Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

DroppinScience 07-25-2005 02:45 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Thanks guys. :)

ToucanSpam 07-25-2005 02:46 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DroppinScience
Thanks guys. :)

This puts all my theories to rest though. :p

DroppinScience 07-25-2005 02:48 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam
This puts all my theories to rest though. :p

And what theories would those be, Mr. Jane Austen? :p

Qdrop 07-25-2005 02:56 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HEIRESS

what a diverse group.
it's like a McDonalds commercial.

TurdBerglar 07-25-2005 02:56 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
what the hell is she looking at?

cosmo105 07-25-2005 02:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
she's so about to holler, "HEYYY Y'ALL! COMMENCE THA JIGGLIN!"

DroppinScience 07-25-2005 02:59 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
what a diverse group.
it's like a McDonalds commercial.

Oh man, this will have me laughing all day! :D

ToucanSpam 07-25-2005 03:18 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DroppinScience
And what theories would those be, Mr. Jane Austen? :p

HEY

That's a classical novel!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :p

HEIRESS 07-25-2005 04:16 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
what a diverse group.
it's like a McDonalds commercial.

ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

I do hang with a somewhat benetton commercial crowd, but thats west coast Canada for you
shoulda been more yella/brown goodness happening in the photo but half the crew was in the kitchen boozing too hard to spare time for silly photo ops

I think i was looking at my friend off to the side as a "GET PINK SHIRTS HAND OFFA MY SHOULDER" signal type thing

enree erzweglle 07-25-2005 05:30 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
In another thread, I promised to post these headless shots. I normally pose just facing the camera--boring style--but the poses here are inside jokes with the person who was taking the photographs. It's a stupid, boring, long story.

I do have a head. :)






TurdBerglar 07-25-2005 05:31 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
are you related to ms. crafty?

enree erzweglle 07-25-2005 05:33 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdBerglar
are you related to ms. crafty?

dunno--i've never seen her face :)

DroppinScience 07-25-2005 05:40 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
You're hot, enree. (y)

enree erzweglle 07-25-2005 05:45 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
That's sweet...thanks. I just exercise a lot. :o

I posted here after saying I'd do so in that Tank Tops thread.
Now I'm a little bit hooked on the family album.

DroppinScience 07-25-2005 05:53 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by enree erzweglle
That's sweet...thanks. I just exercise a lot. :o

I posted here after saying I'd do so in that Tank Tops thread.
Now I'm a little bit hooked on the family album.

At least I know what 90% of you looks like. :)

kll 07-25-2005 06:20 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by enree erzweglle
I do have a head. :)


uh huh

RobMoney 07-25-2005 06:47 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by enree erzweglle
In another thread, I promised to post these headless shots. I normally pose just facing the camera--boring style--but the poses here are inside jokes with the person who was taking the photographs. It's a stupid, boring, long story.

I do have a head. :)








YAY....pics of enree!!
You look great!!

miss soul fire 07-25-2005 06:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Robmoney and his kids (and his girl hihi:D) are soo beautiful. Really lovely family you got there. Your girl has very pretty eyes.

DS and his girlfriend look really cute together! Beautiful couple! But for a moment I thought "Is this Melanie from the BOARD??? NOOOO, ANOTHER BOARD COUPLE!"


Is she??:D


Enree is hot! There was a time I thought she was a guy. Hihihi.

You all look good!

ToucanSpam 07-25-2005 07:16 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Awwwwwww I wanna see if Enree's face is what I envisioned. :p

Auton 07-25-2005 07:31 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by enree erzweglle
dunno--i've never seen her face :)

thus turd's joke (!)

Irie I 07-25-2005 07:50 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HEIRESS
whoah that pink shirt has made me suddenly realize that you resemble johnny knoxville
crazyyyyyyy

Right-O. And real men wear pink.
Anyone seen 'John Water's A Dirty Shame???' Knoxville is so hot in that one.

DroppinScience 07-25-2005 10:57 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by miss soul fire
DS and his girlfriend look really cute together! Beautiful couple! But for a moment I thought "Is this Melanie from the BOARD??? NOOOO, ANOTHER BOARD COUPLE!"


Is she??:D

Mercifully, she has nothing to do with the BBMB. Thank the good lord. :p

I just find it ironic that I've had a board crush on adrockmelanie and who do I end up going out with in real life? Why, a girl named MELANIE!

Crazy stuff. :eek:

P.S. - Thanks, Roby. :)

Medellia 07-25-2005 11:13 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DroppinScience
Here's a photo of me and my girlfriend, Melanie. :)



We were semi-drunk, it rained like mad outside, and it was 3 am on that Friday night. Good times. :D

Awww, you guys are such a cute couple. Even if you were semi-drunk in that picture. (y)

beastieangel01 07-26-2005 12:22 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
she's cute as hell, droppin (y)

DroppinScience 07-26-2005 12:35 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beastieangel01
she's cute as hell, droppin (y)

What am I, chopped liver?? :mad:

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. :) Thanks a lot beastieangel and Medellia.

i'mcrafty 07-26-2005 12:47 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
ok this is bugging me! droppin...she looks like some girl from a movie in the 80's i think. i can't think of the name though! it's about a babysitter, and she and the kids are running all over NYC looking for the youngest child. what f-ing movie is it? and what is the name of the actress (the babysitter).. well cause that's who your girl friend looks like! she cute! :)

someone help me here, i've googled and everything :(

DroppinScience 07-26-2005 12:50 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by i'mcrafty
ok this is bugging me! droppin...she looks like some girl from a movie in the 80's i think. i can't think of the name though! it's about a babysitter, and she and the kids are running all over NYC looking for the youngest child. what f-ing movie is it? and what is the name of the actress (the babysitter).. well cause that's who your girl friend looks like! she cute! :)

someone help me here, i've googled and everything :(

Are you thinking of "Adventures in Baby Sitting" or something like that?

That was Elisabeth Shue!! Wow, thanks. I've also been told that she looks like Tina Fey (not sure if I see that, but I'll take it), and she's been told herself that she looks like Meg White from The White Stripes (again, not sure if I see that, but that's really cool).

i'mcrafty 07-26-2005 12:52 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
pshew! thanks that's the movie! and yes that's who she looks like!
have fun with that little lassy! (y)

Medellia 07-26-2005 01:50 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DroppinScience
Are you thinking of "Adventures in Baby Sitting" or something like that?

That was Elisabeth Shue!! Wow, thanks. I've also been told that she looks like Tina Fey (not sure if I see that, but I'll take it), and she's been told herself that she looks like Meg White from The White Stripes (again, not sure if I see that, but that's really cool).

Get her to put on some sexy librarian glasses and see if she looks more like Tina Fey then. If it wasn't for the whole vision thing I'd let her wear mine. :D

Yorkshire~Rose 07-26-2005 01:53 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DroppinScience
Are you thinking of "Adventures in Baby Sitting" or something like that?

That was Elisabeth Shue!! Wow, thanks. I've also been told that she looks like Tina Fey (not sure if I see that, but I'll take it), and she's been told herself that she looks like Meg White from The White Stripes (again, not sure if I see that, but that's really cool).

I think she looks quite like Kyra Sedgwick. Lovely pic Droppin' - yay for happiness and love and stuff!! :D


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys