PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Moderators / Organizers

Michelle*s_Farm
06-16-2004, 08:57 AM
Mucho gracia for the MTV NYC contest (and the head's up on the Letterman show), had a blast at both. The two live shows were top notch and I never thought in my wildiest dreams that I would ever see Beastie Boys perform at such a small venue - a real treat to be sure. The mods (and their 'bosses') are really lookin' out for the fans and I do appreciate it a lot (and always will). Beyond understanding the historical importance of MTV [it started the whole video thing on TV - "Friday Night Videos" (USA) and "New Music Magazine" (Canada) were precursors I think] I am not really an MTV fan - but it did not matter when the three played Triple Trouble. Thanx again!

Rich Cheney
06-16-2004, 09:05 AM
MF,

I was @ the letterman show also, which old guy/gal :D were you?
I was the geek who looked like he should be behind the counter at Blockbuster with the bat gadget belt.

Michelle*s_Farm
06-16-2004, 10:29 AM
MF,

I was @ the letterman show also, which old guy/gal :D were you?
I was the geek who looked like he should be behind the counter at Blockbuster with the bat gadget belt.

I was the old guy, who looks like a young guy, with the crazy curly don king hairdo (I do need to get it cut) and a lime green short-sleaved shirt. I was wearing my old shell-toed adidas for the occasion. You know I should have been more friendly and outgoing (perhaps we need "hello may name is" shirt stickers with our handles next time to faciliate some 'ill communication'?).

BeastieBoys.com
06-16-2004, 11:40 AM
Mucho gracia for the MTV NYC contest (and the head's up on the Letterman show), had a blast at both. The two live shows were top notch and I never thought in my wildiest dreams that I would ever see Beastie Boys perform at such a small venue - a real treat to be sure. The mods (and their 'bosses') are really lookin' out for the fans and I do appreciate it a lot (and always will). Beyond understanding the historical importance of MTV [it started the whole video thing on TV - "Friday Night Videos" (USA) and "New Music Magazine" (Canada) were precursors I think] I am not really an MTV fan - but it did not matter when the three played Triple Trouble. Thanx again!

Hey! Glad you had a good time, and you are most welcome.