is, pencils should not be used as a writing utensil, but more of an ear cleaner. However, some may disagree, so I should truly say that fishbowls are this years new go-go boots. Without these on your feet, you're just about as useless as raisins are to a human. Whichever path you take, it should be known that the letter 'G' and John Rickerman do not mix together, only on New Years...and only every third year.

Nuzzolese 06-24-2005 03:59 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homsar
So this ram bought a porkchop, but was quite confused with the texture. What I'm trying to say is, pencils should not be used as a writing utensil, but more of an ear cleaner. However, some may disagree, so I should truly say that fishbowls are this years new go-go boots. Without these on your feet, you're just about as useless as raisins are to a human. Whichever path you take, it should be known that the letter 'G' and John Rickerman do not mix together, only on New Years...and only every third year.

<3 I think that was just about perfect.

miss soul fire 06-24-2005 05:31 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
That doll freaks me out!:eek:

Why does it need to be punished?

Funky Girl 06-25-2005 01:29 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
me and this is my first post:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...m6jjuko003.jpg

P of R 06-25-2005 05:12 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Welcome.

roosta 06-25-2005 07:37 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funky Girl

why would anybody do that for their first ever post?

Beth 06-25-2005 08:25 PM

if profjim were still here, he would already have chatted her up on AIM and would be defending her by name regarding her first post.

DroppinScience 06-25-2005 08:35 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beth
if profjim were still here, he would already have chatted her up on AIM and would be defending her by name regarding her first post.

For the life of me, I can't recall ProfJIM doing that kind of stuff. Only with adrockmelanie. Did I block this kind of stuff out of my head because the memories were too painful? :confused:

Tzar 06-25-2005 08:41 PM

Re: I think I get lamer with each passing year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zorra_chiflada
is that moby?

nah it's john mitchell.
the new WA super 12 coach



HEIRESS 06-25-2005 09:56 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
NO HIS NAME IS MILAN!

Mr Films 06-25-2005 11:07 PM

Re: The Family Album
 


NORCEN?

Tzar 06-26-2005 03:49 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HEIRESS
NO HIS NAME IS MILAN!

JOHN MITCHEEELLLL!

Lex Diamonds 06-26-2005 07:32 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Here I am on Friday:

Apparently pictures with guns make you look cool and "gangsta". Which is nice. :) (y)

Last night:



PS
Is anyone here from Frisco? Check the Giants hat. (y)

synch 06-26-2005 07:43 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Using the word "gangsta" to describe yourself normally isn't very "gangsta" though.

Aren't the Giants from NY?

edit: nevermind, mlb, not nfl :)

Lex Diamonds 06-26-2005 07:49 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by synch
Using the word "gangsta" to describe yourself normally isn't very "gangsta" though.

Er...yeah, I was being ironic. I realise that people who take pictures of themselves with a gun and expect it to make them look hard are morons. Me and my mates were just doing it for a joke (honest!).

synch 06-26-2005 08:20 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Padster
Er...yeah, I was being ironic. I realise that people who take pictures of themselves with a gun and expect it to make them look hard are morons. Me and my mates were just doing it for a joke (honest!).

Sure you were... ;)

Homsar 06-26-2005 09:51 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Hot or not?

beastieangel01 06-26-2005 10:44 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Padster
Last night:


PS
Is anyone here from Frisco? Check the Giants hat. (y)

Giants (y)

cosmo105 06-26-2005 12:47 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beth
if profjim were still here, he would already have chatted her up on AIM and would be defending her by name regarding her first post.

sweet jesus, i thought the exact same thing.

monkey 06-26-2005 06:07 PM

Re: The Family Album
 


omg tan! omg drag queen makeup! omg on our way to the pride parade!!!!!!

GreenEarthAl 06-26-2005 06:12 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
This just in: You're still sexy as hell.

(In other news: Your friend looks like Pilar Montenegro)

monkey 06-26-2005 06:23 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
this pilar montenegro?

beastieangel01 06-26-2005 06:36 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pauli


omg tan! omg drag queen makeup! omg on our way to the pride parade!!!!!!

wee! you have hot friends, but hot girls usually do ;)

I am going to miss most of pride this year in SD. The Street Scene people planned the shows for the same day :( At least I can go Sunday.

monkey 06-26-2005 07:04 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beastieangel01
wee! you have hot friends, but hot girls usually do ;)

I am going to miss most of pride this year in SD. The Street Scene people planned the shows for the same day :( At least I can go Sunday.

oh it's my favorite parade. i got some mint tingle trojans... that was my highlight :D
oh and i saw al sharpton march in his very first pride parade. it was very... funny.

and my friends are very pretty. :o


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys