Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

cosmo105 12-27-2004 11:56 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
my niece Megan is very surprised :eek:

note her awesome Nemo slippers

but my nephew Peter has an ear infection :(

he still found the energy to play with his new set of cars though (PETER CAR! VRROOOOOM)

and to be Super Peter

then Super Meg said "my turn my turn"

*Honk Shoo* 12-28-2004 12:09 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS┬│

adrockmelanie 12-28-2004 12:34 AM

awwwww
 
they're gorgeous. seriously.

seriously.

they totally caused me to make the "aww" face just now.

cosmo105 12-28-2004 12:45 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
what can i say? cuteness runs in the family :cool:




she and i have the same haircut :o

Siti 12-28-2004 06:19 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zorra_chiflada

that's me and zount by the way.



wow! cute couple (y) (y)

and Zorra,you're very pretty (y)

Pres Zount 12-28-2004 07:06 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105

That picture caused me to go: awwwww!

Jesus.

jaymasterfunk 12-28-2004 08:18 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105


That's super cute.

Mine is still in the "I'm gonna eat my xmas gifts"-phase. :D


Siti 12-28-2004 08:39 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaymasterfunk
That's super cute.

Mine is still in the "I'm gonna eat my xmas gifts"-phase. :D


so cute!!! (y)

Cooky Puss 12-28-2004 10:23 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
I also aaaaawed at little Megan. My screen almost exploded for of all the cuteness...

Oh and some news:
From today I am bespecatabled



And no, you may not call me 4-eyes. I already have a sister who does that.

Cooky Puss 12-28-2004 10:35 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Thank youuu!

I thought I looked like a right geek, because that's all I heard from my oh so lovely sister (Remind me to kill her later).
So I'm very glad to hear that you like it. :)

monkey 12-28-2004 11:41 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by *Honk Shoo*
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS┬│

ditto. to all the kiddies. (cosmo jr is much too adorable. someone eat her.) and anouk. :)

ProfJIM 12-28-2004 11:44 AM

Re: The Family Album
 

aenema 12-28-2004 11:45 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooky Puss
I also aaaaawed at little Megan. My screen almost exploded for of all the cuteness...

Oh and some news:
From today I am bespecatabled



And no, you may not call me 4-eyes. I already have a sister who does that.

she's blatantly picking on you because you carry them off so well dear :)

DroppinScience 12-28-2004 03:41 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Cooky Puss,

I think you look better wearing glasses than without! :)

Don't let anyone call you four-eyes.

zorra_chiflada 12-28-2004 05:51 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
cooky puss: you are gorgeous!! :)

Teh 12-29-2004 07:32 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooky Puss
I also aaaaawed at little Megan. My screen almost exploded for of all the cuteness...

Oh and some news:
From today I am bespecatabled



And no, you may not call me 4-eyes. I already have a sister who does that.

Yay!

They do suit you, but you were lovely before.

P of R 12-29-2004 09:48 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooky Puss
I also aaaaawed at little Megan. My screen almost exploded for of all the cuteness...

Oh and some news:
From today I am bespecatabled



And no, you may not call me 4-eyes. I already have a sister who does that.


Looking fabulous! :o (y)

Cooky Puss 12-29-2004 01:56 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Waah, all these comliments are gonna make my head explode!

*splat*

Ugh, now I have to wipe all the goo of my screen.

(BTW, this was my way of saying thanks. ;))

Rock 12-29-2004 02:54 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooky Puss
*splat*

Ugh, now I have to wipe all the goo of my screen.

I was thinking the same thing.....actually I wasn't, but the "goo" on the screen thing had to be echoed.

ScarySquirrel 12-29-2004 03:21 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Myself and a few friends of mine... chilling with Santa at the mall.

little j 12-29-2004 03:23 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
santa is a lucky man to be surrounded by you three gents






in true clique-ish fashion i will always shower you with compliments when you post pics! AND i will write secret messages in white!

Knuckles 12-29-2004 06:17 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by little j
santa is a lucky man to be surrounded by you three gents






in true clique-ish fashion i will always shower you with compliments when you post pics! AND i will write secret messages in white!

Sweet Pic!

That Santa looks like the real deal.

Pres Zount 12-30-2004 05:21 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Hey.... Fuck you too sercomb :mad:

aenema 12-30-2004 05:23 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sercomdj01


angry!

With the beanie hat you look like Simon in your avatar

zorra_chiflada 12-30-2004 06:20 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
sercombe, you look like a guy i used to know who sold his ADD medication. (dexies, y'know?)

P of R 12-30-2004 06:36 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarySquirrel
Myself and a few friends of mine... chilling with Santa at the mall.

That picture is awesome!!


And cool pics, Danny. (y)

Pres Zount 12-30-2004 06:37 AM

Re: The Family Album
 
Just chillin'. "Nothing could ruin this day!"


I've been told I have a face for radio, so here is me on the radio

It's not in the photo, but I am actualy sitting on a radio.

Here's a photo of this beautiful girl that sometimes follows me around and kisses me and stuff :confused:

You knows I love you.

aenema 12-30-2004 08:13 AM

party
 




Boxing Day:My cousin really is cuter, just figured she wouldn't want to be on t'net with her whole face showing I mean :o

Matt 12-30-2004 08:17 AM

Re: party
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aenema
Boxing Day:My cousin really is cuter, just figured she wouldn't want to be on t'net with her whole face showing I mean :o

aw, like she'll ever find out you put her picture on the intarweb. Then again, I don't think I would put a picture of someone I knew up without their permission, either.

By the way, is that you, clo? At the risk of sounding like a sexist pig, you are very pretty.

Edit: fuck editing.

aenema 12-30-2004 08:20 AM

Re: party
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt
aw, like she'll ever find out you put her picture on the intarweb. Then again, I don't think I would put a picture of someone I knew up without their permission, either.

By the way, is that you, clo? At the risk of sounding like a sexist pig, you are very pretty.

Edit: fuck editing.

Oops, ahah yeah the one on the right est moi, forgot to point that out. That's my typical "smile" as I'm shy about photos and braces together but the top photo's fun so it was like "eh what the hell!"

Cheers Matt!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys