Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

mikizee 02-04-2007 07:02 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
i just realised, i have real skinny ankles!!!!!!

damn my ankles

Pres Zount 02-04-2007 07:39 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
I feel proud that Hobart has the same bin design as Melbourne. It's like we must be doing something right because Melbourn is doing it too.


Ours are green, though.

na§tee 02-04-2007 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikizee
me and dane at the melbourne aquarium


you look really nervous around the fishies; the other guy is protecting his nutz! childhood experiences with aquatic animals, perchance? :cool:

and pauli, gorgeous as always. <3 your eyebrowz.

monkey 02-04-2007 12:01 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide Tulips
I like your outfit in the elevator photo.

it's a skirt i just pulled up. i liked it more as a dress :)


and thankyou claire! i like your brows moooore. hahaha.

DandyFop 02-04-2007 12:08 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikizee
me and dane at the melbourne aquarium


farmer's tans and sleeveless shirts are a bold fashion statement

roosta 02-04-2007 12:38 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
the boldest

g-mile7 02-04-2007 06:04 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roosta
the boldest

the coldest

mikizee 02-04-2007 07:35 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
psshhht.

didnt know theyre called farmers tans. but your right. i was out in the sun for the rest of the day tho, the farmers tan is gone. now im brown all over baby!!!

woooo!!!!

ps. the oldest

ericlee 02-05-2007 01:00 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
I really do dig your tat mikizee.

JobDDT 02-05-2007 01:19 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
After the Super Bowl, with a new shave:


cookiepuss 02-05-2007 12:25 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey
this is me


this is me on the floor of an elevator.

are you still having your eybrows threaded? cause they are quite nice...perfect dare I say.

monkey 02-05-2007 11:15 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
yep yep, i keep having them threaded. i really like how they came out this time. a few months ago though.. they looked a little off. the eyebrow luck comes and goes.

P of R 02-09-2007 07:22 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
I see purdy people! (Especially Paulina)




Me yesterday. No fun. I look like I'm trying, which sucks.

paul jones 02-09-2007 07:35 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by P of R
I see purdy people! (Especially Paulina)




Me yesterday. No fun. I look like I'm trying, which sucks.

that's a dating site pic

P of R 02-09-2007 07:37 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Hahaha!

miss soul fire 02-09-2007 04:31 PM

Hihi flufluflafla!
 
I look like I'm blind!


cosmo105 02-09-2007 05:34 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
what is the future like, roby? are there flying cars and pancakes that cook themselves?

beastiegirrl101 02-09-2007 06:07 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
what is the future like, roby? are there flying cars and pancakes that cook themselves?


hhhaahhha.

heart.

paul jones 02-09-2007 07:25 PM

Re: Hihi flufluflafla!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by miss soul fire
I look like I'm blind!


(y) :D

Helvete 02-09-2007 09:32 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
what is the future like, roby? are there flying cars and pancakes that cook themselves?

Uh uh, you N.Americans are retarded, that's the way the date really goes.

Bob 02-09-2007 09:51 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Helvete
Uh uh, you N.Americans are retarded, that's the way the date really goes.

i don't see why though

when someone asks you what day it is, do you say it's the 9th of february? or that it's february 9th?

Helvete 02-09-2007 10:05 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob
i don't see why though

when someone asks you what day it is, do you say it's the 9th of february? or that it's february 9th?

I say 9th of February.

miss soul fire 02-09-2007 10:11 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
When I'm talking in English I say February 9th, but when I'm talking in Portuguese I say, 9 of February. That's the way it is in my country. I can see it's kinda hard for Americans to understand that there are, in fact, other countries out there. But that's ok. Hihi hihi hiiiiiiiiiiii!

The future is nooo gooooood!

Bob 02-09-2007 10:18 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by miss soul fire
When I'm talking in English I say February 9th, but when I'm talking in Portuguese I say, 9 of February. That's the way it is in my country. I can see it's kinda hard for Americans to understand that there are, in fact, other countries out there. But that's ok. Hihi hihi hiiiiiiiiiiii!

The future is nooo gooooood!

i don't know portuguese, but i took spanish, i know that it's nueve de...february in that language, at least. you get an excuse

damaja, you're saying it wrong, you have no excuse

ericlee 02-09-2007 10:31 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob
i don't see why though

when someone asks you what day it is, do you say it's the 9th of february? or that it's february 9th?

I just say it's the 9th. The askee should know what month it is.

Bob 02-09-2007 10:40 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericlee
I just say it's the 9th. The askee should know what month it is.

well alright but i mean when you have to give a date in month and day form. like if i were to ask "when did you get married?" or "when's your birthday?"

Auton 02-09-2007 11:00 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
well i think we can all agree that damaja is a retard anyway.

ericlee 02-09-2007 11:41 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob
well alright but i mean when you have to give a date in month and day form. like if i were to ask "when did you get married?" or "when's your birthday?"

I'd say my birthday is September 23rd.

DroppinScience 02-10-2007 12:02 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
When listing dates numerically, the US system is MM/DD/YYYY

The rest of the world is pretty much DD/MM/YYYY.

Edit: Whoops, I was dyslexic there. Sorry. :o

Kid Presentable 02-10-2007 12:16 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DroppinScience
When listing dates numerically, the US system is DD/MM/YYYY

The rest of the world is pretty much MM/DD/YYYY.

What about 9/11 and all of the jokes about November 9th?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys