Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

venusvenus123 05-25-2005 07:54 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney
I still want to know who "Jivetrain" is?

he was a guy who used to post here...

and yes, it was better when he was around. :)

Tzar 05-25-2005 08:59 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
budylee(buddylee) was the king of random photos. his pics were the best.

Laver1969 05-25-2005 10:11 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobMoney
I've had to explain this to DroppinScience as well


that's a winky face,....men don't wink at other men!!!



UNLESS?




:D

The wink might mean several things. It might mean the person is attracted to us. Or they are trying to communicate secretly. Some may use it to indicate they understand what you mean.

As the context changes, the meaning of the wink changes.

No need to be homophobic.

King PSYZ 05-25-2005 10:21 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
this thread has been a long standing tradition, i think if anything delete the broken link posts and jibba jabber

beastiegirrl101 05-25-2005 11:18 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
I thought the family album was pics only?

g-mile7 05-25-2005 12:05 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
post pix then everyone

cosmo105 05-25-2005 12:10 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
here's some older shots of our apartment before we finally put everything away last night:


okay, it's just our coffee table and couch. but my digital camera is out of commission and i won't be getting one for a little while. i promise our apartment is super awesome great.

miss soul fire 05-25-2005 12:22 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
here's some older shots of our apartment before we finally put everything away last night:


okay, it's just our coffee table and couch. but my digital camera is out of commission and i won't be getting one for a little while. i promise our apartment is super awesome great.

FINALLY! A picture!

Nice cushion!!!:D:D (y)

g-mile7 05-25-2005 12:23 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
here's some older shots of our apartment before we finally put everything away last night:


okay, it's just our coffee table and couch. but my digital camera is out of commission and i won't be getting one for a little while. i promise our apartment is super awesome great.


agree with Miss Soul Fire on her comment. How big is it (you apartment like 2 bathrooms, 2 beds, square ft etc.)

cosmo105 05-25-2005 12:32 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
hah we wish. one bedroom. but the bathroom is huge. weird. nice little kitchen, nice little living room. it's plenty of space for us, but i can't exactly throw a kegger in here. we're happy though :)

marsdaddy 05-25-2005 12:51 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105

Is that cushion for the pushin'?

I wonder how jivetrain is doing with his music and writing. GEA?

venusvenus123 05-25-2005 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsdaddy
Is that cushion for the pushin'?

I wonder how jivetrain is doing with his music and writing. GEA?

aww me too. i miss him!

i wonder what c&b get up to on that table!

g-mile7 05-25-2005 01:17 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by marsdaddy
Is that cushion for the pushin'?

I wonder how jivetrain is doing with his music and writing. GEA?


hahahaha I just notcied that pillow with "Matt&Jess" hahahahaa (lb)

cosmo105 05-25-2005 01:18 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by venusvenus123
aww me too. i miss him!

i wonder what c&b get up to on that table!

probably throwing out our backs. that thing is really pointy :(

g-mile7 05-25-2005 01:45 PM

Re: This list does not surprise me WHAT-SO-EVER !!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye
jivetrain 713
cosmo105 479
g-mile7 380
Echewta 366
adrockmelanie 280
little j 267
HEIRESS 263
ProfJIM 252
P of R 245
paul jones 227
DroppinScience 222
miss soul fire 215
Bitchamachacha 202
synch 192


post a picture (lb) thats a good idea too

beastiegirrl101 05-25-2005 01:47 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Cosmo-LOVE the pillow! Did you make it or have it made? (y)

cosmo105 05-25-2005 01:50 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
i made it myself. i'm a geek like that.

beastiegirrl101 05-25-2005 01:53 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
i made it myself. i'm a geek like that.


start a business...make me one. ;)

cosmo105 05-25-2005 02:11 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
they're both from ikea. the LACK and the KLIPPAN loveseat. we don't need a huge couch right now, so a loveseat does just fine. but the perspective in the photo does make it look a little weird. the table isn't actually THAT huge, nor is the loveseat that small.

cosmo105 05-25-2005 02:12 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beastiegirrl101
start a business...make me one. ;)

oh god, i'd love to do something like that, but it's really cheap and easy to do and no one would pay me for it. all i do is pick out a fabric, sew a case onto a pillowform, then stitch - or, if i'm lazy, iron on, as i did in this case - letters onto the fabric and whatnot. if i'm feeling fancy i'll make the case removable.

ToucanSpam 05-25-2005 02:14 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
You might think me ghey for this, but I have made pillows and pants with fabric and shit. I have sewed before. :o


That being said, I've also stuck my finger under the sewing machine while not knowing it was on and then pressing the pedal. :mad:

beastiegirrl101 05-25-2005 04:05 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
oh god, i'd love to do something like that, but it's really cheap and easy to do and no one would pay me for it. all i do is pick out a fabric, sew a case onto a pillowform, then stitch - or, if i'm lazy, iron on, as i did in this case - letters onto the fabric and whatnot. if i'm feeling fancy i'll make the case removable.


see but I am SO not crafty....I would rather pay someone to do it for me...believe me I'd find a way to mess it up. ;)

Knuckles 05-25-2005 04:21 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I really love what you guys have done to the place (y)



cosmo105 05-25-2005 04:22 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
oh knuckles, you character you. i saw that coming. :D

beastiegirrl101 05-25-2005 04:25 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
your coffee table is as big as your couch....oh and the lost remote is under the pillow....

cosmo105 05-25-2005 07:29 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
we just bought a dining table damnit :(

HEIRESS 05-25-2005 10:35 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by adrockmelanie
only a family album started by heiress can be true.
for she is still a sure shots forum mod.
in my heart.






fklnadjdbabgafopadugjakfnbalkga.

awwwbiewabiessssssssssss
:D :D

if this thread gets deleted or even unstickied im leaving this bia bia for good

ToucanSpam 05-25-2005 10:50 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HEIRESS
awwwbiewabiessssssssssss
:D :D

if this thread gets deleted or even unstickied im leaving this bia bia for good

you do and ill blow up vancouver :mad:

HEIRESS 05-25-2005 11:32 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
:(

Dr Deaf 05-26-2005 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
they're both from ikea. the LACK and the KLIPPAN loveseat. we don't need a huge couch right now, so a loveseat does just fine. but the perspective in the photo does make it look a little weird. the table isn't actually THAT huge, nor is the loveseat that small.

crazy, i had just shown that exact KLIPPAN sofa to beth two days ago. there's no IKEA in FL but i've got one near my house. is the KLIPPAN comfortable? is it everything you wanted from a sofa? i like the idea of interchangable washable slip covers. nice place ya'll got going on thurr.

skye: great idea with the Benehana Japanese style dining room table idea. (y)

(lb) that coffee table is big enough to breakdance on.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys