Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

g-mile7 05-20-2005 10:38 AM

fuc the hataz Im posting my pix anyway
 
ok the point of this thread is to post pics......so post pics or ELSE UNCLE R GOIN SPANK U!!!!!! :mad: ;) ;) :eek: (y) :



the last supper str8 mafia









synch 05-20-2005 11:04 AM

Re: fuc the hataz Im posting my pix anyway
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
ELSE UNCLE R GOIN SPANK U!!!!!! :mad: ;) ;) :eek: (y) :


Don't know whether to laugh or cry :eek:

The hell with it. I'll laugh :D

Yorkshire~Rose 05-20-2005 11:07 AM

Re: fuc the hataz Im posting my pix anyway
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
ok the point of this thread is to post pics......so post pics or ELSE UNCLE R GOIN SPANK U!!!!!! :mad: ;) ;) :eek: (y) :


Bob Fosse meets Zorro :D

g-mile7 05-20-2005 11:07 AM

Re: fuc the hataz Im posting my pix anyway
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by synch
Don't know whether to laugh or cry :eek:

The hell with it. I'll laugh :D


halloween 2003 I dressed like R kelly note the mask ;)

g-mile7 05-20-2005 11:10 AM

Re: fuc the hataz Im posting my pix anyway
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yorkshire~Rose
Bob Fosse meets Zorro :D


hell yes Im bout 2 tat a G on that behind ;) hahahaha I kid I kid people

synch 05-20-2005 11:11 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Ah, vaguely remember R-Kelly wearing something like that. I'm not very familiar with his work.

Either way, excellent costume, it nearly freaked me out as much as R-Kelly does ;)

Funny stuff. Takes some cojones (y)

tulla 05-20-2005 11:11 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
that has got to be one of the most frightening things i've ever seen.

synch 05-20-2005 11:13 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Tulla, I'd agree with you if it wasn't for the nazi picture Rob posted earlier :(

g-mile7 05-20-2005 11:32 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by synch
Ah, vaguely remember R-Kelly wearing something like that. I'm not very familiar with his work.

Either way, excellent costume, it nearly freaked me out as much as R-Kelly does ;)

Funny stuff. Takes some cojones (y)



it was all in fun lol I laughed my ass off and so did the peeps at the party even had the bulge hahaha

g-mile7 05-20-2005 11:33 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tulla
that has got to be one of the most frightening things i've ever seen.



:rolleyes: its all good you know deep down the 12 year old girl in you is shouting "I dont see nuthin wrong with a lil bump and grind" ;) hahahahaha thats right I went there and it felt sooooo good








cosmo105 05-20-2005 11:44 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
it makes me think of Star Trek meets dance team meets lone ranger.

g-mile7 05-20-2005 11:45 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
it makes me think of Star Trek meets dance team meets lone ranger.


thats what I was going for wit a lil Uncle R for the ladies ;)

RobMoney 05-20-2005 12:19 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7


Alright dude,....enough is enough already. Are you really serious?

You're butchering of the English language is making my eyes bleed,
Your pics are getting progressively weirder,

.....and do you have any wine to go with all those cheesy pick-up lines you have

DroppinScience 05-20-2005 12:21 PM

Re: fuc the hataz Im posting my pix anyway
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
ok the point of this thread is to post pics......so post pics or ELSE UNCLE R GOIN SPANK U!!!!!! :mad: ;) ;) :eek: (y) :


Holy crap, that's the most hilarious stuff I've ever seen!

I know you're going as R. Kelly, but for some reason I'm also getting a bit of a Lionel Ritchie vibe, don't ask me why! :eek:

marsdaddy 05-20-2005 12:42 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney
.....and do you have any wine to go with all those cheesy pick-up lines you have

Haterade?


RobMoney 05-20-2005 01:27 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by marsdaddy
Haterade?



Not really,....apparently my pick-up lines actually work (y)


SEQUINS for crying out loud!!!!!

cosmo105 05-20-2005 01:36 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney
You're butchering of the English language is making my eyes bleed


mickill 05-20-2005 01:39 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Genius.

RobMoney 05-20-2005 01:44 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Apparently Cosmo,...your cheering section is back....YAY FOR YOU!!!!!




If you want, I can ask Anne Lauren for some cheers for you to cheer on Cosmo with Mike.

cosmo105 05-20-2005 01:47 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
he just said that because he's canadian. he was referring to alanis being a genius. duh.

RobMoney 05-20-2005 01:47 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I wonder what "the clique" would say if DroppinScience or someone else posted a pic of himself in Sequins and a Zorro mask?



God forbid with no shirt on

cosmo105 05-20-2005 01:48 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
that would kind of be expected.

Nuzzolese 05-20-2005 01:48 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney
I wonder what "the clique" would say if DroppinScience or someone else posted a pic of himself in Sequins and a Zorro mask?

There are cliques?! What are they? Whose in what clique?

RobMoney 05-20-2005 01:55 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
You can tell them by their signatures


They all have random, inside joke type of AIM conversations in their sigs that only they know the context of or even better, only they find funny.

cosmo105 05-20-2005 01:57 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
just because nobody talks to you...

ToucanSpam 05-20-2005 01:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Please stop fighting.

You are both awsome people who I enjoy boardin' it up with, but why do you fight?

RobMoney 05-20-2005 02:00 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
just because I don't feel the need to advertize that I have an E-friend in my sig.

cosmo105 05-20-2005 02:02 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
hah! i don't fight with anyone. i'm always just messing around.

Nuzzolese 05-20-2005 02:03 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney
You can tell them by their signatures


They all have random, inside joke type of AIM conversations in their sigs that only they know the context of or even better, only they find funny.

How can you tell if it's an inside joke? I think my signature is just a funny line but it could be interpreted as an inside joke I surpose, if you didn't know.

ToucanSpam 05-20-2005 02:05 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
hah! i don't fight with anyone. i'm always just messing around.

Hmmmm it is me taking shit so seriously then that makes me think you fight.

Sawwy


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys