PDA

View Full Version : The more I listen to Eminem, the more it relates to my life

SuperZenki
03-22-2005, 03:28 PM
This is odd. My friend burned me a couple of CDs from Eminem, and I've noticed that the more I listen to him now, the more his lyrics relate to my life. The songs that most relate to my life are Mosh, White America, Mockingbird, and Cleanin' Out The Closet. Mosh is basically bashing Bush in the song, and I like that kind of attitude, and also like bashing him. White America talks about how he didn't know more people felt the way he did about America and stuff, and felt patriotic, but wasn't sure about others (or something like that). Mockingbird talks about the way things went downhill with a family (perhaps his; I've noticed he talks about this Hailie chick in alot of songs, but I don't know who that is). The same thing has kinda happened with mine, but I won't go itno detail. Cleanin' Out The Closet is definietely one that relates to my life. My mom yells alot at my sister, and is annoying, and exaggerates about stuff, and so on. Now look at the lyrics...

Now I would never diss my own mama just to get recognition, take a second to listen who you
think this record is dissin', but put yourself in my position, just try to envision witnessin'
your Mama poppin' prescription pills in the kitchen, "censored"in' that someone's always goin'
through her purse and "censored"s missin', going through public housing systems, victim of Munchausen's syndrome, my whole life I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't 'til I grew
up, now I blew up, it makes you sick to ya' stomach, doesn't it, wasn't it the reason you made
that Cd for me, ma, so you could try to justify the way you treated me, ma, but guess what, your
gettin' older now and it's cold when your lonely, and Nathan's growing up so quick, he's gonna know that your phoney, and Hailie's getting so big now, you should see her, she's beautiful, but you'll never see her, she won't even be at your funeral, see what hurts me the most is you won't
admit you was wrong, "censored", do your song, keep tellin' yourself that you was a mom, but how dareyou try to take what you didn't help me to get, you selfish "censored", I hope you "censored"in' burn in
hello for this "censored", remember when Ronnie died and you said you wished it was me, well guess
what, I am dead, dead to you as can be...

Now what are your thoughts on this? Is it because Eminem tries to rap more about life, so people can take a hard look at it and they realize what's really going on? Perhaps the above lyrics were how his mother actually treated him.

DroppinScience
03-22-2005, 03:40 PM
Hailey is Eminem's daughter, dawg.

ASsman
03-22-2005, 06:10 PM
So, you live in a trailer park?

Documad
03-22-2005, 06:18 PM
Now I would never diss my own mama just to get recognition, take a second to listen who you
think this record is dissin', but put yourself in my position, just try to envision witnessin'
your Mama poppin' prescription pills in the kitchen, "censored"in' that someone's always goin'
through her purse and "censored"s missin', going through public housing systems, victim of Munchausen's syndrome, my whole life I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't 'til I grew
up, now I blew up, it makes you sick to ya' stomach, doesn't it, wasn't it the reason you made
that Cd for me, ma, so you could try to justify the way you treated me, ma, but guess what, your
gettin' older now and it's cold when your lonely, and Nathan's growing up so quick, he's gonna know that your phoney, and Hailie's getting so big now, you should see her, she's beautiful, but you'll never see her, she won't even be at your funeral, see what hurts me the most is you won't
admit you was wrong, "censored", do your song, keep tellin' yourself that you was a mom, but how dareyou try to take what you didn't help me to get, you selfish "censored", I hope you "censored"in' burn in
hello for this "censored", remember when Ronnie died and you said you wished it was me, well guess
what, I am dead, dead to you as can be...

Hey, where did you get the lyrics? Did you "censor" them to protect us from the raw truth, or are you looking at a clean version of the CD. Does he want his mom to burn in "hello" in the clean version? :confused:

That's kind of sweet if you're typing this out and censoring it for us. :)

SuperZenki
03-22-2005, 07:13 PM
http://www.a-z.lyrics.com

I didn't censor them myself, I copied them from the above site, then posted this on another site. I forgot that that site has censors, and didn't notice it when I posted it. If you want to see the un-edited version, go to the above site, I'm too lazy to fix them, since I have a post explaining them.

Sandinista!
03-22-2005, 08:43 PM
Eminem embodies all that's wrong in America.

Bob
03-22-2005, 08:53 PM
what, all of it?

Sandinista!
03-22-2005, 08:55 PM
what, all of it?

Yep, everything from shameless marketing of disgusting smut to the infusion of "ghetto" culture onto impressionable youngsters.

tdot04
03-22-2005, 09:00 PM
There's only so many ways to bitch about your family, other artists, your childhood, etc.

Eminem's exhausted them all.

SuperZenki
03-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Eminem embodies all that's wrong in America.
Yep, everything from shameless marketing of disgusting smut to the infusion of "ghetto" culture onto impressionable youngsters.
Exactly. I try to do things about things when they go wrong in America. If I could get ahold of a tank to show Bush what's what, I would. But he does things by rapping about them. Maybe people aren't actually influenced to go steal a tank, but he's earned respect points for Mosh and White America.

The Notorious LOL
03-22-2005, 10:13 PM
actually hes very talented and if he sold a tenth of what he did and talked about "the body rock" or french toast or some shit...every single kid on this site would jock him.

WhoMoi?
03-22-2005, 10:32 PM
There's only so many ways to bitch about your family, other artists, your childhood, etc.

Eminem's exhausted them all.

Exactly.
I think he's a talented guy but it gets boring hearing about the same stuff all the time. We get it, you had a tough life, your wife did you wrong and you want to kill her, you love your daughter, blah blah blah. Get some new topics.

cosmo105
03-22-2005, 10:47 PM
Exactly. I try to do things about things when they go wrong in America. If I could get ahold of a tank to show Bush what's what, I would. But he does things by rapping about them. Maybe people aren't actually influenced to go steal a tank, but he's earned respect points for Mosh and White America.
he's saying that Eminem IS what's wrong with America, not that he's TALKING about what's wrong with America.

Sandinista!
03-22-2005, 11:02 PM
Maybe people aren't actually influenced to go steal a tank, but he's earned respect points for Mosh and White America.

Friendless wiggas and pea-brained teenage girls are always a valid constituency for artistic geniuses :rolleyes:

Mr Films
03-22-2005, 11:32 PM
actually hes very talented and if he sold a tenth of what he did and talked about "the body rock" or french toast or some shit...every single kid on this site would jock him.

well put, for real

nobbus
03-22-2005, 11:37 PM
just because the music industry is a huge scam and major labels dont give a fuck about music dosent mean 'white america', for example, isnt still a good song.
but I dont like it when he gets whiney.

goofball
03-23-2005, 01:15 AM
why dosn't he go back to his backpackin image days he had like in the SoundBoming Dayz where he just floated around and ripped up mics.

I guess money changes everything.

:D
you said it man. thats why i cant stand him, he wastes his talent to make stupid songs so more people will listen. i must say he does have some good songs, but i still dont like him.

SuperZenki
03-23-2005, 03:29 PM
he's saying that Eminem IS what's wrong with America, not that he's TALKING about what's wrong with America.
If he raps about the issues, I fail to see how he's the problem with America.

And even if he is a problem, he's not close to being the biggest problem in America. Hopefully you all know of a man named George W. Bush.

Exactly.
I think he's a talented guy but it gets boring hearing about the same stuff all the time. We get it, you had a tough life, your wife did you wrong and you want to kill her, you love your daughter, blah blah blah. Get some new topics.
What, would you rather have him start rapping about girls, like most other rappers? I respect your opinion, but the fact that he raps about the problems with his family and America and such is what separates him from other rappers. But I partly agree with you that he should rap abot more than family problems and stuff like that, but I still like him.

Friendless wiggas and pea-brained teenage girls are always a valid constituency for artistic geniuses
Could someone give me a translation of this in English?

tdot04
03-23-2005, 04:51 PM

I'd love to.

À l'origine signalé par Sandinista!
Les gens qui n'ont aucun ami et agissent noir et pois brained les filles d'adolescent sont toujours un collège électoral valide pour les génies artistiques.

WhoMoi?
03-23-2005, 05:09 PM
What, would you rather have him start rapping about girls, like most other rappers? I respect your opinion, but the fact that he raps about the problems with his family and America and such is what separates him from other rappers. But I partly agree with you that he should rap abot more than family problems and stuff like that, but I still like him.

I didn't say he should rap about things other rappers are talking about. I'm just sick of hearing the same subject matter in HIS music all the time. I say the same thing about rappers who always talk about girls or bling, or whatever. I'd say the same thing about ANY artist who used the same content over and over in their lyrics.

I really don't think his subject matter is that impressive or different. A lot of rappers rap about how they had it tough growing up, and pretty much everyone and their brother is doing songs about the state of the nation. As a woman, it is hard not to hate some of the stuff he's said in the past. I don't think it's thought-provoking or funny to hear him talk in detail about tying his wife up and throwing her in the trunk; I just think it's tasteless and irresponsible to say something like that in this crazy world we live in today.

When it comes to Eminem, I am really just impressed with his freestyling and overall rapping skills.

tdot04
03-23-2005, 05:21 PM
When it comes to Eminem, I am really just impressed with his freestyling and overall rapping skills.

Likewise. Very likewise.

It would be wrong to say that he doesn't have talent, it's really just the way he uses (or neglects) it that really bugs me.

What, would you rather have him start rapping about girls, like most other rappers?

Turn off the radio bud, there are countless other rappers out there with more creative subject matter than Eminem.

SuperZenki
03-23-2005, 05:23 PM
I'd love to.
RDRR

I didn't say he should rap about things other rappers are talking about. I'm just sick of hearing the same subject matter in HIS music all the time. I say the same thing about rappers who always talk about girls or bling, or whatever. I'd say the same thing about ANY artist who used the same content over and over in their lyrics.
Fine fine, I'm not trying to convert you or anything :p

tdot04
03-23-2005, 05:25 PM
RDRR

Dude, you've used that one on me before, remember?

Please ridicule me in another fashion, thanks.

Matt
03-23-2005, 06:45 PM
wow, this is the gayest thread I have ever read in my life.

Auton
03-23-2005, 07:04 PM
the kid likes eminem. big deal.
yeah, it might not be the best thread, but whatever... there have been worse- like half of what's in the general beastie boys forum right now.

SuperZenki
03-23-2005, 09:14 PM
Dude, you've used that one on me before, remember?

Please ridicule me in another fashion, thanks.
You mean you bothered reading my response before the ICP thread was closed? Ha. It's true I ahve used that one on you, but just because I'm using it for the second time doesn't mean it's gotten old. I mean, jokes can last for weeks and still be funny.

wow, this is the gayest thread I have ever read in my life
Then why did you post here? I wasn't asking for your comments on the thread, I was asking for your comments on how Eminem relates to my life, and possibly what you think of him. If you think it's gay that his lyrics relate to my life...then whatever.

hey man at least you burnt the Cd's and didn't buy 'em ?
A friend burned them for me, but I would consider Encore an album I would buy if I didn't own it, and couldn't get ahold of it for free. Not sure about The Eminem show, but it's not that bad of an album. I'm just surprised I didn't get the actual copy, they were my friend's brother, until he watched 8 Mile and cryed. :rolleyes:

nobbus
03-23-2005, 09:43 PM
download the marshall mathers LP. better than those 2 albums.

Sandinista!
03-24-2005, 12:54 AM

That was sarcasm; you'll learn about it in 6th grade :)

ProfJIM
03-24-2005, 01:50 AM
ahahahaha, okay, that was a good one.

RT400z
03-24-2005, 02:40 AM
I'm personally not a big fan of Eminem, but I definitly can relate to a lot of his lyrics about hs life. I used to be really irritated by Eminem and saw him as whiny, but when you think about it a lot of rappers bitch about their life. In fact, I would say probably about 95% in mainstream rap. I think it's good to rap about what you went through because it exposes people to the things that are going on in the world and gives others something to relate to. Eminem's music seems to become more and more watered down, but when he freestyles he is actually waaaaaay better than would ever expect him to be.

Rosie Cotton
03-24-2005, 02:41 AM
I mean, jokes can last for weeks and still be funny.
Yeah, like "falme". :D

Just embrace it, Zenki. It will never die. It's best if you just laugh with us.

Matt
03-24-2005, 06:19 AM

he won't do that. and he'll write five paragraphs about why he won't.

Kid Presentable
03-24-2005, 07:58 AM
Yeah, like "falme". :D

That 'falme' thing is the most quotable quote in this place...

Junker
03-24-2005, 12:15 PM
the funniest thing about posts like is that all of them end up with a subject that has nothing to do with the initial thread title......

But one thing is right: Eminem is good. As said before he is becoming repetitive but he still is a very good mc. Freestyling hes even better.

tdot04
03-24-2005, 03:47 PM

agreed. unfortunately, every Eminem album that came after it was pretty much a carbon-copy of the Marshall Mathers LP. (n)

what his last record like?

I see in the stores but and therer alot of copies!

is that cause its sellin or not sellin?

I think Encore's close to going Diamond (10x platinum) but what do you expect when the artist releases 5 singles from the album simultaneously in order to get as much attention as possible. (n)

SuperZenki
03-24-2005, 06:22 PM
I've been interested in that for awhile, but I have reasons why I still haven't heard it. I'm saving up for something,therefore I cannot buy it (I'd probably download it anyway though, except I don't know where to actually find it).

That was sarcasm; you'll learn about it in 6th grade
It'd be a better diss if you actually got your logic correct.

1. I've known waht sarcasm was since about the 3rd grade, if not earlier.
2. I'm in 8th grade.
3. I couldn't even understand what you said, so how was I supposed to know that it was sarcasm?

I'm personally not a big fan of Eminem, but I definitly can relate to a lot of his lyrics about hs life. I used to be really irritated by Eminem and saw him as whiny, but when you think about it a lot of rappers bitch about their life. In fact, I would say probably about 95% in mainstream rap. I think it's good to rap about what you went through because it exposes people to the things that are going on in the world and gives others something to relate to. Eminem's music seems to become more and more watered down, but when he freestyles he is actually waaaaaay better than would ever expect him to be.
While I respect your opinion, you can't say that about 95% of mainstream rappers rap about their life. I can't even name an underground rapper who does that. In fact, almost every rapper today raps basically about girls. I can pretty much name a song that talks about girls that's by a mainstream rapper, excluding Eminem.

50 Cent-Candy Shop
Trick Daddy-Sugar
Snoop Dogg-Drop it Like It's Hot

And so on.

Yeah, like "falme".

Just embrace it, Zenki. It will never die. It's best if you just laugh with us
I was implying the falme thing when I said that, and I won't laugh with you, but I know it won't go away either. The fact that I had to ask Daisy to lock a topic which was 3/4 people saying 'fame' with some crap mixed in with it,a nd me responding to it proves it.

he won't do that. and he'll write five paragraphs about why he won't.
I thought you said this was a gay thread. :eek: Are you hiding something?

That 'falme' thing is the most quotable quote in this place...
I hate saying it, but it's true. I hate it, but it's true.

tdot04
03-24-2005, 09:47 PM
This thread has now officially set the new standard in gay threads.

The bar is higher; can anything top this? I doubt it.

EDIT: I shall elaborate.

While I respect your opinion, you can't say that about 95% of mainstream rappers rap about their life. I can't even name an underground rapper who does that. In fact, almost every rapper today raps basically about girls. I can pretty much name a song that talks about girls that's by a mainstream rapper, excluding Eminem.

That's a really silly thing to say. "Rapping about girls" as you like to put it, isn't a sin. There's an enormous difference between songs like I Used To Love H.E.R by Common, and songs like Drop It Like It's Hot. Both songs are techincally "about girls", yet most would agree the former is a far superior song to the latter. Try and figure out why yourself.

Sandinista!
03-24-2005, 10:00 PM
3. I couldn't even understand what you said, so how was I supposed to know that it was sarcasm?

In that case, you'd better find a dictionary. Then you can use your finely-honed sarcasm-detecting skills :p

Matt
03-24-2005, 10:04 PM
I thought you said this was a gay thread. :eek: Are you hiding something?

what the fuck does that mean? I proved my point, you wrote and responded to ever single baseless insult. and it is a horrible thread. I'm sure Slipknot and ICP tell your life story, too. wanker.

Knuckles
03-24-2005, 10:46 PM
what the fuck does that mean? I proved my point, you wrote and responded to ever single baseless insult. and it is a horrible thread. I'm sure Slipknot and ICP tell your life story, too. wanker.
Watch what you say Matt. He might get the ICP to come after you. :eek:

SuperZenki
03-24-2005, 10:49 PM
This thread has now officially set the new standard in gay threads.

The bar is higher; can anything top this? I doubt it.

EDIT: I shall elaborate.

That's a really silly thing to say. "Rapping about girls" as you like to put it, isn't a sin. There's an enormous difference between songs like I Used To Love H.E.R by Common, and songs like Drop It Like It's Hot. Both songs are techincally "about girls", yet most would agree the former is a far superior song to the latter. Try and figure out why yourself.
I never said rapping about girls is a sin. In fact, they are good songs, and I'm not holding that qgainst them. I was only correcting him when he said 'about 95% of mainstream rappers rap about their life'. If you agree with him, I'll be happy to list some more rap titles about girls :)

In that case, you'd better find a dictionary. Then you can use your finely-honed sarcasm-detecting skills
That doesn't even make sense.

Dumbass. By me responding to ever single baseless insult, I fail to see how you proved you're point. But if you're going to hold the fact that I'm into Slipknot and ICP against me, then that makes you a douchebag. But whatever., that's not my place to judge.

Watch what you say Matt. He might get the ICP to come after you.
RDRR

Lindsey_1535
03-24-2005, 10:52 PM
Dumbass. By me responding to ever single baseless insult, I fail to see how you proved you're point. But if you're going to hold the fact that I'm into Slipknot and ICP against me, then that makes you a douchebag. But whatever., that's not my place to judge.
You judged him right there.

SuperZenki
03-24-2005, 10:54 PM
You judged him right there.
No, I was classifying him as a douchebag, but I never said anything bad about douchebags in general. Therefore, I'm not judging him.

Lindsey_1535
03-24-2005, 10:56 PM
I've never heard douchebag used in a positve term.

Knuckles
03-24-2005, 10:57 PM
RDRR? (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=780941&postcount=190)

SuperZenki
03-24-2005, 11:03 PM
Bastard.

I've never heard douchenbag used in a positve term.
I wasn't specifying that it was a positive term, nor was it a negative. Forget the whole damn thing. matt, you're a douchebag, get over it.

Sandinista!
03-24-2005, 11:11 PM
That doesn't even make sense.

Now you're just being asinine.

Rosie Cotton
03-24-2005, 11:51 PM
Oh my god, Knuckles. That was awesome! :D

DroppinScience
03-25-2005, 01:51 AM
SuperZenki has some of the most fucked up logic that I've ever witnessed. At least, not since gmsisko. :p

Rosie Cotton
03-25-2005, 02:11 AM
I'm kind of afraid to say what I was originally going to say. I don't want Zenki to try to ban me for excessive use of the word "falme". :(

Sandinista!
03-25-2005, 02:19 AM
I'm kind of afraid to say what I was originally going to say. I don't want Zenki to try to ban me for excessive use of the word "falme". :(

He has no authority or credibility to denounce anyone for any statement.

I, on the other hand, am the freakin' Fedayeen :cool:

Matt
03-25-2005, 04:15 AM
I wasn't specifying that it was a positive term, nor was it a negative. Forget the whole damn thing. matt, you're a douchebag, get over it.

okay...I wasn't insinuationg anything. everyone else was talking about this shit.

If I'm a douche bag, then I'm closer to a vagina than you'll ever be, you little shit. go fucking cry to your mom like you did last time.

RT400z
03-25-2005, 05:39 AM
[QUOTE=SuperZenki]

Note that I said MAINSTREAM rap. Yeah, they all seem to rap about girls too, but I have heard countless songs about life in the ghetto.

SuperZenki
03-25-2005, 12:04 PM
SuperZenki has some of the most fucked up logic that I've ever witnessed. At least, not since gmsisko. :p
Who or what is this gmsisko?

I'm kind of afraid to say what I was originally going to say. I don't want Zenki to try to ban me for excessive use of the word "falme".
I don't really care if people use falme anymore. I know they're trying to piss me off on purpose, so it's not going to get to me anymore. Even if it did, I wouldn't get you as in much trouble. Despite our troubles in the past, i've come to realize you're a pretty cool person sometimes. So I don't hate you anymore, just dislike you at times.

He has no authority or credibility to denounce anyone for any statement.

I, on the other hand, am the freakin' Fedayeen
Did you even bother to look at the rest of the ICP thread. It'd be helpful if you did, since Daisy would gladfully lock another topic with bullshit posted in it. Of course, like I stated earlier, it doesn't get to me anymore, so say it all you want for all I care.

okay...I wasn't insinuationg anything. everyone else was talking about this shit.

If I'm a douche bag, then I'm closer to a vagina than you'll ever be, you little shit. go fucking cry to your mom like you did last time.
If not being a douchebag keeps me from a vagina, then I'll be glad, because I hope I never become like you do. _|_

Note that I said MAINSTREAM rap. Yeah, they all seem to rap about girls too, but I have heard countless songs about life in the ghetto.
First off, I know you said mainstream rap. I wasn't indicating underground rap at all. mc chris doesn't rap about either, and everyone knows that, so there was no point in mentioning him. And I can name some rap songs that I guess could be counted as "life in the ghetto", but I wouldn't say countless ones. There are more raps about girls by other artists than Eminem than about their own life. And the ones you would count as "life in the ghetto" don't come close to Eminem's. I mean, I can't even name another music artists in general who's sang about they're mom.

pshabi
03-25-2005, 07:37 PM

ASsman
03-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Speaketh not his name.

Rosie Cotton
03-26-2005, 12:25 AM
I don't really care if people use falme anymore. I know they're trying to piss me off on purpose, so it's not going to get to me anymore. Even if it did, I wouldn't get you as in much trouble. Despite our troubles in the past, i've come to realize you're a pretty cool person sometimes. So I don't hate you anymore, just dislike you at times.
Ah, excellent. I was just gonna say that the board has gotten a bit dull lately so we need a good old-fashioned SuperZenki style "falme"fest to spice things up.

ET
03-26-2005, 12:39 AM
If I wanted to make this post I would have already shot myself in the head before I got to the computer.

milkboy009
03-26-2005, 02:18 PM
the more i listen to eminem, the more i gag and cough up hairballs

ProfJIM
03-27-2005, 03:11 PM
cough cough choke (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=784556&postcount=31)

Nick©2003
03-27-2005, 05:14 PM
cough cough choke (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=784556&postcount=31)Hahahahaha! That's so funny! You should make another one, only one suggestion: grow up.

ProfJIM
03-28-2005, 01:44 AM
^pffttth what the fuck

Are you super zenki's older brother? (n)

Matt
03-28-2005, 01:58 AM
cough cough choke (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=784556&postcount=31)

thats great, jim (y)

Rosie Cotton
03-28-2005, 02:31 AM
I love it Jim. (y)

Nick©2003
03-28-2005, 04:57 PM
Nah, I'm not his brother, just his best friend. Even being so, I'm not defending him because of that, I'm defending him because the comic was stupid and immature. I'd defend him even if I had never met him before.

P.S. If you're going to insult Zenki, at least get his age right :rolleyes:

cj hood
03-28-2005, 05:38 PM
i didn't read a lick of this thread......but based on the title........shoot yourself now!!!

ProfJIM
03-28-2005, 06:58 PM
I'm defending him because the comic was stupid and immature. I'd defend him even if I had never met him before.

And so is he. so it was very fitting.

Auton
03-28-2005, 07:01 PM
isnt it kind of pathetic to make your best friend sign up on an internet messageboard to defend you against online bullies? what a dweeb.

ToucanSpam
03-28-2005, 07:04 PM
This whole thread reaks of 'the gay'.

Auton
03-28-2005, 07:05 PM
i agree. what a fruitcake.

ProfJIM
03-28-2005, 07:06 PM
isnt it kind of pathetic to make your best friend sign up on an internet messageboard to defend you against online bullies? what a dweeb.

You read my mind (http://monkeydyne.com/rmcs/opencomic.phtml?rowid=77089)

Nick©2003
03-28-2005, 07:30 PM
And so is he. so it was very fitting.
It also fits you since you're stupid and immature. Guess that's the way the circle goes.

If Zenki was that much of a dweeb to make me join just because he ran out of things to say, don't you think he just would've left? Sure, he's staying to piss you guys off, but the circumstances would be different if he made me join. Therefore, I'll have you know I joined on my own time, and I won't post just to defend Zenki. I have a musical taste too, ya know ;)

ToucanSpam
03-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Sure, he's staying to piss you guys off, but the circumstances would be different if he made me join.

That reason alone makes him homo-gay.

ProfJIM
03-28-2005, 07:38 PM
INTERNET@!!!!!111

adrockmelanie
03-28-2005, 07:40 PM
You read my mind (http://monkeydyne.com/rmcs/opencomic.phtml?rowid=77089)

<3

Nick©2003
03-28-2005, 07:45 PM
Don't change the way you are (http://monkeydyne.com/rmcs/opencomic.phtml?rowid=77092)

Nick©2003
03-28-2005, 07:46 PM
I accidently posted this twice, could a Mod delete it?

Kid Presentable
03-28-2005, 07:48 PM
Don't change the way you are (http://monkeydyne.com/rmcs/opencomic.phtml?rowid=77092)

That comic had no action. And the punctuation was all fucked..

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Nick©2003
03-28-2005, 07:49 PM
You just hate me cause I'm black. And I'm friends with Zenki. And your friends with Jim.

Kid Presentable
03-28-2005, 07:50 PM
You just hate me cause I'm black. And I'm friends with Zenki. And your friends with Jim.

Not a single word of truth there, my brother.

Auton
03-28-2005, 08:00 PM
he doesnt piss anyone off, he's just fun to make fun of because he sucks.

ToucanSpam
03-28-2005, 08:00 PM

You are an idiot man.

"Maybe you should increase your ego by writing a comic to make fun of somebody"

Listen to your own words, you just fucking made a comic to make fun of someone. Does anyone know how to spell hypocrite? I sure as hell do.

"The world already revovles around you. Why do you need to have a big ego anyway."

Everyone knows the Earth revolves around the sun. Maybe if you went to your classes in Junior High, you'd know that, insted of hanging around the mall going "OMG11111111 EMINEM RULZ MY LIFE!!!! BE A REBEL LIKE BENJI AND JOEL FROM GOOD CHARLOTTE!!!!"

Ugh! I'm done.

Nick©2003
03-28-2005, 08:12 PM
I laughing at Jim, I was laughing with him. It's all in good humor. Evenif his comic was serious, mine wasn't. I'm never serious. My last post was referencing something.

Perhaps you should get the facts straight, instead of trying to insult me. I know the world revovles around the sun, but since the comic was indicating Jim had a big ego, I was being sarcastic in the comic by saying it revovles around him. Not only that, you got my musical tastes wrong. Just because I'm best friends with someone doesn't mean I like everything they listen to. I like some Eminem before The Marshall Mathers LP, but thenhe just lost his talent. I also don't care for Good Charlotte's music.

So, next time you feel like insulting someone, go outside, take a breather, and punch yourself in the face. Repeat the previous step until you realize trying to insult someone isn't always the answer.

ToucanSpam
03-28-2005, 08:14 PM
punching myself in the face isnt the answer either kiddo. Violence never is.

Kid Presentable
03-28-2005, 08:18 PM
I laughing at Jim, I was laughing with him. It's all in good humor. Evenif his comic was serious, mine wasn't. I'm never serious. My last post was referencing something.

Perhaps you should get the facts straight, instead of trying to insult me. I know the world revovles around the sun, but since the comic was indicating Jim had a big ego, I was being sarcastic in the comic by saying it revovles around him. Not only that, you got my musical tastes wrong. Just because I'm best friends with someone doesn't mean I like everything they listen to. I like some Eminem before The Marshall Mathers LP, but thenhe just lost his talent. I also don't care for Good Charlotte's music.

So, next time you feel like insulting someone, go outside, take a breather, and punch yourself in the face. Repeat the previous step until you realize trying to insult someone isn't always the answer.

You ARE Zenki.

Nick©2003
03-28-2005, 08:26 PM
What happened to you Kid? You used to be cool.

ToucanSpam
03-28-2005, 08:36 PM
How did I miss this thing.

Is it too late to jump on the paddy wagon?

It is? Meh...no biggie.
My nickname in High school was Paddy Wagon.....you know, cause my name is Patty. Oh my I'm a terrible person...

DroppinScience
03-28-2005, 08:56 PM
The last thing we need is Zenki v. 2.0 (n)

ToucanSpam
03-28-2005, 08:57 PM
That or DS 2.0 :p

DroppinScience
03-28-2005, 09:01 PM
That or DS 2.0 :p

I hope you're not saying HellofaSandwich is DS 2.0 :eek:

HellofaSandwich
03-28-2005, 09:28 PM
I hope you're not saying HellofaSandwich is DS 2.0 :eek:

(n)

Besides, I don't think I've ever used this ":p" emoticon.

RT400z
03-29-2005, 12:28 AM

First off, I know you said mainstream rap. I wasn't indicating underground rap at all. mc chris doesn't rap about either, and everyone knows that, so there was no point in mentioning him. And I can name some rap songs that I guess could be counted as "life in the ghetto", but I wouldn't say countless ones. There are more raps about girls by other artists than Eminem than about their own life. And the ones you would count as "life in the ghetto" don't come close to Eminem's. I mean, I can't even name another music artists in general who's sang about they're mom.

I'm pretty sure you indicated underground rap up there. Just because there is a lot of songs about girls doesn't make the number of rap songs about life any smaller. I would still say there is a countless number of them. Just as many as Eminem.

Matt
03-29-2005, 08:05 AM

maybe you should have not put your e-mail down, idiot. now there's no denying you're Zenki.

Besides, who'd believe he has friends?

ProfJIM
03-29-2005, 10:32 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH hhe put his email there..hahhahhaahahahahaahahahahheoaihfleahahah.

comedy gold.

Nick©2003
03-29-2005, 10:45 AM
Fine, I am really Zenki. I thought I could've held up the charade, but I messed things up without even having Nick a week here. Well, I may not be banned, but it looks like you guys got your wish, eh? You guys are right, I'm just a stupid, whiny adolescent who'll never touch a vagina.Now I know nobody likes me here, and my friends at school just said they really didn't like me, and I can't stand backstabbers. My friends on AIM haven't been responding, so I don't know what to do now but to kill myself, which is what I'm going to do. Everybody will be happier that way.

ProfJIM
03-29-2005, 10:52 AM
Great, now we have another Madame Demento situation on our hands.

Rosie Cotton
03-30-2005, 12:30 AM
so I don't know what to do now but to kill myself, which is what I'm going to do. Everybody will be happier that way.
I'm sure you just said this in jest, but still..............don't do it. You may think that nobody cares, but it's not true. Get help if you really feel that way.

Kid Presentable
03-30-2005, 11:34 AM
If that kid killed himself...........................

BOBBY DIGITAL
03-30-2005, 01:34 PM
Dude, I know you're probably 12, and I should feel ashamed for saying this but.........YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.

Sandinista!
03-30-2005, 11:25 PM
This is the oldest trick in the book. You know he'll stop posting for three weeks, then someone will say "Hey, where's that Zenki twit?", followed by "Maybe he killed himself," and "Oh no, we're such insensitive monsters. Nooo!". At that point, he'll return and pretend he's been a clever manipulator of our icy heartstings.

The jig is up, Zenki.

DroppinScience
03-31-2005, 12:48 AM
Fine, I am really Zenki. I thought I could've held up the charade

The charade was transparent from post 1, kiddo.

Matt
03-31-2005, 05:18 AM
This is the oldest trick in the book. You know he'll stop posting for three weeks, then someone will say "Hey, where's that Zenki twit?", followed by "Maybe he killed himself," and "Oh no, we're such insensitive monsters. Nooo!". At that point, he'll return and pretend he's been a clever manipulator of our icy heartstings.

The jig is up, Zenki.

very true. It's a dumb trick, but he seems just like the kind of kid to do it. He did a similar thing before.

lets all cry for zenki. :rolleyes:

ToucanSpam
03-31-2005, 07:21 AM
The charade was transparent from post 1, kiddo.
That reminds me of some kind of scenario where you are a detective with a huge trenchcoat and fedora standing over this cliche bad guy.

"Cuff 'em boys."

Matt
03-31-2005, 07:43 AM
That reminds me of some kind of scenario where you are a detective with a huge trenchcoat and fedora standing over this cliche bad guy.

"Cuff 'em boys."

DS would like that.

I saw a James Dean poster at the supermarket, and it reminded me of him. (y)