Thread: Living Single
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Klingons don't smirk.

Default Re: Living Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGI View Post
This is interesting. How old of a dude are we talking about? Secondly, what type of immaturity? Where does he sit on the scale of 4? 1) Still pees the bed. 2) Unrelenting dick and farts jokes. 3) As in bangs 3 chicks while you're at work. 4) Shares needles.

Chemistry is key.
He's 25 and I'm 28. He was 23 when we dated...and unemployed and living on his dad's couch. Haha. All these things got to me too much.

He just knows no life of hardship or responsibility. Not that I REALLY do, but I have to have a full time job and deal with my shit, and he just pretty much parties all the time. Grew up in a rich family and now just got an inheritance and doesn't need to do anything. And he doesn't even work hard on his career with all this free time, just kind of parties. But he is 25, and I think that's acceptable for now. I don't want to be a bummer on his good time. We've talked about it but he also just got out of a long thing and wants to be alone, and I know that I would get fed up with him if we tried to date again right now.

So I'm hoping that maybe in a few years he will mature and become a little more responsible and less of a partier. But I really don't know. He is a great guy, but also kind of naive with a bit of a delusional outlook on things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIRESS View Post
*summits*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Webb View Post
1. watch as many woody allen movies as possible
2. ???????????
3. profit