Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

Pres Zount 06-27-2008 09:08 AM

Re: I HAVE A NEW TOY
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by icy manipulator (Post 1595629)
I'd forgotten how much fun it is chopping shit up for no reason whatsoever

My dad had a machete that he picked up in Papua New Guinea. He hung it in the shed and I used to climb up on his workbench and get it down to gaze at it. He used it mainly for clearing weeds, I think.

Once when there was a riot and a gang of people with axes and bows and arrows game to burn our house down, he sat behind the front door with the machete and he told me that was the closest he ever came to being ok with having to kill someone. But I was too young to remember and I don't believe him.

So, icy, what have you used your machete for?

Yeti 06-27-2008 12:26 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I recently watched Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. He accidentally cut his brother and father in half with a machete so be very careful.

monkey 06-27-2008 12:32 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
i <3 these men


cookiepuss 06-27-2008 01:27 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Holy Boobs! pauli! :eek:(y)

abcdefz 06-27-2008 01:29 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HEIRESS (Post 1594927)



...what're you guys doing with my underwear!?

na§tee 06-27-2008 05:57 PM

breasticles! looking gorgeous, pauli! you are a very beautiful specimen of lady.

mmm.. i want some cava/champagne/general fizz, airesse.

icy manipulator 06-27-2008 07:44 PM

Re: I HAVE A NEW TOY
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pres Zount (Post 1595675)
My dad had a machete that he picked up in Papua New Guinea. He hung it in the shed and I used to climb up on his workbench and get it down to gaze at it. He used it mainly for clearing weeds, I think.

Once when there was a riot and a gang of people with axes and bows and arrows game to burn our house down, he sat behind the front door with the machete and he told me that was the closest he ever came to being ok with having to kill someone. But I was too young to remember and I don't believe him.

So, icy, what have you used your machete for?

i only got it yesterday, havent had the chance to chase any scientologists yet

mikizee 06-27-2008 10:27 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Nice boobs!!!! awwwwwww yeeeaahhhh.

I shot a music video last night and at the party there it was full of drunk sluts.

I was walking down the hallway of the house we were shooting in and one girl came up and yelled 'I want my tits on the video!!! wanna see??? and just ripped them out and literally pushed them into my face. Caught me a bit by surprise. I didn't really know what to say.

Then there was another girl who put on a police costume shirt with no pants on underneath, and I'm not 100% sure but i don't think she was wearing any underwear. I THINK I saw vagina. It was a bit hard to concentrate.

monkey 06-27-2008 11:24 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
thanks guys! ive been trying to grow some balls and just show the girls like that. it aint easy, but i figure i got a few good years left in that cleavage, i better use it. :cool:

Miho 06-28-2008 12:01 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Heh, the girls. Nice picture, Pauli.

ericlee 06-28-2008 01:46 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cookiepuss (Post 1595799)
Holy Boobs! pauli! :eek:(y)



Why yesh, that blouse is very exquisit. Or how to mispell it.

paul jones 06-28-2008 01:05 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey (Post 1595782)
i <3 these men


knockers!(y)

beastieangel01 06-28-2008 07:24 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
look who I met! I had ones where we were actually posing for the camera, and my stupid memory card corrupted the files :(

this one is off a friends camera

cookiepuss 06-28-2008 07:47 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Yay-Area in da house!



Never fear, I got the money shot.

that was super fun!!!!(y)
....And my first time meeting a board member.

we danced better than the go-go dancers. ya. definitely.

beastieangel01 06-28-2008 07:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
there's video of me dancing on a table and in front of a projector screen after you left! hahaha. That's a cool shot of to go-go dancer regardless.

I'm definitely drunk in that photo. Good times though. :D

paul jones 06-28-2008 07:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beastieangel01 (Post 1596052)
look who I met! I had ones where we were actually posing for the camera, and my stupid memory card corrupted the files :(

this one is off a friends camera

(y):D

camo 06-30-2008 06:47 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beastieangel01 (Post 1596052)
look who I met! I had ones where we were actually posing for the camera, and my stupid memory card corrupted the files :(

this one is off a friends camera

Very 'Flintstones' (y)

Kid Presentable 06-30-2008 09:06 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikizee (Post 1595899)
Nice boobs!!!! awwwwwww yeeeaahhhh.

I shot a music video last night and at the party there it was full of drunk sluts.

I was walking down the hallway of the house we were shooting in and one girl came up and yelled 'I want my tits on the video!!! wanna see??? and just ripped them out and literally pushed them into my face. Caught me a bit by surprise. I didn't really know what to say.

Then there was another girl who put on a police costume shirt with no pants on underneath, and I'm not 100% sure but i don't think she was wearing any underwear. I THINK I saw vagina. It was a bit hard to concentrate.

Not that I don't like you, because I do, but you're pretty much describing why the whole Australian "hip-hop" scene is a farce to me. I really hope it wasn't for a rap video.

Oh and yay, fully clothed breasts. My wealth of experience with women means I'm making a composite right this second of what they look like naked.(y) Is that how we're doing this?

mikizee 06-30-2008 09:11 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Congrats on the 25,000th reply to this thread KidP.

And yes, it was for an aussie hip hop vid. Don't think those chicks will make the final cut though.

I'll post a link to the finished product later on in the week, although it will suck. I already hate this music vid.

Kid Presentable 06-30-2008 09:19 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Not trying to attack you, or your work. I dig what you're doing man, it's just a sad fucking state of affairs sometimes.

mikizee 06-30-2008 10:15 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
No believe me that shoot was terrible. For many reasons I will not go into here.

b i o n i c 06-30-2008 12:21 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
all hip hop music video shoots are the same. those chicks are sad sad losers. working on hip hop videos is NOT cool. they mostly work for free with the hopes of being impregnated by a rapper, they're called 'starfuckers'.

Manticore 07-02-2008 05:40 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
At a recent VeggieFest:


Ana and I coming back from the park:


Ana chilling:

DandyFop 07-03-2008 12:12 PM

Re: The Family Album
 


Apparently Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles makes me bashful



I fucking fell at the Getty Center and hurt my knee and like a billion security guards showed up.



The Room 5th Anniversary Screening - first in line. Holy shit. Best shit ever.

beastieangel01 07-03-2008 12:15 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DandyFop (Post 1597536)

I love this photo of you! And I love your hair like that.

Lyman Zerga 07-03-2008 03:46 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
^true, it's gonna hurt echewta's feelings though

b-grrrlie 07-03-2008 07:24 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DandyFop (Post 1597536)


I fucking fell at the Getty Center and hurt my knee and like a billion security guards showed up.

Guess they were afraid you were gonna sue them, for slippery floor or sumtin...

DandyFop 07-03-2008 07:53 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Yeah that's what it was but it was still ridiculous. I couldn't stop laughing because it was like 7 security people at one point hahaha. The guy kept asking if I needed a wheelchair.

P of R 07-04-2008 05:38 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
OMG what service!

camo 07-04-2008 06:06 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DandyFop (Post 1597536)

cute as a button


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys