Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

tulla 06-28-2005 03:00 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
hey qdrop....



peace, man.

cj hood 06-28-2005 03:17 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tulla
hey qdrop....



peace, man.


not bad

samoan_boy33 06-28-2005 03:20 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tulla
hey qdrop....



peace, man.

you're gorgeous!

Echewta 06-28-2005 03:24 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Page 420. :cool:

Nuzzolese 06-28-2005 03:28 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
then you hate Bob Marely then :mad: ;)

I like how you bookended your statement in "thens"

miss soul fire 06-28-2005 03:38 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cj hood
not bad

I can never understand that as a compliment! (n)

samoan_boy33 06-28-2005 03:39 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I'm from Hawaii, and BOB MARLEY is like god here. If you don't know who Bob is then you bess be watching yo back from all the locals.

RobMoney 06-28-2005 03:39 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
This is page 420

Everyone should use it for posting pics of weed or weed smoking.


AK-47 Bud!!


Summer Sativa!


this pic is old, like me





:eek:

Nuzzolese 06-28-2005 03:43 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by samoan_boy33
I'm from Hawaii, and BOB MARLEY is like god here. If you don't know who Bob is then you bess be watching yo back from all the locals.

So does that mean you have to buy and wear him on a t-shirt?
I thought the picture on the shirt was ugly, the shirt was ugly, not because it was Bob Marley. Though I do get sick of seeing Bob Marley t-shirts as much as seeing Che shirts. I do have a serious question about Hawaii though. Here, party girls like to hang plastic flower leis from their car rear view mirrors to show the world that they are party girls. Do girls in Hawaii do that too or would that be like pointless flower lei overkill? OR does it take on a more important meaning being that you're in Hawaii?

miss soul fire 06-28-2005 03:44 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I don't think I ever saw you. If I did. I can't remember because it must have been a long time ago...

CiaoBellaXO 06-28-2005 03:44 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
that is a HUGE joint

cj hood 06-28-2005 03:44 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney

was this from the "To the Extreme" tour....

samoan_boy33 06-28-2005 03:52 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuzzolese
So does that mean you have to buy and wear him on a t-shirt?
I thought the picture on the shirt was ugly, the shirt was ugly, not because it was Bob Marley. Though I do get sick of seeing Bob Marley t-shirts as much as seeing Che shirts. I do have a serious question about Hawaii though. Here, party girls like to hang plastic flower leis from their car rear view mirrors to show the world that they are party girls. Do girls in Hawaii do that too or would that be like pointless flower lei overkill? OR does it take on a more important meaning being that you're in Hawaii?

Actually I'll be honest I get sick of the t-shirts too. I'm a big Bob marley fan, but some of those shirts I could do with out seeing. I went to see the WAILERS live about 2 months ago. That concert was bang'n. Actually girls here don't really put plastic leis in the rear view mirrors..(it's an island everyone knows who parties hard). I would say more like shell leis. I suppose local girls over here kind of find the plastic ones abit tacky. I wouldn't be surprised though to see some girls with plastic leis hung in their cars (it's rare though).

beastiegirrl101 06-28-2005 04:05 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I do not believe that is the proper way to hold a fork....


Tzar 06-28-2005 06:06 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beastiegirrl101
I do not believe that is the proper way to hold a fork....


ahahahaha! looks like you're about to stab someone with it. :D

roosta 06-28-2005 06:50 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cj hood
was this from the "To the Extreme" tour....

hahahahahaha!!!!!!! :D (y)

monkey 06-28-2005 09:15 PM

oddly approppriate
 


i guess this is as good a page as any

tracky 06-28-2005 09:40 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
you'll just have to take my word for it that I just hoofed down a few nice cones



*deletes all traces from work computer and camera*

tracky 06-29-2005 04:56 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
ahh that's better. that photo wasn't taken at work (!) i changed it. carry on

RobMoney 06-29-2005 07:05 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cj hood
was this from the "To the Extreme" tour....


Dude, I've seen your pic, has anyone told you about the Atkins diet yet? Perhaps Miller Lite at least?

I heard Yauch was seen buying a pair of socks in the Upper West the other day, do you think you could have your stalkers look into it for us,.....you freakin creepy-ass, overweight-Cosmo Kramer looking, MC Search looking stalker.

For real though, if you hit me up with your addy I'd be happy to send you a proper flannel shirt. They're only like $5 at Wal-Mart or wherever you buy them. The one in your pic looks like you used it to check your oil in your broken down car.

aaaaahh GIDDYUP Kramer!!

cosmo105 06-29-2005 11:29 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
why can't one of you be the bigger man and just give it up? you're both making yourselves look ridiculous.

cj hood 06-29-2005 11:38 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney
Dude, I've seen your pic, has anyone told you about the Atkins diet yet? Perhaps Miller Lite at least?

I heard Yauch was seen buying a pair of socks in the Upper West the other day, do you think you could have your stalkers look into it for us,.....you freakin creepy-ass, overweight-Cosmo Kramer looking, MC Search looking stalker.

For real though, if you hit me up with your addy I'd be happy to send you a proper flannel shirt. They're only like $5 at Wal-Mart or wherever you buy them. The one in your pic looks like you used it to check your oil in your broken down car.

aaaaahh GIDDYUP Kramer!!


1. i've said too many times that the afro pic of myself was a joke...it was a joke when i took it 5 years ago....your vanilla ice wanna be pic was not a joke......thats what makes it so funny!!!

2. the only person i've ever met from here.....the gwedoking....knows how big am i....ask him if you'd say this shit to my face.....ya wanna meet up.....i'd be glad to......i'm 2 hours out of philly!!!

Rock 06-29-2005 12:28 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney
This is page 420

Everyone should use it for posting pics of weed or weed smoking.

420 is gay.

RobMoney 06-29-2005 01:38 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cj hood
1. i've said too many times that the afro pic of myself was a joke...it was a joke when i took it 5 years ago....your vanilla ice wanna be pic was not a joke......thats what makes it so funny!!!

Was the extra 50-60lbs you had gained a joke too Kramer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cj hood
2. the only person i've ever met from here.....the gwedoking....knows how big am i....ask him if you'd say this shit to my face.....ya wanna meet up.....i'd be glad to......i'm 2 hours out of philly!!!

THE BIGGER AND SLOWER THEY ARE, THE HARDER THEY FALL.
Are you sure your Jalopy can make it 2 hours?
You seriously wanna fight someone because of the internet?...I think this means you just lost, genius. I'm officially in your CRAWLSPACE..... (BeastieGENERALHAHAHAA)

I feel sorry for your baby's momma's, the embarressement she has to live with. Tell her when she wants a real man to give me a call.

wavin_goodbye 06-29-2005 01:48 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
why can't one of you be the bigger man and just give it up? you're both making yourselves look ridiculous.


seriously...

Rock 06-29-2005 01:57 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I think they have secret crushes on eachother....but are going the grade school route with showing it.

cosmo105 06-29-2005 02:19 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney
Tell her when she wants a real man to give me a call.

i can't imagine Mae would be too happy reading this. seriously, man, you guys are pathetic. both of you. you have this creepy obsession with each other and it's embarassing for all of us.

g-mile7 06-29-2005 02:24 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuzzolese
So does that mean you have to buy and wear him on a t-shirt?
I thought the picture on the shirt was ugly, the shirt was ugly, not because it was Bob Marley. Though I do get sick of seeing Bob Marley t-shirts as much as seeing Che shirts. I do have a serious question about Hawaii though. Here, party girls like to hang plastic flower leis from their car rear view mirrors to show the world that they are party girls. Do girls in Hawaii do that too or would that be like pointless flower lei overkill? OR does it take on a more important meaning being that you're in Hawaii?

I was kidding just so you know now :p golly!

g-mile7 06-29-2005 02:30 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
i can't imagine Mae would be too happy reading this. seriously, man, you guys are pathetic. both of you. you have this creepy obsession with each other and it's embarassing for all of us.

they should just meet and get it over with it, shit I'll even promote the shit ala Don King style.

Nuzzolese 06-29-2005 02:47 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
I was kidding just so you know now :p golly!

I was talking to Tony Rocky Horror! You wait your turn!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys