PDA

View Full Version : Miss Kentucky crowned Miss USA !!!

Pages : 1 [2]

ToucanSpam
04-27-2006, 03:01 PM
No, everyone includes everyone, my young apprentice.

Nuzzolese
04-27-2006, 03:02 PM
except the beastie boys. all of them.

...and us

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 03:07 PM
Impressive. Especially since you're an obvious candidate for someone who could even make that kind of an assessment.

Anyway, I guess my ignoring your comments for pretty much two months straight didn't do much to help you get me off your mind already. You might want to devote that energy you waste talking slick to learning how to rap, though.

And I attacked you in this thread how to warrent this?Hmmmm

Your a funny guy you know that? I mean the comment I left for Auton was when he and Zorra we're having a discussion. Just noticed that as well. I've already proven the type of person you are, don't prove my point even more. Chill son, chill.

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 03:09 PM
I was referencing your emo-esque poetry pictures, gmile...with the valley and the shadow and whatnot...seemed like something you'd say. I did not mean to offend.

No harm, no foul. I was referenecing use of the "naw son" type of talk after you said "g~mile" that is all.

Nuzzolese
04-27-2006, 03:15 PM
I entered a pageant competition once, when I was 14. I didn't want to talk about it but what the hell. I was so awful because every other girl had previous pageant experience, except me. They all had these powerhouse pageant moms to help them with their hair and makeup and walk and everything. Some of them had professional coaches. My mom was totally against it and she was ambivalent about helping me. Shame.

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 03:20 PM
I entered a pageant competition once, when I was 14. I didn't want to talk about it but what the hell. I was so awful because every other girl had previous pageant experience, except me. They all had these powerhouse pageant moms to help them with their hair and makeup and walk and everything. Some of them had professional coaches. My mom was totally against it and she was ambivalent about helping me. Shame.

Alot of time and money goes into making that "winner". A waste?Depends on who you are. Some mothers and daughters actully bond from it too which is another side that isn't mention from it. It's a learning experience no doubt about that.

mickill
04-27-2006, 03:23 PM
Did you win, Nuzzur?

g-mile, go light yourself on fire or something. I'm not responding to anymore of your garbage.

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 03:25 PM
Did you win, Nuzzur?

g-mile, go light yourself on fire or something. I'm not responding to anymore of your garbage.

So mature you are, sometimes I forget that you are older then me. Not only did you not answer my question ("what did I do to warrent this") you go and attack me. It's all good man I look foward to hearing your music for all the judgements you pass on other's work from the heart.

Nuzzolese
04-27-2006, 03:28 PM
Hell no, I didn't win! Okay, I got constructive criticism from like every other person though. They were like "you have to hold your chin up more" and "you need to smile" and I was like "I AM smiling, this is my smile!" And they were like "no, REALLY smile" and I would, and they'd be like "not like THAT!"

It was hopeless. For my talent I did a dance. And I lipsynched to That's What Friends are For. Apparently they frowned on lipsynching. But that's okay because half way through the song I forgot what I was doing and just kind of held my mouth half way open while I did my ribbon dance.

Let's see, that year Tara Fonduk won. She was really perfect, and she had this dimple in her chin that drove everyone crazy. I swear, the dimple was like a little baby jesus right there on her powdered face.

My dad did help me with my outfits though. He was really artistic so he had these ideas about how everything should have matching gloves, eh bad idea. All the other girls just stared at me.

I introduced myself so fast that I practically had slurred speech.

Bob
04-27-2006, 03:29 PM
aw fuck pageant moms. every time i think of beauty pageants i think of that mr. show sketch with the fetal beauty pageants, and the mom doesn't work or take care of the already born kid or anything because she's putting all her hopes on the fetus competition, and the dad has to take a fourth job kissing elephant's asses at the circus to pay the $300 entry fee which they said was only $200 at first, but then they hiked it up.

anyway that was a good one

Nuzzolese
04-27-2006, 03:33 PM
I was the only girl there with flat hair. The other moms were like "your hair is so pretty and shiny" but I knew they were just being polite because flat hair does NOT win pageants! I mean, even in the evening gown section, you at least get your bangs up into a wave or something. Mine hung down straight and glossy like pocahontas. I asked my mom to do my hair but then she fluffed it out in rollers like hers, I looked like an old lady. So I brushed it down again. My damn mom, she didn't know what she was doing! She was buying my dresses for me based on practicality and how you clean them!

Bob
04-27-2006, 03:36 PM
so really, it was your mom's fault more than anything

Echewta
04-27-2006, 03:37 PM
http://www.mareimbrium.force9.co.uk/Custom.gif

Nuzzolese
04-27-2006, 03:42 PM
You're goddamned right, Bob. That, and my dad's who didn't understand that it's important to spoil your only daughter, and not give her big ear/small head genes.

Bob
04-27-2006, 03:43 PM
the best part is YES WE HAVE PARTY ICE

oh hey, this post makes sense in isolation

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 03:43 PM
You're goddamned right, Bob. That, and my dad's who didn't understand that it's important to spoil your only daughter, and not give her big ear/small head genes.

haha.

DandyFop
04-27-2006, 03:55 PM
It's not hurting you directly so why do you care? And yea it isn't illegal so why all the "pfff" at this and that. Not to mention the bathing suit portion of shows like that has been round since at least 1940's-1950's (just the style of bathing suit has changed). It's part of the show and part of the overal competition. It is a show to fine, in terms of this society, the ideal woman.

GAH! Someone help me out here... I'm just too tired to answer this properly.

It's not hurting me directly, no. I'm not physically in pain because of the swimsuit competition. But perhaps it's hurting women in society as a whole who think that THAT is what they are supposed to look like in order to achieve something.

I don't understand the "it isn't illegal" argument. There's a whole fuckload of things that aren't illegal that are still horrible. This just makes no sense to even say.

The fact is that we are hoping to have PROGRESSED over the past 50 or so years, not be stuck with the same ideals. Whites and blacks were segregated back then, should we also continue with that? Your argument stinks!

cosmo105
04-27-2006, 03:58 PM
Her parent's choice. People don't see that this is no diffrent then anything in our entertainment world today. Also most of those shows help with confidence (at least those girls who enjoy the being there more then the losing). Some even consider it a sport (which I don't but since it is competition I guess that falls in that mold)

two words: Tiarea Girls

peep that hood rich shit son....:rolleyes:
no no no...fine...get it? make her pay? you made a typo and...ah, hell with it.

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 04:07 PM
GAH! Someone help me out here... I'm just too tired to answer this properly.

It's not hurting me directly, no. I'm not physically in pain because of the swimsuit competition. But perhaps it's hurting women in society as a whole who think that THAT is what they are supposed to look like in order to achieve something.

I don't understand the "it isn't illegal" argument. There's a whole fuckload of things that aren't illegal that are still horrible. This just makes no sense to even say.

The fact is that we are hoping to have PROGRESSED over the past 50 or so years, not be stuck with the same ideals. Whites and blacks were segregated back then, should we also continue with that? Your argument stinks!

Those women already are coming from F'd up situtions anyway(those that allow society to dictate how they look and act). You people act like shit like this is important, but it isn't. If these women are happy on what they are doing then more power to them. They are using the freedom of choice and making choices(a progression from 50 years ago). You might not like the choice or the impact that it has on society and junk but thats on you. Be an example and show the other side of the tracks in being a intelligent, pretty (even though you tend to feel like I'm annoying and the feeling is mutal you aren't ugly) and non-judgemental. Don't fall into the "girls hate on other girls" stereotype.

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 04:08 PM
no no no...fine...get it? make her pay? you made a typo and...ah, hell with it.

I know I didn't feel like looking up the proper spelling (if it's bout the show title).

DandyFop
04-27-2006, 04:10 PM
I'M NOT HATING ON OTHER GIRLS, I'M HATING ON THE FACT THAT THERE IS A SWIMSUIT COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 04:12 PM
I'M NOT HATING ON OTHER GIRLS, I'M HATING ON THE FACT THAT THERE IS A SWIMSUIT COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH! Like I said that part of the comp. been round since at least the 1950's. Just the style of bathing suit has changed (didn't I say this before).

cosmo105
04-27-2006, 04:13 PM
It is a show to fine, in terms of this society, the ideal woman.
you said fine. you meant "find." it was a pun. PUN.

DandyFop
04-27-2006, 04:14 PM
The fact is that we are hoping to have PROGRESSED over the past 50 or so years, not be stuck with the same ideals. Whites and blacks were segregated back then, should we also continue with that?

Alright. I give up.

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 04:14 PM
you said fine. you meant "find." it was a pun. PUN.

Ok :)

roosta
04-27-2006, 04:16 PM
http://topkool.free.fr/images_seriestv/sauvesparlegong03.jpg

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Alright. I give up.

That analogy is flawed to. Whites and Blacks didn't have a choice in that matter (espcially Blacks), these ladies have a choice to do these shows.

mickill
04-27-2006, 04:43 PM
Hey g-mile, I apologize for suggesting to you that you go light yourself on fire. That was perhaps a bit rude.

ToucanSpam
04-27-2006, 04:43 PM
Those women already are coming from F'd up situtions anyway(those that allow society to dictate how they look and act). You people act like shit like this is important, but it isn't. If these women are happy on what they are doing then more power to them. They are using the freedom of choice and making choices(a progression from 50 years ago). You might not like the choice or the impact that it has on society and junk but thats on you. Be an example and show the other side of the tracks in being a intelligent, pretty (even though you tend to feel like I'm annoying and the feeling is mutal you aren't ugly) and non-judgemental. Don't fall into the "girls hate on other girls" stereotype.

Alright, time to get into the ring, for the sake of arguing.

*ding ding ding*

Those women are coming from fucked up situations? Now who's generalizing and making stereotypes? Right off the hop you stumble out of the gate, G-G-G-G-G-G-Mile. Also, what is this 'freedom of choice' thing you are talking about? What freedom? The freedom to have to submit to society's models of what young women in America should look like and act like? Some freedom.

As for this "girls hate on other girls", aren't you just generalizing again? Like, do you have anything to say except 'quit pourin the haterade' and 'dont hate on these girls'? Do you even know what's like to be a woman? To have tremendous social pressures constantly pushing young women to say and do things that they don't want to do in order to copy models of the 21st century bimbo? No. No to all my questions there. I really don't think you have much buisness talking about this subject.

*ding ding ding*

Knuckles
04-27-2006, 04:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/chickencow/BSHWINNER.jpg

roosta
04-27-2006, 04:51 PM

http://www.skphoton.com/albums/GA-Tech-Friends/james_thumbs_up.sized.jpg

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Hey g-mile, I apologize for suggesting to you that you go light yourself on fire. That was perhaps a bit rude.

If your being real cool all good. I didn't attack you in this thread.End of story

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 05:03 PM
Am I going have to get Qdrop on you???

Those women are coming from fucked up situations? Now who's generalizing and making stereotypes? Right off the hop you stumble out of the gate, G-G-G-G-G-G-Mile.

Any woman that allows herself to be manipulated and made to feel bad or depressed just because they are not pretty in terms of what this nation wants are weak willed. My opinion.

Also, what is this 'freedom of choice' thing you are talking about? What freedom? The freedom to have to submit to society's models of what young women in America should look like and act like? Some freedom.

They choose to do the Miss Usa, Miss Uni. whatever. If they don't wnat to then they don't have to. Nice try though being deep.

As for this "girls hate on other girls", aren't you just generalizing again? Like, do you have anything to say except 'quit pourin the haterade' and 'dont hate on these girls'? Do you even know what's like to be a woman? To have tremendous social pressures constantly pushing young women to say and do things that they don't want to do in order to copy models of the 21st century bimbo? No. No to all my questions there. I really don't think you have much buisness talking about this subject.

Talking about what?Defending the women that do these types of shows? Defending their CHOICE? Are you out of your damn mind? The social pressures only affect those who let it affect them. No matter how much you might beleive it or not or if you are even aware everything is determined by choice. These girls in this show made the choice to do it. And most girls I have met in my life say that girl's are vicous and cruel. KEYWORD:Most. Your whole attempt to argue with me is based on fallacies beyond belief. Why are you trying to get at me? One minute your all for the G~mile then the next you trying to be cool with those who make fun and really don't enjoy YOUR pressence. I have never had no ill will towards you, you better relax yourself.

KO (based on your crediblity to begin with).

Knuckles
04-27-2006, 05:12 PM
http://www.skphoton.com/albums/GA-Tech-Friends/james_thumbs_up.sized.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/chickencow/wballs.jpg

TAL
04-27-2006, 05:17 PM
So when's the next pageant? I want to have multi-page thread like this one.

Knuckles
04-27-2006, 05:18 PM
So when's the next pageant? I want to have multi-page thread like this one.
we should have a bbmb pageant(y)

cosmo105
04-27-2006, 05:20 PM
knuckles, i think you need to get to photoshoppin'.

Bob
i'll only compete if there's a swimsuit competition (that's where i'm a viking)

g-mile7
we should have a bbmb pageant(y)

Get to photoshopping Knux(y)

b i o n i c
04-27-2006, 05:26 PM
they have another one in the summer.

can we continue this thread then? urghggh

ToucanSpam
04-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Am I going have to get Qdrop on you???

You don't have the intelligence, the wit, or the anything to 'get Qdrop' on anything. So you can take your best shot. Make me a rap video where you dis me if you have to. Either way you always make an ass of yourself.

Any woman that allows herself to be manipulated and made to feel bad or depressed just because they are not pretty in terms of what this nation wants are weak willed. My opinion.

Weak willed? You are way off the map there, buddy boy. Just because someone does not conform to social normalities or feels something doesn't make them weak willed, not in the least. People have the right to feel whatever they want and no one has the right to judge them for it. And who said any woman felt depressed for those reasons you mentioned? If there is any reason to be depressed, it's because the social standard for women is ridiculous and they feel soory for the future generations of women who have to deal with that kind of pressure. Weak willed? No, if anything those who speak out about their feelings are the polar opposite. My opinion.

They choose to do the Miss Usa, Miss Uni. whatever. If they don't wnat to then they don't have to. Nice try though being deep.
That doesn't relate to my point there. I was talking about women in society, not the participants of said beauty pageants. You fail to grasp my point.

Talking about what?

Are you illiterate? Can you read? I'm talking about the social pressures women have to deal with. You know NOTHING of it, and you have NO right to try to tell any women how to feel.

The social pressures only affect those who let it affect them. No matter how much you might beleive it or not or if you are even aware everything is determined by choice.

First of all, everyone has to deal with social pressures and everyone will have to deal with it, and it will effect everyone. People can turn the channel, or better yet turn the television off, but every channel they turn to that has pop culture or modern day influences, you'll be sure enough to see the same images and the same message being distributed.

By the way, not everything is determined by choice. Take rape as an example.

And most girls I have met in my life say that girl's are vicous and cruel. KEYWORD:Most.

You obviously live in a small, small world. I could name about a dozen women on this message board alone who would disagree with you alone. Don't try to puff your chest and make another generalization trying to paper over how weak your argument is.

Your whole attempt to argue with me is based on fallacies beyond belief.

How are my points erroneous? Are you saying that women don't have to deal with social pressures like how they look in evening attire? Or how they try so hard to fit the norm without hating themselves and at the same time keep up with new trends? That doesn't happen. Mon deui, you live in a small , boxed in world.

Why are you trying to get at me? One minute your all for the G~mile then the next you trying to be cool with those who make fun and really don't enjoy YOUR pressence. I have never had no ill will towards you, you better relax yourself.

I'm all about the G~Mile, when he doesn't try to comment on what he knows nothing about. As for what other people think about me on a message board, they don't offer me the chance to be anything other than what they want, which is in their words a 'homo' or 'idiot' or whatever garble they can come up with. The fact is I'm an intelligent being who is far less ignorant of social politics than yourself.

KO (based on your crediblity to begin with).

Oh, so you have no ill will towards me, but you'll say something like that? Yeah, you are one hell of a person, aren't you? You'll try to be all 'cool' and claim you have no ill will, but the fact is you took personal shots at me. You did the same thing to other people here, just look at that fuckin mess about people giving their opinions on your apparant lack of musical skill. You're a fucking hypocrite and an ignorant person.

But it's cool, right? Because I have no credibility and you're G~Mile. Okay then.

ampm
04-27-2006, 05:38 PM
The bottom line is that all girls should strive to look like Ms. Kentucky. Those girls on here that don't have this goal in mind should just keep quiet. Get off the internet and start doing some crunches.

DandyFop
04-27-2006, 05:44 PM
Your endless attempts to get a rise out of people are pretty weak, ampm. Just in case you didn't know, which you should by the fact that generally no one pays attention to anything you say.

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 05:46 PM
hahaha your funny kid. Bipolar, but funny. In the end they make the choice. But of course you missed that and continue to argue against someone who doesn't feel like these women are degrading themselves. How can I when I know NOTHING about them and their lives. I am not blinded in my viewpoint since it is made not with one side. You can try to use me as an example of your new found spine, but that doesn't mean shit. Guess your just as fake as the rest, least you don't see me changing my personality like weight.

And yes everything is pretty much determined by choice.....yours or someone else's. And yes I am G~mile I am glad you know my alias. Congrats on thats (and yay post #300)

TAL
04-27-2006, 05:49 PM
they have another one in the summer.

can we continue this thread then? urghggh
No, I wanna make a new one then.

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 05:50 PM
You don't have the intelligence, the wit, or the anything to 'get Qdrop' on anything. So you can take your best shot. Make me a rap video where you dis me if you have to. Either way you always make an ass of yourself.

You know it's funny the person you says has all of this has been pretty real with me and given me props on some of my post (that deal with issues such as this). So yep there you have it. My best shot? On you? hahahahahaha

b i o n i c
04-27-2006, 05:50 PM
No, I wanna make a new one then.

you have no idea how seeing this thread everytime i log on is like a knife in my side

edit: im just not looking when i see 'miss' on the page. so if you want me to stay away from your threads just let the name of your threads start with that word

Auton
04-27-2006, 06:41 PM
lol @ toucanspam only getting the courage to attack gmile once everybody else already has

Randetica
04-27-2006, 07:20 PM
whats the big deal

CrankItUp!
04-27-2006, 07:22 PM
But she definitely does abate all the incest, barefoot, and toothless myths about Kentucky females though ! ;)

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2696/missky8er.jpg...HUBBA !, HUBBA ! (y) (y)

But nobody has elaborated on my "real intent" for posting this thread in the first place = ...but you guys are totally NOT! gonna believe how old she is !!!
Who in fact (other than just me) cannot believe that she is only 20 yrs. old ??? When I think of most 20 yr. old (girls) in general who have obviously been out of highschool for only just a few years and right out of their teens, I'm constantly too skeptical to even spend too much time around em. Why ? Because I'm soooo much older (35 yrs.old) which is going on close to 20 x 2 = 40 yeeeaaarrsss old !!! I'm told oftenly that I still look like a teenager or in my early 20's many times - but I certainly feel a constant awkwardness about even thinking of having an actual ongoing relationship with one who isn't at least in her late 20's - 30 yrs. old. My current girlfriend just turned 32 in February of this year and is very much a hottie herself, but her generous and outgoing personality is what won me over because she's such an upbeat and positive person to mostly everyone! And as you all well know, the most beautiful person in the world with a shitty personality combined, starts to look like shit ...real fucking fast !!! So I certainly didn't start this with the intention of wanting to make any gals here feel inferior to Miss Kentucky, the world or even the universe. Because as stated before, "Everyone is beautiful in their own way" and beauty is only skin deep and in the eye of the beholder. But, I'm not too intimidated of approaching attractive women either to find out what they are about and to let it go from there. But ya gotta realize eventually in life that "everyone" has some sort of insecurity flaw regardless of how big or small...even Miss Kentucky herself. (lb)

fucktopgirl
04-27-2006, 07:30 PM

wow,this lady is just gorgeous!!

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 07:31 PM
But she definitely does abate all the incest, barefoot, and toothless myths about Kentucky females though ! ;)

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2696/missky8er.jpg...HUBBA !, HUBBA ! (y) (y)

But nobody has elaborated on my "real intent" for posting this thread in the first place = ...but you guys are totally NOT! gonna believe how old she is !!!
Who in fact (other than just me) cannot believe that she is only 20 yrs. old ??? When I think of most 20 yr. old (girls) in general who have obviously been out of highschool for only just a few years and right out of their teens, I'm constantly too skeptical to even spend too much time around em. Why ? Because I'm soooo much older (35 yrs.old) which is going on close to 20 x 2 = 40 yeeeaaarrsss old !!! I'm told oftenly that I still look like a teenager or in my early 20's many times - but I certainly feel a constant awkwardness about even thinking of having an actual ongoing relationship with one who isn't at least in her late 20's - 30 yrs. old. My current girlfriend just turned 32 in February of this year and is very much a hottie herself, but her generous and outgoing personality is what won me over because she's such an upbeat and positive person to mostly everyone! And as you all well know, the most beautiful person in the world with a shitty personality combined, starts to look like shit ...real fucking fast !!! So I certainly didn't start this with the intention of wanting to make any gals here feel inferior to Miss Kentucky, the world or even the universe. Because as stated before, "Everyone is beautiful in their own way" and beauty is only skin deep and in the eye of the beholder. But, I'm not too intimidated of approaching attractive women either to find out what they are about and to let it go from there. But ya gotta realize eventually in life that "everyone" has some sort of insecurity flaw regardless of how big or small...even Miss Kentucky herself. (lb)

Exactly what I said back on page 3 or so

wow funny how Crank thread turned into a social breakdown of the "barbie doll" syndrome.

zippo
04-27-2006, 07:33 PM
http://www.mareimbrium.force9.co.uk/Custom.gif

i have the same idea in one of my notebooks! the whole "heads/body parts for sale" deal, and drawn out also, except my heads were on hangers like at any clothing store, and you could pick ages/sex/race

zorra_chiflada
04-27-2006, 07:41 PM
you all need to shut up now

g-mile7
04-27-2006, 07:43 PM
you all need to shut up now

Ok, my queen(lb)

TimDoolan
04-27-2006, 09:00 PM
Twenty years old really isn't that young for Mrs. USA. Back in the day 15 year-olds would be competing.

hardnox71
05-16-2006, 10:20 PM
Miss Kentucky looks like she could stand to eat a couple of dozen cheeseburgers. Too damned boney.

Burnout18
05-22-2006, 09:51 PM
ironic isnt it.... go to another section on this site and people defend mike D. for being so skinny "yea he's healthy its his diet"... but yet its not ok for the pretty girl to be skinny.

Pres Zount
05-23-2006, 12:26 AM
nah.... Mike D should put on some pounds too.

Bitchamachacha
05-24-2006, 07:33 PM
I'd do her.

I have no shame. She's a doll!

Pres Zount
05-25-2006, 06:29 AM
You could let your son watch!

Bitchamachacha
05-25-2006, 07:09 AM
You could let your son watch!

He wouldn't be interested. He would jump on top of us and yell, "PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!".

ampm
12-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Ahhhhh, ummmm... yeeeaaa. I'd say she is a deserving winner. (y)

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2696/missky8er.jpg..but you guys are totally NOT! gonna believe how old she is !!! :eek: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12426534/

I knew she was a good egg.

YoungRemy
12-21-2006, 09:38 PM
this is Donald's little lady at her finest...

http://www.doodoo.ru/stars-2006/07-25-tara-conner-miss-usa-2006.jpg

http://www.twev1701.net/wallpaper/08-10-06tb.jpg

zorra_chiflada
12-22-2006, 01:58 AM
tits. aaaand, that's about it.

venusvenus123
12-22-2006, 03:28 AM
it's funny that america still has these beauty pageants. surreal.

Bob
12-22-2006, 03:32 AM
AT LEAST THEY HAVE ALL THEIR TEETH

cosmo105
12-22-2006, 03:05 PM
that bottom one is a pretty ridiculous shot. i mean, ok, it shows just how much her boobs laugh in the face of gravity, but i wouldn't have used that one - look at how gross her knee skin is all bunched up! and her shoulder looks dislocated! the first one is sort of a weird expression too. i'm sure dozens and dozens of photos were taken at that shoot, so there must have been far better ones to use. the focus is just so obviously her rack. crappy photographer.

zorra_chiflada
12-22-2006, 03:12 PM
actually, she's got quite a pretty face, which is unusual for miss usa.

cosmo105
12-22-2006, 03:14 PM
she's got good symmetry and all, but seriously, what's with that look? about to laugh, pursed lips, raised eyebrow?

zorra_chiflada
12-22-2006, 03:30 PM
NSFW!

http://splashnewsonline.blogspot.com/2003/12/photos-that-stripped-ms-nevada-of-her.html

DIGI
12-22-2006, 03:45 PM
eww. why is the standard of female beauty leaning more and more toward drag queen territory?

Rrrrrrrrrrright.:rolleyes:

zorra_chiflada
12-22-2006, 03:49 PM
I actually dont find her attractive at all, she is boring to me.....short, stringy bleached out blonde hair, fake tits......blah....boring!

see, i would say the same thing, but apparently i'm jealous and i wish i looked like her. :confused:

zorra_chiflada
12-22-2006, 04:05 PM
ask qdrop or someone, i dunno.

zorra_chiflada
12-23-2006, 01:55 AM
oh, you know, she's just transforming into a klingon. no biggie.