View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 04:44 PM
wine then bed

Default Re: Not everyone has the same taste in looks, that's for sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss soul fire
But since this is the Family Thread I feel like there's a warming friendship feeling somewhere in the air going on. I agree it's an ego-boost purpose. Is there any other purpose? Maybe showing crazy faces and trying to entertain people, but you, at least, are trying to get a laughter from someone. You are definitely interested in something. The thing is, whenever some of us post a picture here, besides the fact that they want to put a face to their nicknames, it's definitely a "show me" thing! I see nothing wrong with it, only when it's done waaay too much. That's how society found its purpose to post pictures. I'm tired of hearing that ego-boost thing. I'm particularly interested in seeing people and their crazy and cute and maybe even ugly faces on the net. It's quite amusing! I don't reply to all pictures because sometimes I'm not in the mood or sometimes (and that's rare, really rare) I think the person is ugly and I don't even know them plus, I'm not P of R who replies to all pictures basically (hihihi), but this is a "welcome to the family" kinda thread, so I don't feel like breaking the cicle. I don't want to. I'm not interested in doing it so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandyFop View Post
Bonerbonerbonerbonerbonerdickdickboner