View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 12:16 PM
96th & Lowe

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvete View Post
You mean you don't rollerblade away with people's wallets? Oh well, congratulations and good to hear from you.
Ok, it's time to clear this up once and for all. Let this be read by one and all, far and wide.....

what I did three or four years ago was wrong. I should have returned that guy's wallet. I fully and completely do not contest that fact anymore. I was a jerk and thinking only of myself. That's how I was living back then. My life was a mess and the majority of the situations that I would post about I was bringing upon myself (fights, jail, etc).

Well, that's not me anymore. I firmly believe that what you put out into the world comes back to you...several times over. People call it karma. Karma is real and, man, she is a bitch. Believe me when I tell you that the shit I've done to other people (only a fraction of which you know about) has come back to bite me in the ass one way or another. Over the years, I've had my comeuppance.

I read a quote by James Baldwin a few years back that says: "People pay for what they do, and still more, for they've allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead." I don't think I've ever read anything in my life that has had such an impact upon my thoughts and attitudes and behavior.

So, I invite you, Helvete, to allow the past to be just that...the past. And join me in the here and now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo View Post
I am camo you silly little fuck, who are you talking to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by checkyourprez View Post
Bob, why are you so scared of shitting yourself?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
Get your creampie on without any fears