Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

beastiegirrl101 10-12-2006 10:15 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
aren't block parties outside? and were hats required at this party?

hitmonlee 10-12-2006 10:23 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
the dj thing so was cool hey!

a cell! :( no i live in a one bedroom apartment.

the second picture is taken in the bathroom, the bath was doing alchohol holding duuties.

and yeah we were outside, but it was just a block party themed party, not an actual block party, hence the " "

Rock 10-12-2006 10:29 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hitmonlee
and yeah we were outside, but it was just a block party themed party, not an actual block party, hence the " "

what does that mean?

monkey 10-12-2006 10:45 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Deaf

i was going to put this in Bgirl's crafty thread, but i can't seem to find it.

a $2 glue gun + 25 mins and it was all done. i'm pleased with the way it came out. it sorta freaks me out a bit, tho. kinda like i'm looking at a decapitated me or sumptin'.


needs to be mass produced.

HEIRESS 10-12-2006 11:14 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock
what does that mean?

I think she means dave chapelle was there

Rock 10-12-2006 11:27 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
As long as the Fugees weren't with him...then thas coo'

ericlee 10-12-2006 11:35 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Deaf

i was going to put this in Bgirl's crafty thread, but i can't seem to find it.

a $2 glue gun + 25 mins and it was all done. i'm pleased with the way it came out. it sorta freaks me out a bit, tho. kinda like i'm looking at a decapitated me or sumptin'.

that's awesome. You should make that an avatar. I could possibly whip up some kind of gif if you'd like.

Dr Deaf 10-12-2006 11:38 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey
needs to be mass produced.

it would take 13+ years to make another, i can't really mass produce em.

i'd sell that one for $5,000 cash. lemme know if you're interested.

edit: ericlee that's sounds cool, would you need a few different images to make it work?

icy manipulator 10-12-2006 06:36 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetary
rip and ligaments?

no ripping thankfully. just alot of ligament bruising and a shitload of painkilers. i still cant properly run or jump yet

Bob 10-12-2006 09:11 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
this is pretty much what i do now when i'm not on here


Dorothy Wood 10-13-2006 12:31 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
sexy

thegoodmrbrodie! 10-13-2006 02:38 AM

i dunno seems like a waste of a perfectly good human to me.

venusvenus123 10-13-2006 03:06 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
we all love you bob :o

ericlee 10-13-2006 05:56 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Deaf
it would take 13+ years to make another, i can't really mass produce em.

i'd sell that one for $5,000 cash. lemme know if you're interested.

edit: ericlee that's sounds cool, would you need a few different images to make it work?

yeah sure. Some gasmask pics and I'll see if I can make it flash from the skull to the mask. Just p.m. me the pics.

You'll be the new envy of the doublebmb.(y)

Bob 10-13-2006 02:43 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thegoodmrbrodie!
i dunno seems like a waste of a perfectly good human to me.

beginning to think that myself lately

beastiegirrl101 10-13-2006 02:50 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
well hello there Bob.

TurdBerglar 10-13-2006 03:00 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
bob has tormented eyes

Bob 10-13-2006 03:23 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
you should see my impression of the scream

beastiegirrl101 10-13-2006 03:25 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob
you should see my impression of the scream

dont you mean this
http://www.kimball.k12.sd.us/FIRE/home%20alone.jpg

ericlee 10-13-2006 05:33 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
This is me. I just want to give a shout out to all the ladies, specially that snazzy one, Bitchafelloffsonowyoucanreadthebackofmyshirt.


zorra_chiflada 10-13-2006 07:12 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
my foot doesn't really look hardcore anymore


g-mile7 10-14-2006 01:26 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
hahahaha at Deaf's so so def mask....incredible'


for those who have any false ideas about me








still G even at G-Day(y)

b i o n i c 10-14-2006 01:28 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
look at you, all edumacated an shit!


congrats man, dont stop

g-mile7 10-14-2006 01:31 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
(y)
Quote:

Originally Posted by b i o n i c
look at you, all edumacated an shit!


congrats man, dont stop



Thats why Im at UC Davis right now....can't stop...won't stop hahahaha(y). Someone has to keep it real in the real world.

sercomdj01 10-14-2006 01:48 PM

Re: The Family Album
 



g-mile7 10-14-2006 01:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sercomdj01


you call that a fro!?:D it's coming along good I see.

paul jones 10-14-2006 08:46 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
[quote=g-mile7]




that gold medallion looks heavy(y)

zorra_chiflada 10-14-2006 08:49 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
hahahaha at Deaf's so so def mask....incredible'


for those who have any false ideas about me






still G even at G-Day(y)


that medallion looks like a condom

g-mile7 10-14-2006 08:53 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
[quote=paul jones]
Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7




that gold medallion looks heavy(y)

hahaha thats how I get the ladies with all 15O dollars of it :) it aint the price but how U rock the ice! Damn thats a funny face I made...Alize does that I guess...

g-mile7 10-14-2006 09:00 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zorra_chiflada
that medallion looks like a condom

Only the best for you miss... ;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys