Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Beastie-Free General Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   SEXXXX (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=58054)

befsquire 10-15-2005 05:42 PM

^ best post in this thread. :D hihihi!

yeah, i like seeing a huge thing hanging there. that's why i choose only the finest, trumpiest, and most luxurious imported canadian penis that money can buy.

QueenAdrock 10-15-2005 05:50 PM

Re: SEXXXX

^You snuck the Dildocon Beaver-Pounder 5000 over the border? Those are illegal here now, after all those impalings.

befsquire 10-15-2005 07:16 PM

worth every penny. ;)

BangkokB 10-16-2005 10:24 AM

What about if your hung like a horse but strapped like a noodle

icy manipulator 10-17-2005 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monsieur Decuts
There is such thing as a tunnel too wide for the average train. This can result in extend periods of numbness and crotchal inactivity.

so is there any tread left on the tyres or is it like throwing a hotdog down a hallway?

hitmonlee 10-17-2005 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss soul fire
Same goes for small penis. I guess...it's all ugly down there anyway.:oNot that that's a bad thing.:DI don't know, but yeah, normal size is good, tiny is sad.:(Man may feel the same way about breasts. Small=bad, big=good. It's a superficial world we live in. I blame the aliens and their giant heads. Hihihi!

yeah i agree - well not on it all being ugly, but small ones just aren't very good looking when not erect.

i've been with one guy who i actually considered to be too small. he was very skinny all over, weighed less than me too, so i never felt like he was "in charge" (younger too). i've been with a guy who was too big. like sometimes it would be ok, but giving him head was a real mission (hand to use my hand to grab the other half) and sometimes sex would hurt. but sometimes it would be worth it.

ahh. too much information?

mickill 10-17-2005 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitmonlee

Turd should actually be by shortly to ask for further details.

Besides, when someone's thanking whoever "invented cockskeet" a few threads below this one, I don't think there's much point in worrying about "too much information".

hitmonlee 10-17-2005 12:36 AM

ahh that thread. haven't read it yet. checking it out now.

edit: ohhh, we call that dickcheese here, if i'm thinking of the right thing.

icy manipulator 10-17-2005 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitmonlee
yeah i agree - well not on it all being ugly, but small ones just aren't very good looking when not erect.

i've been with one guy who i actually considered to be too small. he was very skinny all over, weighed less than me too, so i never felt like he was "in charge" (younger too). i've been with a guy who was too big. like sometimes it would be ok, but giving him head was a real mission (hand to use my hand to grab the other half) and sometimes sex would hurt. but sometimes it would be worth it.

how small was too small? and how large was too large?

mickill 10-17-2005 12:42 AM

I meant Turd or......some other random pervert.^

edit: Yeah, you're probably thinking of the same thing, and dickcheese just sounds nasty. Whatever happened to good old fashioned terms like jizz?

TurdBerglar 10-17-2005 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickill
I meant Turd or......some other random pervert.^

man shut the fuck up

you're just relying on other perverts to do the dirty work.

mickill 10-17-2005 12:50 AM

I seriously hope you're not serious.

TurdBerglar 10-17-2005 12:52 AM

it's one thing to admit to being a pervert. it's completely another to live vicariously through perverts. asshole

mickill 10-17-2005 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurdBerglar
it's one thing to admit to being a pervert. it's completely another to live vicariously through perverts. asshole

Welp, looks like my secrets out.

Don't be so sensitive, shithead. You're reminding me of Toucan.

hitmonlee 10-17-2005 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icy manipulator
how small was too small? and how large was too large?

i didn't measure either of them and can't put memories in inches. too small=could barely notice it. too large=thicker than my wrist when erect and length um... i dunno, but i'm a short person and cervix stabbing isn't good :( . i spoke to his ex gf one day and she was like "how fucking big is it??!?" and we bonded over how large this guy is and how surprising it was since he's so quiet and stuff.

mickill: well jizz is different to dickcheese. that's just cum whereas dickcheese is like yeah... ew.

adam_f 10-23-2005 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Pauli
i think size is slightly important. you want something... fullfilling.
Upon reading that comment, adam_f commits suicide in front of a box full of puppies.

ToucanSpam 10-23-2005 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickill
Welp, looks like my secrets out.

Don't be so sensitive, shithead. You're reminding me of Toucan.

:mad:

:(

monkey 10-23-2005 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adam_f
Upon reading that comment, adam_f commits suicide in front of a box full of puppies.

nooooooooooooo. :(

what will the topanga fan club do now? it's ok, you're not THAT small!

Justin 10-23-2005 03:44 PM

This post reminds me of adults having conversations about sex while children are present, but using diffrent words. Classic

Justin 10-23-2005 03:46 PM

worse phrase a girl can say to a guy- "please stop, your hurting me"

nooooooooooo (!)

I wonder if a guy has ever gone to a doctor to get his penis shrunken down to size?

synch 10-23-2005 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin
worse phrase a girl can say to a guy- "please stop, your hurting me"

nooooooooooo (!)

Stop hitting women.

Justin 10-23-2005 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by synch
Stop hitting women.