Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

ToucanSpam 07-11-2005 10:46 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Am I allowed to say you are pretty without it automatically be assumed Im hot for you?

TurdBerglar 07-11-2005 10:50 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
bahahaha


she's munching on a trantula

P of R 07-12-2005 04:23 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freebasser
YESSSSSSSSSSS!

and Matthias: Yes :D


Awwwwwww. :o



I feel like vomiting all over the screen. :p


Congrats you two.

Rancid_Beasties 07-12-2005 04:44 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam
Am I allowed to say you are pretty without it automatically be assumed Im hot for you?

You're not hot for her? Thats got to be a first! BA01, I'd be deeply offended if I was you :rolleyes:

Or I'd be extremely thankful that I dodged that bullet :p

Nuzzolese 07-12-2005 08:19 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
When you take web pictures of yourself, are you watching yourself on the computer screen? It kind of reminds me of when you watch infomercials or shows with a studio audience, and the camera points at the audience and you can tell they're not looking at the camera, they're looking at the monitors above them, showing them on TV, they're on TV watching themselves on TV. Deep, man.

beastieangel01 07-12-2005 09:46 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye
I liked your red streaks, what happened to them?

thanks.

I had to get a 'professional' job though, and they don't allow for radical hair colors. Unfortunately. Or believe me, my hair would be a few colors right now :)

p.s. Thanks TS.

Quote:

When you take web pictures of yourself, are you watching yourself on the computer screen? It kind of reminds me of when you watch infomercials or shows with a studio audience, and the camera points at the audience and you can tell they're not looking at the camera, they're looking at the monitors above them, showing them on TV, they're on TV watching themselves on TV. Deep, man.
haha pretty much. I have to make sure that the spider can be seen, and the scene captures the mood. It's all very artistic. I'm sure there is some deep meaning to me eating a spider.

Qdrop 07-12-2005 09:58 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam
Am I allowed to say you are pretty without it automatically be assumed Im hot for you?

no.
cause we all know that wouldn't be true.

Nuzzolese 07-12-2005 10:53 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beastieangel01
haha pretty much. I have to make sure that the spider can be seen, and the scene captures the mood. It's all very artistic. I'm sure there is some deep meaning to me eating a spider.

Are you being facetious?

beastieangel01 07-12-2005 11:16 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
the world may never know (!)

adam_f 07-12-2005 12:52 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I want to make a spider-man joke, but you had to go ahead and have a vagina. Good job, biotch. :mad:

g-mile7 07-13-2005 12:25 PM

Hataz need not apply......
 
nice pics MIss Black Widow (y) ....funny a whole page and only one person posted any pix, let me fix that.









the mirror just gave me some ideas for some photos never tried the double image effect

g-mile7 07-13-2005 12:29 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
standin in my b-boy stance aka myspace pose:




with the fro picked out



you know whats goin down after this pic:



bout 2 see how much work goes into wahsing my hair (sorry ladies but given the recent amount of "male hatin" I decide 2 keep the shirt on for now:


g-mile7 07-13-2005 12:30 PM

Re: The Family Album
 









thats how you wash long black hair, takes alot of water and shampoo let me tell you, hope y'all find the pix funny thats what they supposed to be all in fun :D

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs 07-13-2005 12:48 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye
disgusting

i dont see how him washing his hair is disqusting :confused:


G-mile we need more pics of you with rows! :D

g-mile7 07-13-2005 12:52 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
i dont see how him washing his hair is disqusting :confused:


G-mile we need more pics of you with rows! :D


hahahaha thanks man here a bit (recent perfromance):




young Malcolm X/Pac man




a groupie (got on stage and was grindin with me to one my songs: a first for g~mile to have girls grind to my music)



cosmo105 07-13-2005 12:54 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
i thought you were referring to the dog as the groupie and i thought oh my that's hilarious and then i scrolled down and was disappointed by hoochie.

g-mile7 07-13-2005 12:55 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
i thought you were referring to the dog as the groupie and i thought oh my that's hilarious and then i scrolled down and was disappointed by hoochie.


hahahahaha :D ;)

g-mile7 07-13-2005 12:55 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye
Shut up, posting pictures of yourself washing your nappy hair is disgusting.


a hint of racist....and people take you serious because :confused:

TAL 07-13-2005 12:59 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7

Is he telling you to shut up?

g-mile7 07-13-2005 01:00 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TAL
Is he telling you to shut up?


naw he telling me what song we freestyling to next

g-mile7 07-13-2005 01:07 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye
see thats the problem, how is my statement racist?
funny how you use that to your advantage when someone is honest and isnt blowing fake hot air up your ass.



;) you should be thankful. The fact that you are still even on the board after it has been made SO PAINFULY CLEAR your an alias just speaks volumes about the moderation of this board. You think you upset me, please. There more value in my sperm then in your sad life on this board. :)

beastiegirrl101 07-13-2005 01:09 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
[IMG]

her boobs are fake.

cosmo105 07-13-2005 01:13 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beastiegirrl101
her boobs are fake.

hey, at least she's got SOMETHING going for her.

g-mile7 07-13-2005 01:13 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beastiegirrl101
her boobs are fake.


you know me and the homies had a bet on that...never figured out who won...I said real but a girl knows better then I do Im sure. She's actaully a pretty cool girl even though how she looks, jsut shows how people (espcially on here) will judge without knwoing shit on the actual person (not aimed at you beastiegirl spekaing on the shit I've gotten and in general)

beastiegirrl101 07-13-2005 01:14 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
hey, at least she's got SOMETHING going for her.

yea, g mile on her arm.

Echewta 07-13-2005 01:18 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Nevermind the guy to the right of Gmile who looks like he had 85 twinkies and is looking to score some orange soda somewhere.

beastiegirrl101 07-13-2005 01:18 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
you know me and the homies had a bet on that...never figured out who won...I said real but a girl knows better then I do Im sure. She's actaully a pretty cool girl even though how she looks, jsut shows how people (espcially on here) will judge without knwoing shit on the actual person (not aimed at you beastiegirl spekaing on the shit I've gotten and in general)

I agree people are brutal...

beastieangel01 07-13-2005 01:22 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
She's actaully a pretty cool girl even though how she looks, jsut shows how people (espcially on here) will judge without knwoing shit on the actual person (not aimed at you beastiegirl spekaing on the shit I've gotten and in general)

yeah. I may dislike that in particular since I get it a lot, but seriously... big tits does not always mean fake tits. thankyouverymuch.

cosmo105 07-13-2005 01:24 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Echewta
Nevermind the guy to the right of Gmile who looks like he had 85 twinkies and is looking to score some orange soda somewhere.

you just know he's thinking "oh man, i so wanta fanta"

g-mile7 07-13-2005 01:28 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beastiegirrl101
yea, g mile on her arm.


thanks that made me :D alot


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys