Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Non-Beastie Boys > Beastie-Free General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2008, 10:17 PM
adam_esetFez

Default Re: So I may wind up killing myself later...

Quote:
Originally posted by ToucanSpam
Unless, however unlikely, she makes a move on you, you should just remain friends. KP brings up a point I want to shoehorn into my suggestion. Do you plan on marrying her? Probably not. She isn't 'the one' and you're too young to get serious about a relationship. You know what's more important at this point? Being successful in your career. Take it from me, when you can cash in on a successful career, all of those sexy ladies who had their fill of college athletes will want something more substantial that includes financial security and intelligence.
I don't remember if I responded to this but oh well.

I'm 22 years old, I found a girl I liked, and wanted to make a move. No plans of marriage or waiting until I'm financially secure in my endeavors required. I just wanted somebody to be with until the time comes when I'm ready to actually move forward with my life. I never said anything about marriage and quite frankly since we're not even a couple that shouldn't even be brought up, and I don't care if those sexy ladies who had their fill of college athletes will start jocking the guys who made something of themselves. That's further on down the line and that vaguely suggests I should remain alone for the time being to focus on my career, when this is really the prologue to the remaining chapters of my life. I'm going to have a career, yes, and a wife and some kids, but right now, all I wanted was that one girl.

And, like I already said earlier, I'm not going to get that girl, career and marriage and athletes be damned.

Quote:
Originally posted by mickill
I was actually mixing the shit down for Tony and shit, then he like stepped out to grab a banana nutrament and I was like, I'ma grab me one of these here for yours truly because this shit here got ringworm.