Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Non-Beastie Boys > Beastie-Free General Discussion

Old 05-12-2011, 03:09 PM

Question A few questions before you take me out to lunch...

1) Where will you take me?...I prefer that it’s someplace of local pride and/or note as well as being indicative of what you enjoy and where you live…

2) What will you recommend from the menu?...I like many things!...

3) Will it be a licensed establishment and may I order drinks?...I would like one drink before the meal and maybe a special coffee with cognac after the meal rather than a dessert…If you want to order some wine the meal that’s fine by me…

4) What type of wine will you order to compliment the meal?...

5) Will there be post meal toothpicks and or mints provided by this establishment? If not, no big deal, we can pick some up on our way there…

6) Will there be a convenience store that carry’s tooth picks and breath mints on route to the restaurant?...also I won't pick my teeth in front of you...toothpicks are for private time!

7) What will be the topic of discussion?...I prefer the conversation to free flowing…also I don’t speak with my mouth full nor do I chew with my mouth open…my manners are tops!...although I may place my elbows on the table…we’re o.k with that,yes?...

8) Will you be paying for our meal with cash charge or interact?...I would be comfortable with you spending upwards of 50 dollars on my portion…no pressure...but I’m probably coming a long way to see you…so,I will be hungry!...

This is gonna be great!...I look forward to response and hope we can break bread soon!

Bon appetite!

Your pal,Moot

"Cats probably wouldn't need 9 lives if they wore tiny little helmets and didn't smoke cigarettes..."

Old 05-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Kid*KillYaSelf

Default Re: A few questions before you take me out to lunch...

I would lure you out with promises of food, then shoot you and leave you in the gutter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkyourprez View Post
if a vag is not smelling good there should be some hate sent its way. clean that mess up.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:58 PM
good reactions, etc?

you know on second thought i think i'm just gonna eat at my desk
Old 05-13-2011, 09:47 AM

You have a desk Bob?...this means you found a job!...very good...does your office have a view,at least?...are we having chowda?...will Sam Adams be there?

"Cats probably wouldn't need 9 lives if they wore tiny little helmets and didn't smoke cigarettes..."

Old 05-13-2011, 11:17 AM
96th & Lowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Moot View Post
are we having chowda?...will Sam Adams be there?
Priceless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo View Post
I am camo you silly little fuck, who are you talking to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by checkyourprez View Post
Bob, why are you so scared of shitting yourself?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
Get your creampie on without any fears

Old 05-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Custom User Title

1. Fourth Street Filling Station, on the patio next to the koi pond. No smoking, though, sir. NC restaurants are smoke free!

2. Definitely the crab and spinach dip to start. They also bring out warm bread with honey butter. Entree-wise, the stuffed mahi mahi is tops. I would also recommend the chicken wrap.

3. They have a full bar, after dinner drinks as well.

4. Elk Cove Pinot Gris would go swimmingly with the mahi mahi. If a red is preferred, I'd go with a Rex Hill Pinot Noir.

5. We'd have to grab the breath goods at the desk on the way out. Teeth pickers too. I also carry gum 24/7. If the mints are no good, we can chew gum and pick our teeth with the wrappers.

6. Though the items listed have already been provided, we'd still have to hit up the store for a sixer. After party, ya dig? Perhaps Kind Belgian Red Ale. It's kind because they are very green and use solar power and other happy green stuff to produce their beverages. Plus, it's tasty.

7. I'd hate to spoil the fun and mystery by giving away the conversation. For it to flow freely, it should be completely random and off the top of our heads. You will probably be pretty busy complimenting me, though, between food bites. And I don't mind elbows on the table. Just keep your napkin in your lamp and turn the other cheek if I burp out loud (the entire alphabet, of course!)

8. Oh, I won't be paying for the meal. You see, you will be so charmed by my awesomeness and intellect that you, sir, will be shelling out the green. I might spring for the tip, if you behave. If not, you have to pick up the tip and I'm not putting out. Well, I wouldn't put out anyway, but I wouldn't tell you until after you paid for the meal and the after party sixer.

Toodles! And see you soon, star sprinkle!
Old 05-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Current Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
I would lure you out with promises of food, then shoot you and leave you in the gutter.

Shout at the Devil!

Old 05-16-2011, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitchamachacha View Post
1. Fourth Street Filling Station, on the patio next to the koi pond. No smoking, though, sir. NC restaurants are smoke free!

2. Definitely the crab and spinach dip to start. They also bring out warm bread with honey butter. Entree-wise, the stuffed mahi mahi is tops. I would also recommend the chicken wrap.

3. They have a full bar, after dinner drinks as well.

4. Elk Cove Pinot Gris would go swimmingly with the mahi mahi. If a red is preferred, I'd go with a Rex Hill Pinot Noir.

5. We'd have to grab the breath goods at the desk on the way out. Teeth pickers too. I also carry gum 24/7. If the mints are no good, we can chew gum and pick our teeth with the wrappers.

6. Though the items listed have already been provided, we'd still have to hit up the store for a sixer. After party, ya dig? Perhaps Kind Belgian Red Ale. It's kind because they are very green and use solar power and other happy green stuff to produce their beverages. Plus, it's tasty.

7. I'd hate to spoil the fun and mystery by giving away the conversation. For it to flow freely, it should be completely random and off the top of our heads. You will probably be pretty busy complimenting me, though, between food bites. And I don't mind elbows on the table. Just keep your napkin in your lamp and turn the other cheek if I burp out loud (the entire alphabet, of course!)

8. Oh, I won't be paying for the meal. You see, you will be so charmed by my awesomeness and intellect that you, sir, will be shelling out the green. I might spring for the tip, if you behave. If not, you have to pick up the tip and I'm not putting out. Well, I wouldn't put out anyway, but I wouldn't tell you until after you paid for the meal and the after party sixer.

Toodles! And see you soon, star sprinkle!
A more stellar response to the question of a free lunch has never been proffered in the history of my inquiry’s!...You indeed sound like a most apt dining friend!...I also understand that we live in a economically challenging era…Therefore I am not in complete opposition to some kind of “cheque sharing option”…I am if nothing a modern gastronomic in search of a meal of which I may indulge in without the confounded responsibility of the tab…we can work this out!...I anticipate good times!...Also, I could use a little bursary to help me cover travel expenses…really,just a little walking around money for whenever I need stop along the way...We are on the same page!...delicious!