Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

na§tee 10-28-2006 04:28 AM

HEY LADIES!

looking hot! (y)

ET 10-28-2006 04:33 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Pauli, you look like some kind of crazy hot goth nun contraption. (y)

synch 10-28-2006 05:55 AM

Re: friday is picture day in my world
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob
you know, i was in the exact same position when i saw it. it's like i was looking into a mirror, only i was a girl suddenly

and i thought i had plans tonight

:D

zorra_chiflada 10-28-2006 07:40 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by na§tee
HEY LADIES!

looking hot! (y)

i'll assume you're not talking about me

na§tee 10-28-2006 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorra_chiflada
i'll assume you're not talking about me

eh, no. i meant you as well. you're a lady, right?
man, don't be so down on yourself. it'll get annoying and we'll have to come round and smash your pretty face up with a baseball bat. DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN YAH RAGAMUFFIN! :cool:

zorra_chiflada 10-28-2006 07:45 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by na§tee
eh, no. i meant you as well. you're a lady, right?
man, don't be so down on yourself. it'll get annoying and we'll have to come round and smash your pretty face up with a baseball bat. DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN YAH RAGAMUFFIN! :cool:

well i was cross dressing.

na§tee 10-28-2006 07:47 AM

hey, i like with a dyke and a poof.
i live in a weird fifth dimension of masculinity, femininity, and kelly clarkson.
nothing surprises me.

Bob 10-28-2006 04:20 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by na§tee
hey, i like with a dyke and a poof.
i live in a weird fifth dimension of masculinity, femininity, and kelly clarkson.
nothing surprises me.

imagine that, right, only it's the entire town. now you're living where i live

i like it though, it keeps life interesting

monkey 10-28-2006 06:15 PM

Re: friday is picture day in my world
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob
you know, i was in the exact same position when i saw it. it's like i was looking into a mirror, only i was a girl suddenly

and i thought i had plans tonight


2 things:
- when you suddenly feel like a girl, check your pants. thats what i do.
- i have no plans tonight. must have not been looking in the correct mirror.


i was wearing a witch hat for a halloween party. i was also wearing a witch outfit at one point, but i changed.

SandyLove 10-28-2006 10:57 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
most of the pics look good!

befsquire 10-29-2006 12:53 AM


zorra_chiflada 10-29-2006 12:59 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
you and cookiepuss look very alike, you have the same eyes

befsquire 10-29-2006 01:03 AM

she stole mine, since i'm older.

befsquire 10-29-2006 01:15 AM

i have decided that cookiepuss and i look nothing alike. our eyes may have a light downward angle at the edges, but that's the only similarity.

b-grrrlie 10-29-2006 01:55 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
This years model


FloorK 10-29-2006 07:07 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
:eek: ... I just had to try it once with a friend




and yes we suck at it but still... it's FUN! :D


Kid Presentable 10-29-2006 11:55 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FloorK
:eek: ... I just had to try it once with a friend




and yes we suck at it but still... it's FUN! :D


Cool shit.

icy manipulator 10-30-2006 12:35 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by befsquire

are you in a prison cell or something?

befsquire 10-30-2006 01:25 AM

as a matter of fact, i am. it comes with 4 doors, 6 airbags, and a sunroof.

hellojello 10-30-2006 01:51 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
I thought it was kind of obvious it was a car. I dont really agree that you look like cookiepuss either beth, although maybe i haven't seen the photos zorras seen. You do look a little tired in the photo though, big night?

befsquire 10-30-2006 01:56 AM

no, just super tired this past week, week and a half.

hellojello 10-30-2006 01:59 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Stop posting and Start napping!
Although you probably have other responsibilities aka kids, work, a life.

I should take my own advice...

icy manipulator 10-30-2006 02:20 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
ah, that's a good mirror

Bob 10-30-2006 09:06 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
i thought you were in some kind of escape pod

cookiepuss 10-30-2006 06:37 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by befsquire
i have decided that cookiepuss and i look nothing alike. our eyes may have a light downward angle at the edges, but that's the only similarity.

I agree, thought it would be an awesome compliment to look like you.;)

I think we must have a similarity of "expressions" that some people see, cause on a purely physical level it's not really there.

Funkyfreshgrape 10-30-2006 06:38 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
http://myspace.com/beastiebee

i'm ugly

venusvenus123 10-30-2006 07:57 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob
i thought you were in some kind of escape pod

that's exactly what i thought.





















i knew it was a car
:(

jabumbo 10-30-2006 09:38 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkyfreshgrape


nice hair! (y)

Funkyfreshgrape 10-30-2006 10:01 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jabumbo
nice hair! (y)

thanks! :D

Spanky1 10-31-2006 12:26 AM

Re: The Family Album
 


myspace: http://www.myspace.com/122279092


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys