Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

g-mile7 06-27-2005 12:38 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Echewta
Pauli even has a handle on her head. *dreams*



HAHAHAHAHHAHA*like riding a bike one never forgets*

Echewta 06-27-2005 12:41 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Whats so funny about what I said? I don't get it? I thought it would be nice instead of just holding hands and such. Geshh.

monkey 06-27-2005 01:12 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Echewta
Pauli even has a handle on her head. *dreams*

how else am i supposed to work? the battery packs are on my shoes.

DroppinScience 06-27-2005 01:25 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by b-grrrlie
And DS! :D

Man, I guess I was asking for it. But I can't stop laughing! :D

Qdrop 06-27-2005 01:36 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
we need more people to reply negatively to posted pictures.
or i should say "honestly"...

i've been doing some of that as of late.....cause someone fuckin needs to.


seriously, someone could post a pic of brian peppers on here saying "hi this is me, i got new haircut." and 5 people would reply "cute (y) " and shit....


i'm not saying that Pauli ain't attractive....
but there alot of people (particularly guys) who post pics on here who are just fugly....and it's ok to tell them that.
this thread isn't a self-esteem seminar....

Lex Diamonds 06-27-2005 01:38 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
we need more people to reply negatively to posted pictures.
or i should say "honestly"...

i've been doing some of that as of late.....cause someone fuckin needs to.


seriously, someone could post a pic of brian peppers on here saying "hi this is me, i got new haircut." and 5 people would reply "cute (y) " and shit....


i'm not saying that Pauli ain't attractive....
but there alot of people (particularly guys) who post pics on here who are just fugly....and it's ok to tell them that.
this thread isn't a self-esteem seminar....

Hey man you could have just PM'ed me.

:(

Qdrop 06-27-2005 01:39 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Padster
Hey man you could have just PM'ed me.

:(

GET SOME LIPO, YOU FATTY!

kll 06-27-2005 01:39 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
yeah, but as a Family Album, I think that it's not fair to judge people who are posting their pics and just saying 'hi'. My opinion is if they put up photos in another thread that they are fair game, but the Family Album was intended for people to just make themselves known as a member of the board... maybe i'm too sensitive today...

Lex Diamonds 06-27-2005 01:41 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
GET SOME LIPO, YOU FATTY!

Will do! (y)

Thanks for the advice, friend! :)

Qdrop 06-27-2005 01:53 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kll
yeah, but as a Family Album, I think that it's not fair to judge people who are posting their pics and just saying 'hi'. My opinion is if they put up photos in another thread that they are fair game, but the Family Album was intended for people to just make themselves known as a member of the board... maybe i'm too sensitive today...

whatever it's intentions....
this thread has become a "look at me and give me validation" ego-boost delivery system.

cosmo105 06-27-2005 01:55 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
would you insult people like that face to face in real life, Qdrop?

Echewta 06-27-2005 01:56 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Become? It always has been. Get over it.

cosmo105 06-27-2005 01:57 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Echewta
Become? It always has been. Get over it.

WHUT WHUT

g-mile7 06-27-2005 01:59 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
thought this was a "post your picture" thread....y'all forget that so easily.

Qdrop 06-27-2005 01:59 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
would you insult people like that face to face in real life, Qdrop?

depends....



but this is the internet...not real life.
we all know that....

most of the people on here also wouldn't parade themselves around visibley looking for physical validation in real life either....
they barely tear themselves away from the computer as it is.

synch 06-27-2005 01:59 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
we need more people to reply negatively to posted pictures.
or i should say "honestly"...

i've been doing some of that as of late.....cause someone fuckin needs to.


seriously, someone could post a pic of brian peppers on here saying "hi this is me, i got new haircut." and 5 people would reply "cute (y) " and shit....


i'm not saying that Pauli ain't attractive....
but there alot of people (particularly guys) who post pics on here who are just fugly....and it's ok to tell them that.
this thread isn't a self-esteem seminar....

This is the family album, not "Hot or Not" (although the difference is subtle on some days).

Qdrop 06-27-2005 02:01 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
ahem...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
whatever it's intentions....
this thread has become a "look at me and give me validation" ego-boost delivery system.

and you all know it.

synch 06-27-2005 02:01 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
depends....



but this is the internet...not real life.
we all know that....

I'm quite real and until I see some proof otherwise so are you.

The internet isn't some disk you pop into your console of choice, play a game or two and turn it off again. It's interaction with people.

Quote:

most of the people on here also wouldn't parade themselves around visibley looking for physical validation in real life either....
they barely tear themselves away from the computer as it is.
You are a firm believer in facts and references right? What do you base that statement on? :)

TurdBerglar 06-27-2005 02:03 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
what the hell is your fuckn' point, qdrop?

Qdrop 06-27-2005 02:03 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by synch
The internet isn't some disk you pop into your console of choice, play a game or two and turn it off again. It's interaction with people.

well, not to me...
but i already went through that last week...


Quote:

You are a firm believer in facts and references right? What do you base that statement on? :)
come on, man....

Qdrop 06-27-2005 02:04 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdBerglar
what the hell is your fuckn' point, qdrop?

you've said the same fuckin thing plenty of times...
don't flip flop...

TurdBerglar 06-27-2005 02:06 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
you've said the same fuckin thing plenty of times...
don't flip flop...


yeah no shit, but what's your point?

g-mile7 06-27-2005 02:06 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
depends....



but this is the internet...not real life.
we all know that....

most of the people on here also wouldn't parade themselves around visibley looking for physical validation in real life either....
they barely tear themselves away from the computer as it is.


well if someone has high self-confidence they would. I post pics just to be funny and get some comments, I dont know what post your photo thread would not have people posting pics to get good feedback, thats some illogical shit right there, nobody posting to be critize or nothing, it's all in fun. Criticism is some bullshit, just a fancy way of saying Im going force my opinion on how you should change, aint nobdy asking for it.

This board makes me sick some time, makes me sick on how critical/vindictive some people are, Im not saying you Qdrop, but your post just opened up old thoughts from long ago'

Qdrop 06-27-2005 02:11 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdBerglar
yeah no shit, but what's your point?

power in numbers?

if enough people bitch about it...it can stimulate change?


perhaps today is not the day for the revolution...

roosta 06-27-2005 02:12 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
calling someone ugly on here would serve no purpose other than making someone feel shit

anyone who wants to do that is a complete cunt.

synch 06-27-2005 02:12 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
come on, man....

You wouldn't let anyone get away with a statement like that if you didn't agree with it, you wouldn't just say "hey, that's his/her opinion, fair enough".

You make a statement about "most people on here" and you have no clue how "most people" conduct themselves in the big bad world.

There is some truth to your statement but blatant generalisations like that annoy me.

TurdBerglar 06-27-2005 02:13 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
what if the ugly person themself is a cunt?

roosta 06-27-2005 02:13 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdBerglar
what if the ugly person themself is a cunt?

oh, then fire when ready.

monkey 06-27-2005 02:14 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
qdrop, you need to chill dude. everyone that posts their pictures here are just doing it cause they're having fun with a camera and telling a story. i had a whole thread to my tan. and a lot of people knew i was going to the pride parade. i hardly ever wear THAT much makeup (though it doesnt look like i am in the picture.. my eyes were glimmery gold). and i love the responses like echewta's, who was so lovely as to validate the existance of my red handle.

other than that... well.. suck my dick. i dont need you to tell me im pretty or not. or that i dont get out enough cause im always on the internet. if i wanna tell people who are pretty that they are (and a lot of them are, even the guys), i will. i want them to know that i think they're good looking. and if i find them ugly, I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. practice it.

g-mile7 06-27-2005 02:15 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by synch
You wouldn't let anyone get away with a statement like that if you didn't agree with it, you wouldn't just say "hey, that's his/her opinion, fair enough".

You make a statement about "most people on here" and you have no clue how "most people" conduct themselves in the big bad world.

There is some truth to your statement but blatant generalisations like that annoy me.


I as well


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys