PDA

View Full Version : Ewww! Yuck yuck yuck!!!!!!!!!

Medellia
08-28-2005, 02:57 AM
There's a giant roach running around my living room. It's sooooooooo gross. And it keeps flying towards my head. :(

I don't know where that ginormous fucker came from, but it will rue the day it messed with me. :mad: :mad: :mad:

DroppinScience
08-28-2005, 02:59 AM
Please tell me you killed his ass!

I think one of the few good things about living in a cold climate is that I've never ever had to deal with creepy-ass cockroaches. Or any cockroaches, really. Ever. :eek:

Medellia
08-28-2005, 03:03 AM
Yes I did. I hit him and was sure he was dead so I picked up his roachy corpse with a napkin..............and he took off running. :eek:

So I dropped said napkin and jumped on a chair while doing the shrieky girly "ewwwww, bug!" dance. :o :o

I got him though. Thanks to my dumbass cat pinning him down.

Hiebz
08-28-2005, 03:09 AM
freak'n roaches, that is one thing I definately do not miss about Georgia!
there were so many down there. bleck!

Medellia
08-28-2005, 03:10 AM
I think my shrieky dance pissed off everyone else in my building, since I'm probably the only one still up. :(

Hiebz
08-28-2005, 03:11 AM
damn, is it like 4 in the morning for you there?

Medellia
08-28-2005, 03:12 AM
damn, is it like 4 in the morning for you there?
Yeah. 4:11 AM to be exact.

Tzar
08-28-2005, 03:21 AM
i thought you hobbits ate roaches and stuff?

Medellia
08-28-2005, 03:27 AM
WHAT?! That's so gross, no. And I'm not a hobbit anymore, sheesh. :mad:

I feel like Toucan Spam, except I'm a hobbit geek instead of a Jedi nerd. Oh and female, that's a pretty big difference too, methinks.

voltanapricot
08-28-2005, 04:04 AM
Don't their eggs spurt out when you crush them? How are you supposed to get rid of them?

Yeuch!

Gareth
08-28-2005, 04:06 AM
cock-a-roaches will never die. they will outlast humans.

Hiebz
08-28-2005, 09:15 AM
cock-a-roaches will never die. they will outlast humans.

and that's a good thing? whatever survives what we will do to this planet will most likely regret out-living us :D

Bob
08-28-2005, 11:37 AM
Yes I did. I hit him and was sure he was dead so I picked up his roachy corpse with a napkin..............and he took off running. :eek:

So I dropped said napkin and jumped on a chair while doing the shrieky girly "ewwwww, bug!" dance. :o :o

I got him though. Thanks to my dumbass cat pinning him down.

hell, i nearly did a shrieky girly dance just reading that...god i hate roaches. i've never had one in my house, i dont think i've ever actually met one in person (i guess we dont get them in connecticut?), but i've seen pictures, and they gross me out

Chicka B
08-28-2005, 11:47 AM
This reminds me, I remember when my mom got this chair out of somebody's garbage, and brought it in the house then when she sat on it, I swear, atleast 50 roaches of all sizes ran out from under it! I was only 10, and I spaz out over bugs, so I was standing up on the arm of the couch screaming my ass off! The floor was literally crawling! :eek: