Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

Justin 04-04-2007 09:21 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
My work Posse. I'm in the blue with shades:cool:


[IMG][/IMG]

Justin 04-04-2007 09:45 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
haha true. Im the guy behind the old guy with the tie.



p.s. the girl to the far left has a very nice ass.

miss soul fire 04-05-2007 06:09 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood


what else are you supposed to do on your day off?

dance dance, dance in pajama pants, hey!

Yaaay! I wanna spend a day with you!:D

Yeti 04-05-2007 08:08 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin
My work Posse. I'm in the blue with shades:cool:


[IMG][/IMG]

This is a very confusing find Waldo moment.
1st you say that you are wearing blue shades. I could not find blue shades but I am wondering how the girl on the left got a bum knee.
Then you say that you are behind the old guy with the tie. I finally figured out that you mean you have the tie and not the old guy....not to mention that the guy is not that old...I was looking for an oldie mcoldie with wrinkles. Then I started looking at the girl straddling the guy on his honches. She is fun to look at.....wearing stretch pants and low cut Chuck Taylors....and I wonder what she wears on the weekends. Good work crew!

na§tee 04-05-2007 08:17 AM

LOLlers!
 
yeti.
that was awesome.
(y)

icy manipulator 04-05-2007 08:33 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
um, i thought it was kinda obvious who justin was........

Yeti 04-05-2007 08:35 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
I found Justin(y)

Tzar 04-05-2007 10:24 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Gus
Does the guy actually have his hand on the girls tiddy? It's hard to tell!

i think he does - that's his missus.

Lo_Lyfe 04-05-2007 03:05 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Gus

Does the guy actually have his hand on the girls tiddy? It's hard to tell!

It looks like he's choosing a bag of oranges.

g-mile7 04-05-2007 06:33 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga
we saw joel's pictures
we are ready for everything!


Your not ready for nothin'



time to recapture my crown from Joel (minus the nakeness), I've been saving these pics for the right moment.....









g-mile7 04-05-2007 06:35 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
CHEA!!!!







(most pics Ive posted in a while so dont be emo on me and cry and whine);)

Justin 04-05-2007 08:07 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeti
This is a very confusing find Waldo moment.
1st you say that you are wearing blue shades. I could not find blue shades but I am wondering how the girl on the left got a bum knee.
Then you say that you are behind the old guy with the tie. I finally figured out that you mean you have the tie and not the old guy....not to mention that the guy is not that old...I was looking for an oldie mcoldie with wrinkles. Then I started looking at the girl straddling the guy on his honches. She is fun to look at.....wearing stretch pants and low cut Chuck Taylors....and I wonder what she wears on the weekends. Good work crew!


Yea it is a pretty crazy crew. The girl hurt her knew by falling down outside on teh sidewalk. She was wearing high heels and stepped in one of those cracks.

The old guy is old lol. He got his MBA in 1961

The girl in the stretch pants is pretty crazy. She has a wild personality. She also found out that I like the beasties. One morning I was joking around with her saying "its gonna be a long day, but its 50 cups of coffee and you know its on" and she's like, "so you like Hello Nasty?" haha

Bob 04-05-2007 08:33 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin
Yea it is a pretty crazy crew. The girl hurt her knew by falling down outside on teh sidewalk. She was wearing high heels and stepped in one of those cracks.

is her mom ok?

milleson 04-05-2007 09:24 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob
is her mom ok?

That was awful. Really.

Bob 04-05-2007 09:32 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
awful's a little strong

cosmo105 04-05-2007 10:50 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
it was borderline golden.

synch 04-06-2007 03:42 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Borderline. Feels like I'm going to lose my mind.

ARGH.

That one is here to stay for the duration of the day :(

Thanks Cos :mad:

cj hood 04-06-2007 10:38 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
dsr isn't the only bboy herp collector......



Lyman Zerga 04-06-2007 10:42 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cj hood
dsr isn't the only bboy herp collector......




haha hosenschlangen alarm!

yay more kiddie porn!

g-mile7 04-06-2007 01:29 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cj hood
dsr isn't the only bboy herp collector......



Do I see a WWF collection Mr. Hoodrich?

Deep_Sea_Rain 04-06-2007 01:56 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cj hood
dsr isn't the only bboy herp collector......



Very cool mayne...how big is that Ball? Mine is just a hatchling...

cj hood 04-06-2007 02:00 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
my snake is over 4 feet long........
























.


the ball python is big to.............good eye g.......my basement is like toys r us......circa 1986!

Deep_Sea_Rain 04-06-2007 02:08 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I think my Ball is just over a foot. He's just a little guy...

g-mile7.5 04-06-2007 04:46 PM

Re: The Family Album
 

g-mile7 04-06-2007 05:03 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7.5

U and your fantasys...too bad that photo isnt historically accurate

Lyman Zerga 04-07-2007 12:41 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
haha.

ET 04-07-2007 01:10 AM

Re: The Family Album
 


Gmile sent this to me with a message for all of you:
"Let them know is was cold in that room. LOL"

Straight from the horse cock... I mean horse's mouth.

the mosaic is of his arm. DONT BAN ME

befsquire 04-07-2007 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ET


Gmile sent this to me with a message for all of you:
"Let them know is was cold in that room. LOL"

Straight from the horse cock... I mean horse's mouth.

fantastic. (y) (y)

from the photo to the commentary, it's the must see post of 2007.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys