Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

cosmo105 06-06-2005 12:16 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
none, actually. i kept saying, oh man, last night was so great, OH GOD MY HEAD, i think i need to barf again, oh man last night was so much fun, can i have some more ibuprofen?

firecracker726 06-06-2005 12:27 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
yes we're adorable... :)

Knuckles 06-06-2005 01:36 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop


at least WE didn't pass out....

good looking couple right there (y)

Nuzzolese 06-06-2005 01:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
You know how right after you post a picture and you get a bunch of responses, do you feel let down when the next person posts a picture and then they start to get responses and the spotlight shifts? Do you think there should be some kind of family album etiquette as far as waiting for a while to post your picture after someone posted his? Like in bowling when you wait to throw until the person in the next lane has finished his turn.

Qdrop 06-06-2005 01:59 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
hehee....

yeah....


like going down the water slides at theme parks....so you don't collide.

DroppinScience 06-06-2005 02:14 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuzzolese
You know how right after you post a picture and you get a bunch of responses, do you feel let down when the next person posts a picture and then they start to get responses and the spotlight shifts? Do you think there should be some kind of family album etiquette as far as waiting for a while to post your picture after someone posted his? Like in bowling when you wait to throw until the person in the next lane has finished his turn.

This is too true. There should probably be some unspoken time lapse between when one person posts a pic and when the next person posts a pic.

Everyone should have their 15-minutes of attention-whoring. (y)

TAL 06-06-2005 02:17 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
No, everyone should have their own thread where only pictures of that person may be posted. Problem solved.

Nuzzolese 06-06-2005 02:20 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DroppinScience
This is too true. There should probably be some unspoken time lapse between when one person posts a pic and when the next person posts a pic.

Everyone should have their 15-minutes of attention-whoring. (y)

Hey yeah, and this also explains why thread bumping is annoying. I never thought about it before and I never thought thread bumping was annoying but now I can understand why people don't like it. The old threads had their chance at the top already. Bumping them drowns the new ones before they get enough exposure, and then even newer ones pile on top rapidly.

synch 06-06-2005 02:20 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
who the fuck is that?

http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showp...postcount=8549

:)

Nuzzolese 06-06-2005 02:21 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TAL
No, everyone should have their own thread where only pictures of that person may be posted. Problem solved.

But the thread would still move to the top of the list each time that person posted a new picture.

Qdrop 06-06-2005 02:24 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by synch

my brother...

TAL 06-06-2005 02:40 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuzzolese
But the thread would still move to the top of the list each time that person posted a new picture.

True, but it wouldn't be in the way like new pictures are.

firecracker726 06-06-2005 02:41 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuzzolese
You know how right after you post a picture and you get a bunch of responses, do you feel let down when the next person posts a picture and then they start to get responses and the spotlight shifts? Do you think there should be some kind of family album etiquette as far as waiting for a while to post your picture after someone posted his? Like in bowling when you wait to throw until the person in the next lane has finished his turn.

Maybe you should find validation in places other than on a messageboard... is that mean to say.... maybe but oh well it's been a long day

cosmo105 06-06-2005 02:44 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
just like on threads in the forums, people will go back and check out the family album and quote/comment on pictures they've missed if they're worth checking out. it's not that big of a deal really.

Nuzzolese 06-06-2005 02:48 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by firecracker726
Maybe you should find validation in places other than on a messageboard... is that mean to say.... maybe but oh well it's been a long day



That's crazy! What are these "other places" you talk about? Was that a "you" meaning me personally, or a "you" meaning the general public?

cosmo105 06-06-2005 02:51 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
i swear to god, Nuzz, you edit every single post but it's before the "edited by" cutoff time. it's maddening.

Qdrop 06-06-2005 03:15 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuzzolese
That's crazy! What are these "other places" you talk about? Was that a "you" meaning me personally, or a "you" meaning the general public?

i think it was general public.

abcdefz 06-06-2005 03:26 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdBerglar



Blue Steel?

cosmo105 06-06-2005 03:35 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
that was his best boomin' impression from a thread he made a while back.

Nuzzolese 06-06-2005 03:46 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
that was his best boomin' impression from a thread he made a while back.

I had seen that before and wondered what motivated the hair.

abcdefz 06-06-2005 03:54 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
crazy kids

hardnox71 06-06-2005 03:57 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop


at least WE didn't pass out....

Yeah, you even look like the arrogant dickhead that you are.


And I bet you answer this post, being the hypocritical little bitch that you are.

cosmo105 06-06-2005 03:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
seriously hardnox, just leave. you don't like anyone on here anymore, so go.

TurdBerglar 06-06-2005 03:59 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
what the fuck is blue steal and why does everyone mention that about me

cosmo105 06-06-2005 03:59 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
it's from Zoolander, turd.

TurdBerglar 06-06-2005 04:00 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
oh, i don't watch movies

hardnox71 06-06-2005 04:01 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
seriously hardnox, just leave. you don't like anyone on here anymore, so go.

Now it's my turn to hear the bullshit "just leave" garbage, Cos?

My how we flip flop. Not too long ago you were dishing the same shit out to Q. Newsflash.......you are not Queen of the fucking board, Cos. You call no shots. None. So go back to PMing Q about me being a stalker, k, and let me alone to do the things I'm gonna do anyway.

Buh-bye.

cosmo105 06-06-2005 04:02 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
i didn't stalk him and make every other post about him.

also, i didn't pm him about anything.

you've lost it, man.

TurdBerglar 06-06-2005 04:03 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
fuckn' idiots


all of you

hardnox71 06-06-2005 04:06 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
i didn't stalk him and make every other post about him.

also, i didn't pm him about anything.

you've lost it, man.

And somehow you magically seem to not see when he does the same shit to me. Cos, you are just as full of bullshit as he is. You two make a great team.

I am not fucking with you.

So stop fucking with me.

That's how that works.

Very simple.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys