Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

miss soul fire 04-01-2004 07:26 AM

Donnie Darko is sexy.

mary jane 04-01-2004 07:34 PM

Re: me, today, overworked, underpaid
 
Quote:

Originally posted by little j

you sure are overworked... only had enough time to take 50 pictures of yourself, arrange them in a little collage, upload it to your site, then post it right her for all us lucky people to see. damn, why haven't they given you a RAISE?!

Jane* 04-01-2004 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DandyFop
Yeah, that's Jake Gylenhalasfkjseo;w.

I hated that movie.

:eek:

now I can never be your friend.

WHY?!?!?!

Bitchamachacha 04-01-2004 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Neo
I don't know any of you yet, but here's me.



Damn you are a real person?

Pizza is still evil!

little j 04-01-2004 09:26 PM

Re: Re: me, today, overworked, underpaid
 
Quote:

Originally posted by mary jane
you sure are overworked... only had enough time to take 50 pictures of yourself, arrange them in a little collage, upload it to your site, then post it right her for all us lucky people to see. damn, why haven't they given you a RAISE?!
five pictures
microsoft PAINT
bfreephotos
took about 5 minutes.

GreenEarthAl 04-01-2004 09:36 PM

Re: Re: Re: me, today, overworked, underpaid
 
Quote:

Originally posted by little j
five pictures
microsoft PAINT
bfreephotos
took about 5 minutes.

I was about to suggest that.
(that it looked like about 5 minutes worth of work)

(then I got sidetracked)

Neo 04-02-2004 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bitchamachacha
Damn you are a real person?

Pizza is still evil!

What kind of question is that!?

paul jones 04-02-2004 06:51 AM

good HIGH hair Neo!

Bitchamachacha 04-02-2004 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Neo
What kind of question is that!?
Ya see, at dis here Beastie Boy's Message Board, we get little mice-cunts who like to pretend to be fake people. We call them "Aliases".

Your first post was so damn happy and cheesy, it looked like an evil plot by a mice-cunt.

I can't give out anymore information. If I do, I will be taken to the dungeon and shot.

Neo 04-02-2004 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bitchamachacha
Ya see, at dis here Beastie Boy's Message Board, we get little mice-cunts who like to pretend to be fake people. We call them "Aliases".

Your first post was so damn happy and cheesy, it looked like an evil plot by a mice-cunt.

I can't give out anymore information. If I do, I will be taken to the dungeon and shot.

What in the hell are you talkin' about?!
What was wrong with my first post? I was trying to be friendly!
I'm not a mice cunt, you wacko.

Auton 04-02-2004 04:27 PM

hahaha

cosmo105 04-02-2004 07:39 PM

oh shit bitcha you angered THE ROCK!! he's gonna come after you with his huge piece 'a lumber now and whack you in the brains with it! :(

(neo i hate your icon. i used to have rapemares of the rock. shudder.)

Lenore 04-02-2004 09:27 PM

Re: Re: Re: me, today, overworked, underpaid
 
Quote:

Originally posted by little j
five pictures
microsoft PAINT
bfreephotos
took about 5 minutes.

even though, it must be nice to be able to do pointless shit at your job.

alexandra 04-03-2004 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Neo
I don't know any of you yet, but here's me.


damn cute :p i think it's the hair ?

Bitchamachacha 04-03-2004 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Neo
What in the hell are you talkin' about?!
What was wrong with my first post? I was trying to be friendly!
I'm not a mice cunt, you wacko.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, dumb dumb.

I said aliases were mice cunts. Not you. I just said you were cheesy. A bit over friendly, I guess.

At least I didn'y say you were ugly, because your not.

Me, a wacko? Damn, kid. You learn quickly. You just got another point.

Echewta 04-03-2004 12:41 PM

wacko is being nice to Bitdhchgmarekmgteroima.

TAL 04-05-2004 04:29 PM

Post #1000
 

adrockmelanie 04-06-2004 12:49 AM

i got my braces off this morning...
 
but now it's 1:30 am.. so i guess it was YESTERDAY morning..... but whatever. anyways, i'm really tired, so i'll take pictures and post more of them tomorrow. this is it for now just because i promised andrea i'd put one up on the day i got em off. ok i'm tired. byebye.



CJM 04-06-2004 04:39 AM

nice. i'm still waiting on getting my braces off.

bigblu89 04-06-2004 08:16 AM

Heh Heh, braces. That takes me back. I had them back in 5th and 6th grade, which was about 13 years ago. Man if I knew then what I know now... I'd still be a loser, but I'd at least be rich from gambling on sports.

Oh and AdRockMel looking good with, new improved, I'm assuming straigher, pearly whites. My only advice, wear that retainer, if you don't your teeth get all fucked up again and you parents won't pay for the braces the second time around.

ProfJIM 04-06-2004 08:48 AM

plus people in their 20s with braces look stupid


looking good as always mel;)

bigblu89 04-06-2004 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ProfJIM
plus people in their 20s with braces look stupid


looking good as always mel;)

Agreed on both of those points Jim.

rirv 04-06-2004 09:29 AM

Re: Post #1000
 
Quote:

Originally posted by TAL

looks like you're caught in one of those finnish blizzards.

btowngoirish 04-06-2004 10:23 AM

Guess who's workin late on a Monday?






bigblu89 04-06-2004 10:37 AM

Putting in the OT. How noble of you.

alruggs 04-06-2004 01:08 PM

Re: i got my braces off this morning...
 
Quote:

Originally posted by adrockmelanie
but now it's 1:30 am.. so i guess it was YESTERDAY morning..... but whatever. anyways, i'm really tired, so i'll take pictures and post more of them tomorrow. this is it for now just because i promised andrea i'd put one up on the day i got em off. ok i'm tired. byebye.




Yay! Thanks Mel.

Matt 04-08-2004 04:06 PM

Re: Post #1000
 
Quote:

Originally posted by TAL

john linell

Wiggum, Ralph 04-09-2004 05:33 PM



wasting time at work

alruggs 04-09-2004 05:35 PM

You have a nice nose.

Wiggum, Ralph 04-09-2004 05:37 PM

it does its job.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys